Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

10 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

And still lost.

Now trumptards are going to boycott the GA Senate runoffs.  Probably an aggy idea.

In the Before Times, I worked as an extra in "42" for a company out of Atlanta. Used to get all kinds of job notifications for movies shot in Georgia, but I fell off their email list.

I need to get back on it. I guarantee you some of these yahoos have to be paid extras.

24 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Did "Diaper Don" trend for some specific reason, other than the Celebrity Apprentice revelation (which we knew about)?

The master of derogatory nick names finally has one he is worthy of.  The double entendre is the French Chef's kiss.

40 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

If trump doesn’t run in 24, how much is he going to make selling his endorsement to candidates?

That's a good question that doesn't get talked about enough.  I suspect it will begin to take shape in February of 2021.  But it will be the most interesting monetization of an undefined asset in American history.  First, some independent group has to break out the real Trump voter bloc.  Certain states have straight-ticket voting back in 2024, some do not.  So that element is worth something.  Then you break out the 90% likely to vote GOP no matter what bloc.  Then the kind of "habitual Republican" voter that still can be swayed in some years (Perot, G. Johnson, Biden being key examples).  After you account for all of them, not just in aggregate raw numbers, but also in likelihood to vote for a Trump supported candidate as a percentage that basically feed that into a Black-Scholes option equation...you're left with that number plus the sheer, raw, gross numbers of people that will only vote if they get to vote for Trump, or in this case...a candidate of his specific and mandated endorsement.  That number alone, to me anyway, has to be about 20-30mm people.  SO blend those two numbers together for a true IRR value.  And then use as a historical basis, what did it cost to get those kinds of votes with conventional campaign spending in 2016 and 2020.  And use that, plus a cash flow discount, plus inflation and premium for whatever the fuck 'branding' costs in 2024. 

There actually is a way to put a price to this for Trump to "sell" in 2024 to a campaign.  The best part is if he had used a similar pragmatic valuation on his real estate and other business ventures as he did to his "endorsement" fees, he wouldn't be in half the fucking mess he is right now.  

About 8 years ago or so as the 2012 cycle was heating up (Romney got the nomination but all kinds of other Reps and Senators and Governors were scrambling to beat the second-Obama wave)......a good friend from the Bush administration was in town with a friend.  I took them to a UT Baseball game and the guy I didn't know was basically Palin's advance guy for endorsements.  He spent the year-long cycle checking out Congressional and Governor candidates that Palin may want to endorse.  He'd run background all the way through shaking them down for donations back to her PAC in exchange for endorsements.  I thought it was a crazy model, but he assured me as clumsy sounding as it was...that it was the wave of the future for the GOP.  You get some figurehead like a Palin or Trump who was actually not in office at the time to endorse a candidate, there would eventually be a calculated to monetize that.  I thought he was crazy at the time.  But he was actually a decade ahead of the curve.  i should call that guy and ask for a job.

That's a good question that doesn't get talked about enough.  I suspect it will begin to take shape in February of 2021.  But it will be the most interesting monetization of an undefined asset in American history.  First, some independent group has to break out the real Trump voter bloc.  Certain states have straight-ticket voting back in 2024, some do not.  So that element is worth something.  Then you break out the 90% likely to vote GOP no matter what bloc.  Then the kind of "habitual Republican" voter that still can be swayed in some years (Perot, G. Johnson, Biden being key examples).  After you account for all of them, not just in aggregate raw numbers, but also in likelihood to vote for a Trump supported candidate as a percentage that basically feed that into a Black-Scholes option equation...you're left with that number plus the sheer, raw, gross numbers of people that will only vote if they get to vote for Trump, or in this case...a candidate of his specific and mandated endorsement.  That number alone, to me anyway, has to be about 20-30mm people.  SO blend those two numbers together for a true IRR value.  And then use as a historical basis, what did it cost to get those kinds of votes with conventional campaign spending in 2016 and 2020.  And use that, plus a cash flow discount, plus inflation and premium for whatever the fuck 'branding' costs in 2024. 
There actually is a way to put a price to this for Trump to "sell" in 2024 to a campaign.  The best part is if he had used a similar pragmatic valuation on his real estate and other business ventures as he did to his "endorsement" fees, he wouldn't be in half the fucking mess he is right now.  
About 8 years ago or so as the 2012 cycle was heating up (Romney got the nomination but all kinds of other Reps and Senators and Governors were scrambling to beat the second-Obama wave)......a good friend from the Bush administration was in town with a friend.  I took them to a UT Baseball game and the guy I didn't know was basically Palin's advance guy for endorsements.  He spent the year-long cycle checking out Congressional and Governor candidates that Palin may want to endorse.  He'd run background all the way through shaking them down for donations back to her PAC in exchange for endorsements.  I thought it was a crazy model, but he assured me as clumsy sounding as it was...that it was the wave of the future for the GOP.  You get some figurehead like a Palin or Trump who was actually not in office at the time to endorse a candidate, there would eventually be a calculated to monetize that.  I thought he was crazy at the time.  But he was actually a decade ahead of the curve.  i should call that guy and ask for a job.

