so, Jeffrey Epstein

Gil Bang

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Something tells me we're going to see Fox News villify someone from this list while simultaneously claiming that someone else from the same list is being witch hunted.

And something tells me it'll convince half of this monumentally stupid country.

If Trump is on the list, it will no doubt be brought into the witch hunt narrative.  Just the Deep State deep statin’.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, dcbc said:

It wouldn't be a perfect list without him.

You know, a lot of people are saying it was the best sex trafficking of minors ever.  A perfect sex trafficking.  I don't know, but that's what they say.

• Haha 3

You know, a lot of people are saying it was the best sex trafficking of minors ever.  A perfect sex trafficking.  I don't know, but that's what they say.

. . . a lot of people don't know that, but it's true.

I'm not defending any fucking pedos.  Bury 'em all under the jail.

But, "likes them young" is a relative term.  To me, 30's is "young", and yeah, I like 'em young.    I haven't fucked anybody under 18 since I was 17.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

If Trump is on the list?

I am just saying that anything that might link Trump to Epstein and sexy-time with teens is gonna be portrayed as part of the deep state conspiracy to get Trump.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of republicans and democrats agree that pedophilia shouldn't be a political football.  That anyone implicated in such activity should see their life disintegrated and freedom -- if not life -- forfeited.

The problem is that there are a whole lot of dumb people who put zero credibility into any information that doesn't come from sources with a strong self-interest in protecting Trump.  And holy fuck do those sources go to great lengths to protect Trump.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Disagree. From Target dressing rooms to Wayfair conspiracy theories to Sound of Fury to the breathless coverage of the release of this list to the complete silence regarding the Catholic Church, pedophilia is one of the right’s absolute favorite political footballs.
There's a lot of truth to this.
  • Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Disagree. From Target dressing rooms to Wayfair conspiracy theories to the Sound of Freedom to the breathless coverage of the release of this list to the complete silence regarding the Catholic Church, pedophilia is one of the right’s absolute favorite political footballs.

You can disagree.  But if you go find 100 people who voted for Trump in 2020 and ask them if proven pedophiles should be summarily executed regardless of political affiliation, you are going to get a high 90% who say yes.

The problem is that for a similarly large percentage, all it takes is one person saying its fake news or part of a witch hunt for them to discount any evidence that a certain someone is a pedophile.

Edited by Goredho
  • Like 2

You can disagree.  But if you go find 100 people who voted for Trump in 2020 and ask them if proven pedophiles should be summarily executed regardless of political affiliation, you are going to get a high 90% who say yes.

And this is precisely why it’s one of their favorite tools.

If you dare ask a question like “how could a child sex ring be run out of the basement of a restaurant that does not contain a basement” they get to label you as someone who does not care about pedophilia.

Everyone takes pedophilia seriously. One side loves to play games with it.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Man, if Bill Clinton were President, I’d totally support impeaching him for that.  Oh wait.   WTF is going on here?

Just pedophile traffickers talking about their buddies. Is anyone really surprised by a statement like that coming out in the deposition?

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

Page 3 of the DT thread has links. 

It’s not just flight logs....its 1300 separate documents. Aint  nobody got time for all that

I thought I responded to this, but didn’t hit send and deleted my first response thinking it was a duplicate. Are there any new names? Articles I read basically outed the Jane Does by real name.  Bill been on the list as well as prince andrew and others. Looking to see if any new shitbags named versus victims.

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Just pedophile traffickers talking about their buddies. Is anyone really surprised by a statement like that coming out in the deposition?

Is anyone else held to the same standard?  One guy was.  One other has not been.   

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Covri said:

I thought I responded to this, but didn’t hit send and deleted my first response thinking it was a duplicate. Are there any new names? Articles I read basically outed the Jane Does by real name.  Bill been on the list as well as prince andrew and others. Looking to see if any new shitbags named versus victims.

There a lot of documents. There is not just a list of names released. Will take some time 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

There a lot of documents. There is not just a list of names released. Will take some time 

Yeah, I mean people are just doing the obvious searches now.  They will be digging through this shit for some time. Gonna be interesting to see how it gets covered in broader press. 

Edited by Anastasis

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Yeah, I mean people are just doing the obvious searches now.  They will be digging through this shit for some time. Gonna be interesting to see how it gets covered in broader press. 

Certainly.  Particularly how they cover everyone and everything except the current GOP dictator.  You know who isn’t on that list?  Joe Biden. Who else?  Hunter Biden.  Who is on that list?  Donald daughter fingering trump.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

Certainly.  Particularly how they cover everyone and everything except the current GOP dictator.  You know who isn’t on that list?  Joe Biden. Who else?  Hunter Biden.  Who is on that list?  Donald daughter fingering trump.  

Dude, do you have any idea what Hunter Biden's cock would do to a 13 year old?  You think Dershowitz wants a turn AFTER Hunter Biden? 

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

LMAO.  Those who aren't MAGA overwhelmingly say, again and again, "prosecute anyone to the fullest extent of the law, regardless of political persuasion", and yet here comes @Anastasis again to throw fake shade.  More predictable than Derka.

Throwing shade? Some of y'all getting really bunched up in your drawers over delusions. I made a joke about Bill liking them young, and some of y'all reacted in really unhinged fashion.

1 hour ago, Gil Bang said:

But, "likes them young" is a relative term.  To me, 30's is "young", and yeah, I like 'em young.

Right.  People always joke about DiCaprio dating women half his age, but they're all grown women.

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Throwing shade? Some of y'all getting really bunched up in your drawers over delusions. I made a joke about Bill liking them young, and some of y'all reacted in really unhinged fashion.

#bootlicker

1 hour ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Disagree. From Target dressing rooms to Wayfair conspiracy theories to the Sound of Freedom to the breathless coverage of the release of this list to the complete silence regarding the Catholic Church, pedophilia is one of the right’s absolute favorite political footballs.

And the things they are actually guilty of. 

• Like 1

It’s not “throwing shade” to point out that a presidential candidate, regardless of his stance on the dreaded abortion topic which is all some voters seem to care about, is a lying cheating pedophile, but as long as he supports that abortion topic, he gets the vote.   That is sick and anyone who votes on that one topic is supporting child molestors. There’s my opinion.  Discuss.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Right.  People always joke about DiCaprio dating women half his age, but they're all grown women.

With Hollywood and all that, it's difficult to tell what is real and what isn't.  I don't think I'm alone in wondering what is real and what isn't with him.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Dershowitz shouldn't be a surprise either. That he negotiated the plea that covered "co-conspirators" which may include himself, well I will let the lawyers here learn me on the legal ethics of that one, but sounds fucking shady. Wonder if he is still on Bibi's list to represent Israel at ICJ on genocide charges? This motherfucker Dershowitz needs to get got.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BamaATL said:

With Hollywood and all that, it's difficult to tell what is real and what isn't.  I don't think I'm alone in wondering what is real and what isn't with him.  

DiCaprio isn’t running for president.  A raging pedophile narcissistic bitch named trump is.  And he has the support of people like Anastasis because regardless of the multiple abortions he’s paid for and his molestations he’s bragged about, he supports Russia and values. 

• Hook 'Em 7