Billionaire dies during penis enlargement procedure

bmbmd

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6777961/Billionaire-diamond-trader-65-dies-penis-enlargement-surgery.html

A  billionaire diamond trader has died after 'suffering a heart attack' during a penis enlargement operation in Paris.

Ehud Arye Laniado, 65, was at an unidentified private clinic on the Avenue des Champs-Elysees in the French capital on Saturday when complications during surgery proved fatal.

The experienced diamond expert's heart attack happened when a substance was injected into his penis, Belgian media reported. 

I'd like to make a clever remark, but I've been rendered speechless. 

Edited by bmbmd

I would think if you're trying to get dick enlargement done on the down-low, walking in/out of a clinic on the most famous street on the planet may not be the wisest course of action for man who has otherwise done a brilliant job of mitigating personal risk.  Then again, often the best place to hide is in plain sight.  I for one have often wondered what delicious Parisian confections await us at "Shafts Galore"  

6 hours ago, po elvis said:

Someone forgot to tell him that as a billionaire his penis size doesn't matter. Especially at the age of 65.

This.   If you have a small dick, like even in the 6- or 7-inch range, women aren’t going to remember that if your bank account is in the 10-digit range.  

17 hours ago, Lobo said:

I would think if you're trying to get dick enlargement done on the down-low, walking in/out of a clinic on the most famous street on the planet may not be the wisest course of action for man who has otherwise done a brilliant job of mitigating personal risk.  Then again, often the best place to hide is in plain sight.  I for one have often wondered what delicious Parisian confections await us at "Shafts Galore"  

Good news for him, he didn't walk out.

So supposedly this guy was on the hook for a lot of unpaid taxes.  I think he's still alive.  And his plan was genius.

You're about to be fucked six ways from Sunday for not paying your taxes.  So instead you decide to fake your death.  It has to be believable though.  So you pay off a dick surgeon to say you died on the table while getting your junk enhanced.  No one would ever believe that a guy would admit to having a micro-dick that didn't.  One cheap cadaver, cremation, and you're off to a country with no extradition laws.  You just have to live the rest of your life knowing everything thinks you died trying to fix your small pecker. 

Edited by SpiralOut
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I’ll go out on a limb and guess that he wasn’t Irish.

Writing while drinking isnt the greatest.  but yeah, I should have clarified, Too bad he wasn't an Irishman, cause the wake would have been hysterical.  But then again, if he was, he wouldn't have needed the surgery in the first place.