I think the easy money is on extortion. What’s worth money isn’t the Trump endorsement, it’s avoiding him calling you a secret Biden-loving RINO whose picture with Hugo Chavez on Hunter’s laptop in the “Secret Plans for Dominion Vote-rigging” file, so don’t vote for that guy.
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I think the easy money is on extortion. What’s worth money isn’t the Trump endorsement, it’s avoiding him calling you a secret Biden-loving RINO whose picture with Hugo Chavez on Hunter’s laptop in the “Secret Plans for Dominion Vote-rigging” file, so don’t vote for that guy.

This is so sadly true.  No one wants to be name-called by Donald Trump.

49 minutes ago, Chad Fuck said:

I have nowhere else to put this. As if the last four years of Naziesque buffoonery wasn’t enough, now I have to deal with Freedom Wine. And you know that it is some cheap ass stuff stomped out in a meth lab bathtub.

9cb1883b759c045e49f862b3d6c4677b.jpg

Oh my friend, I have that topped.

https://proudpatriots.com/pages/trump-space-force-2-bill

spacer.png

• MADE IN THE USA - By US Workers
  • LEGAL CURRENCY - Certificate of authenticity
  • 30 DAY GUARANTEE - Full Money Back Guarantee
  • MELT SNOWFLAKES - Guaranteed to melt snowflakes

spacer.png

spacer.png

Special Bonus!

By purchasing today, you get access to our exclusive Trump Dossier! This ebook reveals how Trump's re-election will affect the economy and what stocks you should be considering for extraordinaire returns. 

The 'Space Force' Trump $2 bill includes an authentic U.S. $2 bill with the United States Space Force on the front along with a beautiful Space Force custom design date. Each bill comes with a certificate of authenticity which shows President Trump signing the document which created the Space Force on December 20th, 2019. This entire collection is handsomely showcased in a premium display holder.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

I finally just watched as much as I could stomach of that presser.   He is such a National embarrassment.  He really is just an awful human.  Forget President.  Just as a person he is awful.  If my daughter brought home a young DJT, I would absolutely forbid the union.  I would probably murder him before I let her marry him.  It would be worth it.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

The Rubes eat that shit up !!!

they’ll get it framed and hang it on the wall of the trailer, to class up the place  

Right next to the Dale Earnhardt commemorative plates and beanie babies*.

* Shit you not. I was working on a construction site in the late 90s, and the redneck secretary was always talking about how her beanie babies would be worth so much in the future. #stupidstonks

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Superhero said:

Right next to the Dale Earnhardt commemorative plates and beanie babies*.

* Shit you not. I was working on a construction site in the late 90s, and the redneck secretary was always talking about how her beanie babies would be worth so much in the future. #stupidstonks

https://www.ebay.com/b/Original-Beanie-Babies/19205/bn_1893223?rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=2&LH_Sold=1&_udlo=300&_udhi=999999

13 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

while i see his point, i don't necessarily agree with his police work on this.

trump got 74mm votes, and that is troubling.  but we don't know that "74mm republicans voted for trump in the 2020 election."  trump has/had the ability to turn out his voters, that's for sure, and that's alarming.  but it feels like he also had the ability to turn non-voters into trump voters, and that doesn't really make them "republicans". 

are we to think that these 74mm people would all vote for mitt romney if he ran in 2024?  i sincerely doubt it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Chad Fuck said:

I have nowhere else to put this. As if the last four years of Naziesque buffoonery wasn’t enough, now I have to deal with Freedom Wine. And you know that it is some cheap ass stuff stomped out in a meth lab bathtub.

9cb1883b759c045e49f862b3d6c4677b.jpg

If that text came from North Dakota you may want to have your phone tested for Covid.

Edited by Burt

8 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

while i see his point, i don't necessarily agree with his police work on this.

trump got 74mm votes, and that is troubling.  but we don't know that "74mm republicans voted for trump in the 2020 election."  trump has/had the ability to turn out his voters, that's for sure, and that's alarming.  but it feels like he also had the ability to turn non-voters into trump voters, and that doesn't really make them "republicans". 

are we to think that these 74mm people would all vote for mitt romney if he ran in 2024?  i sincerely doubt it.

I’m convinced there is a really big block of single issue anti-abortion voters. Like maybe 20MM or more. They turn out, and will vote for satan himself if he says he wants to ban abortion. Until you get a pro choice republican for president those votes are baked in

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, Lobo said:

What the fuck is "conservative" wine?  

Personally, I like when people are "liberal" with their wine.  That's how I get drunk.  

You're right, but you'd better buy a case if you're wanting to do just that:

This is from their web page in the About Us section:

"We have hand-crafted our premium California wine to reflect our American values. We emphasize the wine’s fruit and acidity rather than alcohol and tannins, achieving elegance and balance for the perfect finish. Our California wine pairs well with a broad range of palates making it the perfect table wine."