Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

Surely somewhere there’s a copy of the bill signed by Obama on one of those oversized editions they do for the photo ops.  You we photoshop that actual bill into Trump’s hands in the Oval with him getting his sharpie marker ready?  

almost three full years before he took office.   If that bill had happened sometime in 2016, I’d just give him a pass for being an narcissist with declining memory.  But this is just full on deception.  

Two of my Trumper clients? Engineer and a dentist.
Trumptard brother has a master's, although it's from Aggie.

It's not just the poorly educated. Propaganda works

I don’t think it is an education thing as much as a POV issue.

The people I know that evaluate issues in absolute terms tend to be Trumpers in my world. They see issues as either A or B with no gray area.

Many of those same people also harbor a fear of change and have professed this to me in conversations. However they are all highly educated people. It’s just a waste of time to talk politics with them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

That would be fucking glorious especially in light of the I have a disability and can't wear a mask card carriers of late.

spacer.png

Can we get working on a mock up of this stat

But spell 'poses' correctly in the mock up.   and make the eagle a little more fierce looking.  maybe work in the eagle/boner gif as a 3D hologram

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Gardner Barnes said:

The people I know that evaluate issues in absolute terms tend to be Trumpers in my world. They see issues as either A or B with no gray area.

Many of those same people also harbor a fear of change and have professed this to me in conversations. However they are all highly educated people. It’s just a waste of time to talk politics with them.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes

3 hours ago, Grade of D as in David said:

That would be fucking glorious especially in light of the I have a disability and can't wear a mask card carriers of late.

spacer.png

Can we get working on a mock up of this stat

Get yours here.  https://www.ftbagency.com/

Fucking lunatics.  Some of you puter types should dos this site into Bolivia.

• Like 1

this seems important:

Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops, Intelligence Says

The Trump administration has been deliberating for months about what to do about a stunning intelligence assessment.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/us/politics/russia-afghanistan-bounties.html

Jesus effing Christ. I may have my facts wrong but an effing start would be to go ahead and implement the extra sanctions against Russia that were approved by Congress by a massive margin about two year ago?

Trump won the election therefore he must have won the debates? Is that what you're saying? The point of fighting a battle is to advance your chances of winning the war, but just because you won the war doesn't mean you didn't lose some battles along the way. 

This is such an over the top straw man that I'm not even going to address it. C'mon now.

9 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/26/us/politics/russia-afghanistan-bounties.html

Jesus effing Christ. I may have my facts wrong but an effing start would be to go ahead and implement the extra sanctions against Russia that were approved by Congress by a massive margin about two year ago?

Deliberating? If trying to figure out how to lay this at Biden's feet counts as deliberating, then sure.  If only they could run as the reform candidate. . . 

• Like 2

Agreed. That's a big % of the traditional conservative base. My mom, and a lot of people I know that think like her, abhor change of any kind- restaurant name, a new building, a state park is different than memory. Even if that change is a net positive in every way.

They will hold their nose and vote for Trump purely because doing anything other than straight R would be change and that's scary. Add in a little proganda that that Biden will take away social security, and they won't even hold their nose.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gardner Barnes said:

I have plenty of people in my world, friends and family members, who still support trump, even though most of them recognize he’s probably a grade A moron.

They still support trump because they are republicans and support the ideals that party supposedly represents. Har har.

Even though they are my friends and family, they are ignorant morons. I never deigned to ever feel superior about that until trump came along. But now it’s an indisputable fact. They are ignorant morons, God bless em.

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 2

NUKE: Oh he may get wooly, Presidents do get wooly, because of all the stress...

CRASH: I hate people who get the words wrong. It ain't 'woolly' it's 'weary' and it nobody's got stress, they're tired of fake press.

Working on Bull Durham 2, Presidential Boogaloo screen play. Anyone here have connections in Hollywood?133987ef2aed4d129938c3bbc34824f0.jpg

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I have plenty of people in my world, friends and family members, who still support trump, even though most of them recognize he’s probably a grade A moron.

They still support trump because they are republicans and support the ideals that party supposedly represents. Har har.

Even though they are my friends and family, they are ignorant morons. I never deigned to ever feel superior about that until trump came along. But now it’s an indisputable fact. They are ignorant morons, God bless em.

I hope you’re ready to ostracize them if you haven’t already. 

6 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I caught just a little of that and really hope they show it again because what I saw was pretty interesting. I have read about him, but they had additional info that I hadn’t heard before. 

If you have HBO, then you can get the app for free (I think it’s called HBOMax this week, may be HBOGo or HBONow) and you can watch anything on HBO whenever you want, on demand. Works on a smart TV, tablet or perhaps your cable provider. 

One element on the Cohn documentary that revealed a significant similarity between these two assholes... Cohn never paid for anything, bills would pile up. Trump learned this lesson well.

3 hours ago, henrygandorf said:

he is also a first-rate troll. he’s fantastic. 

And Trump never retaliates, at least not that I have seen. Its almost if he recognizes Lieu's superior troll/social media skills and steers clear from engaging him. Ted's the man. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I hope you’re ready to ostracize them if you haven’t already. 

Nope. I try to change them. When that doesn’t work, I tune out. They figure it out eventually and if and when they challenge me on it, that’s when I let them have it,  consequences be damned.