2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

29 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I hope the GA flip hold, it should, so it’s such a big electoral college victory plus the largest genera vote victory in history. 

have there been any bigger EC victories?

Yes - lots.  In addition to Reagan there was Nixon in 72 and pretty close to that was Johnson in 64

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

The crowd at this inauguration.  Oh God.  This is gonna be the funniest couple months ever.  

The most delicious part is that the titty baby will skip it. You know he won't be able to sit there and watch it. I would love Obama to say, "well, I was wrong, you were President after-all, for one term". 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

The crowd at this inauguration.  Oh God.  This is gonna be the funniest couple months ever.  

Will Trump actually show up to the inauguration? Does he have to? God that’s going to kill him to have to sit there as the loser, will be glorious. 

Edited by UncleSonny

2 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

Will Trump actually show up to the inauguration? Does he have to? God that’s going to kill him to have to sit there as the loser, will be glorious. 

4 minutes ago, mdmost said:

The most delicious part is that the titty baby will skip it. You know he won't be able to sit there and watch it. I would love Obama to say, "well, I was wrong, you were President after-all, for one term". 

Zero percent chance he shows up.  But he will be watching the news and filling up his pampers.  Zero doubt.