Pick my debit card photo

JSB

Got an email from Wells Fargo saying I could get a custom debit card. Awesome I thought, so I submitted this photo:

97d1dd85f7783d5b361b3ba3a121b1bc.jpg

Then I get a response saying the photo isn’t approved because I don’t own it. That’s fair, I found it online and didn’t pay for it. It shouldn’t be free for me to use.

Now though, I’ve decided to turn it over to you heathens. Whatever my favorite is by Tuesday at noon, I will submit for my new card, so long as it passes Wells Fargo’s test.

Send them a dick pic, not one that someone else paid you for though because you won’t own that one.

My first thought after getting the rejection email was dickbutt. Or stoops with a bag of dicks.

I’m not doing my actual dick. I don’t want to embarrass the dude at Kroger when he has to fold it out four times to run it through the POS

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 12:13 AM, Lobwedgephil said:

I own a pic of your mom. 

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 12:30 AM, JSB said:

Post it and it’s in the running

move the thread to IPiHB, and you'll get all kinds of gaping vagina photo (of you mom - unless you tell us otherwise)

Mine is this.

max.jpg

The alternate was this.

C000013511-PAR-ZOOM_158e1f5b-a519-49c3-a

So when you're at a restaurant and have lots of separate checks, and they ask  you which card is yours.  You can say, "It's the one that says 'Bad Mother Fucker' on it."

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

Did this get approved?

The first photo was rejected within 48 hours. It has been just about 48 hours since stoops was submitted, and nothing has been rejected yet. Looking through the FAQs, they don't send acceptance emails, they just send your new card within 5-7 calendar days. So, I expect either a rejection email later today, or my new card in the mail sometime next week. 

• Like 1

move the thread to IPiHB, and you'll get all kinds of gaping vagina photo (of you mom - unless you tell us otherwise)

It’s a little creepy that you have a picture of your moms gaping vagina. Guess your brother was cool with it.

Op, use a picture of your wife’s boyfriend.

Damn it to hell! Rejected again. 

Images that include any of the following will be rejected:

• Third-party trademarks, logos, copyrighted materials, advertising, and branding.
  • Name, image and likeness of celebrities, musicians, athletes, entertainers, or other public figures.
  • Telephone numbers, URLs, account numbers, addresses, or email addresses.
  • Cartoon characters or artwork that you have not created and/or do not have permission from the copyright owner to use.
  • Violent, offensive, anti-social, or death imagery - including any other material that could be perceived as violent.
  • Provocative, lewd, or sexual content - including nude, semi-nude, or partially clothed pictures of people of any age.
  • Dead animals, including game animals.
  • Political or religious imagery or text.
  • Symbols representing money or other content that might result in confusion at the merchant, or that might result in card fraud.
  • Socially unacceptable or discriminatory behavior or signs. For example, gangs, hatred, drug or alcohol abuse, graffiti, profanity, or other obscene behavior or gestures.
  • Images of flags, unless it is one of the flag-related images from our image library.
  • Photos altered using emojis or other images from third party phone app processes or features, including lenses and filters.

I don't know which one the Stoops pic has violated, but it could be a lot of them. Wells Fargo is starting to piss me off. I am on the phone with them now, and telling them those aren't dicks, they are a type of mushroom from a Japanese cartoon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well the woman couldn't see the image I submitted, but just said I could take it to a branch and have them look at it. I then asked if I could create an image talking about the Wells Fargo scandal and how they defrauded the public with millions of fake accounts, she laughed at that and said I could try it.  

This may be more trouble than its worth.

32 minutes ago, JSB said:

Well the woman couldn't see the image I submitted, but just said I could take it to a branch and have them look at it. I then asked if I could create an image talking about the Wells Fargo scandal and how they defrauded the public with millions of fake accounts, she laughed at that and said I could try it.  

This may be more trouble than its worth.

Just send them a blank background with the words ‘Bank of America’ typed out in Comic Sans.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I sent a very 'I want to speak to your Manager' email threatening to pull out of the bank, which frankly, I should have done a long time ago because the wire fees are so high. If that doesn't get traction, we will see. I claimed they were "obviously a rendition of power mushrooms from my favorite and very popular anime comic" and that "while there are people in football uniforms, they aren't athletes, or paid for their likeness at all, and you cannot clearly make out who the coach may or may not be".  I know this is dumb, but damn it, I want a Thujone original on my debit card!

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the local branch yesterday, and was told I couldn't use it because it was partly an actual picture. If I find something straight ms paint though, I probably could. I've googled a bunch of Thujone's work, and haven't found the right piece yet. Anyone got an ms paint only pic of OU/Stoops in their natural state?

2 hours ago, dcbc said:

Here's the dropbox archive.  If you can't find it here, it may no longer exist.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fnbw0tkto34e2px/AAAGa23xsjoSt_vCqmjEhDeAa?dl=0

Damn, that is one hell of a treasure trove. Later tonight I will comb through it, but at first pass, I couldn't find it. I swear there was an ms paint of stoops just guzzling dicks, or sitting there snacking on a bag of dicks... something like that. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JSB said:

Damn, that is one hell of a treasure trove. Later tonight I will comb through it, but at first pass, I couldn't find it. I swear there was an ms paint of stoops just guzzling dicks, or sitting there snacking on a bag of dicks... something like that. 

I know the one you mean.  It's in there somewhere, I'd guess.  There's a lot to sift through.

7 hours ago, JSB said:

Went to the local branch yesterday, and was told I couldn't use it because it was partly an actual picture. If I find something straight ms paint though, I probably could. I've googled a bunch of Thujone's work, and haven't found the right piece yet. Anyone got an ms paint only pic of OU/Stoops in their natural state?

Just say you took the picture yourself

24 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

Just say you took the picture yourself

- Name, image and likeness of celebrities, musicians, athletes, entertainers, or other public figures.

Can't use a pic of him even if I did take it myself was what I was told. I told them he wasn't a celebrity, an athlete or a public figure, and the likely OU grad working as a bank branch manager looked at me and said, "it's Bob Stoops, he is a celebrity". 

Congratulations, now go back to your $50K job asshat

I'm digging through the internet for that picture.  Meanwhile, give this some consideration.  Because let's face it, unless you're using your debit card to buy meth, you're more likely to offend aggy working retail than a sooner.

c7TL9dh.jpg

Edited by dcbc
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1