Donald Trump 2020

Francisco 2.0

14 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Nope. I try to change them. When that doesn’t work, I tune out. They figure it out eventually and if and when they challenge me on it, that’s when I let them have it,  consequences be damned. 

I quit trying to change them when a relative died of COVID and the other relatives MAGA bullshit took about a 2 day vacation then cranked back up again.

My father, who did not and will not vote for trump, and is also a retired doctor, told me the other day he thinks “this Covid thing is overblown”. My sister is an anti-vaxxer that just recently moved back to town within 2 miles of my parents, so I’m blaming that, but if he comes at me with that again, I will not hesitate to take him down with extreme prejudice. Unacceptable. 

1 hour ago, BradInATX said:

This is such an over the top straw man that I'm not even going to address it. C'mon now.

How is that a straw man? I think it's a good analogy. I could also compare the campaign to games of poker or football. The difference is that in war, poker, and football we know who won the battle, the hand, or the set of downs. Who won a debate is more subjective and will be judged independently by each viewer. But it did sound like you were arguing that, because Trump won the election, we can therefore declare that he won the debates.  

There are a whole lot of factors that contributed to the outcome of the election and it's impossible to quantify every variable. In politics, all we have are the polls and Trump ultimately won the only one that matters. Polling during a campaign is an inexact science but it's the best we can do. What did the polling say after the debates? If Hillary went up in the polls then the best we could do is say she won. But, like in football, the game isn't decided in the first half (despite the hysterics of some posters on every game thread on every fan message board everywhere and for every game).

4 hours ago, 6th Street said:

Agreed. Fuck that warmongering bitch 

I'm pretty sure the Lincoln Project is made up of the people that brought us the Iraq War, Afghanistan, General War on Terror, Guitmo, Patriot Act, Home Land Security, and ICE.

These are some really bad people.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, F250 said:

I'm pretty sure the Lincoln Project is made up of the people that brought us the Iraq War, Afghanistan, General War on Terror, Guitmo, Patriot Act, Home Land Security, and ICE.

Whatever it takes. We can deal with them after January. 

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, F250 said:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  Moose out front should'a told ya.

• Like 7

Yeah they're like the Russians in WWII. Gladly take their help on the Eastern front, but as soon as it's over, 200.gif

Exactly where my thinking is.

I’m damned glad we had Stalin doing his shit on the eastern front.

There are few perfect options in this world. Deal with the most immediate threat first.
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Exactly where my thinking is.

I’m damned glad we had Stalin doing his shit on the eastern front.

There are few perfect options in this world. Deal with the most immediate threat first.

And, while those people may be wrongheaded as hell, and/or have some really bad ideas, I think they were, in the final analysis, doing what they thought was good for America.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

And, while those people may be wrongheaded as hell, and/or have some really bad ideas, I think they were, in the final analysis, doing what they thought was good for America.

I do believe that they were doing what was right but it was insanely fucking wrong. They laid out all of the tools for Trump to enact his authortanisim.

I am pretty sure a few of the people here opposing Trump were defending Dubya back in the day.

I still remember pleading with people in the 2004 election "this shit will be abused in the future.." Fuck you former Republicans!!!!

I also remember the AntiWar movement dissolving after 2008. Fuck you centrist Democrats!!!

• Like 7

My brother in law sent me a FB message asking me to support them. Told the wife they didn’t need my money.
Yeah the fact that they're Republicans willing to spend their own money fighting an incumbent Republican tells me just how much disposable money they already have, and that they don't need my measly contribution.
  • Like 1

Donald Trump’s Second Term Agenda:

Heritage & History 

Other than science and English, history had to be his worst subject in school.  Has a President ever run on “history” before?  

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

I love how he barks constantly about the Second Amendment and hasn't done a damn thing about it either way.

Well it's a perfect Trump issue, because nothing is ever going to happen to it either way, but it's mere mention stirs up fear and/or emotion. 

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I love how he barks constantly about the Second Amendment and hasn't done a damn thing about it either way.

He thinks if he invokes the 2nd enough that a brownshirts organization will spontaneously form, protecting him from the democratic process. Laziest fucking fascist there ever was. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, TornACL said:

Well it's a perfect Trump issue, because nothing is ever going to happen to it either way, but it's mere mention stirs up fear and/or emotion. 

Yup. There are some gun owners who hate Trump and do not want to vote for him, but will because they’re scared Dems are coming for their play toys.

Hey fuckface, whatever happened to #ObamaGate?!? 

You've been talking about Obama constantly lately, mainly the ACA (which I bet $50, you don't know what it stands for) and taking credit for the 2014 Veteran's Choice Act.  But you haven't mentioned ObamaGate in weeks.  The greatest President since Lincoln has nothing to say about what he, himself dubbed, "The biggest political scandal in American history."  What's up with that Chief?  

Even in a world where Trump is president - this seems like a really big fucking deal. 

US intelligence reports that Russia is offering bounties on US troops and the president does nothing about it. 

Actually, that’s not true, Trump did something - he tried to force Russia into the G8 over the objection of our allies and invited Putin to the White House. 

This is one can’t just fade away. Can it?

• Like 5

Hard HUMINT says Russia is playing bounty hunter on American troops.  That's insane.  And Trump can't say anything about it. 

$50 says Kayleigh doesn't hold a presser for a least a week while they try to wish this one away.  

Edited by Lobo

6 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Even in a world where Trump is president - this seems like a really big fucking deal. 

US intelligence reports that Russia is offering bounties on US troops and the president does nothing about it. 

Actually, that’s not true, Trump did something - he tried to force Russia into the G8 over the objection of our allies and invited Putin to the White House. 

ahwellnevertheless

amirite?

8 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

I asked Putin if he was doing this and he very strongly in that beautiful masculine voice said, “no” and I believe him so what do you want me to do since this is fake news?   -Trump

• Like 2