Coach punches Pee Wee player TWICE

Sbbruin

3 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

The Savannah Gators posted the weakest apology after the video sparked outrage. It was so bad they wound up deleting it.

“We understand what we all saw yesterday was disturbing to us all but let’s not blame everyone for one mans actions,” the post read. “The guy in the video is our 9U head coach he is a good guy that just took it a little too far on a 9U player.”

That’s like saying “Sandusky got just a little out of hand with the recreational activities after practice!”

• Like 3

Kid has a hell of a chin.

But actually - wtf? Such a weird, unforgivable way to get overly violent. I might understand a shove or grabbing him by the collar or something but he just goes straight for the right hook to the face. What a piece of shit. Hopefully he gets charges pressed against him. 

30 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

The Savannah Gators posted the weakest apology after the video sparked outrage. It was so bad they wound up deleting it.

“We understand what we all saw yesterday was disturbing to us all but let’s not blame everyone for one mans actions,” the post read. “The guy in the video is our 9U head coach he is a good guy that just took it a little too far on a 9U player.”

sounds like one of those "he's really a good kid!" has grown up to be a "good guy who took it a little too far." GTFOH

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Chico_SA said:

There is this other town. It's called Harlingen. It is in fact not San Antonio.  It's 250 miles from San Antonio. Hope that helps you out a little. 

Harlingen and Edinburg are not the same place, don’t ever confuse us with a dump like that. 

I’d never start my kid in youth tackle football, mostly because a lot of the coaches are know nothing dirtbags like this that take it way too serious. Plenty of kids first start tackle in 7th grade for their middle school and they’re fine. 

• Hook 'Em 2

woops. That didn't go right. 

On the topic. Yeah, I think my biggest issue with football has to do with the youth (younger than middle school) programs.  Some of these coaches are nuts. en

Last year I coached the 7 year old  son of a former Texas O-Lineman in soccer.  The boy was SO much bigger than all the kids.  I'm guessing he will end up in football.  But I thought it was great that dad was encouraging him to succeed in other sports at such a young age. 

5 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

fan reaction to apology:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSI7pyWVAw20aYAz2TL7kG

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, Chico_SA said:

There is this other town. It's called Harlingen. It is in fact not San Antonio.  It's 250 miles from San Antonio. Hope that helps you out a little. 

After this very helpful post I decided to look at a map.  You are right!  Chico, you're a BIG help!  Have a nice day.

• Hook 'Em 1

1) how is this mother fucker alive?

2) where the fuck are the parents? It’s obvious to me this is acceptable to them

3) I’ve coached peewee pop Warner junior high for 10 years never was there ever a game worth this level of anger

4) it would take all of surly and horns fans members to remove my fist from this guys throat and I’d likely beat the fuck out of his parents too 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I heard this text in this voice:

7f551c1e9aa03b16afd6532959d0aad5.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Closest I ever saw to this was one time a mom was going off on her own kid (about 8 years old I'd guess) at a sporting event when they were practicing.  She didn't punch her or anything, but she shook the hell out of her and tore her head off verbally calling her every name in the book and cussing like a sailor.  Kid just stood there like a wet noodle bawling.  Mom was a semi-professional in the sport.  It was very public and everyone around was just asking each other if someone should do something.  I finally loudly said, "hey take it easy" toward her.  The mom didn't even look up, just grabbed the kid by the wrist and drug her off.

I thought...man, that poor kid and wow she's really going to be fucked up and probably going to quit and if that mom will go that far in public, I wonder what goes on behind closed doors and what a piece of shit mom.  Kid went on to be one of the best in her sport and by all appearances, a really good, very put together kid.  Full ride to college, all kinds of national awards, a bunch of great young leadership roles and some pretty cool charitable stuff.  So, who the fuck knows?

10 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

this, instant bullet to the head 

I know it makes you feel good to say, but c'mon... This would do so much more harm to the kid getting hit and everyone else on the team. Handle it like an adult and call the police if you want him shot.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

Pussy current culture where nobody can check the fuck out of that loser because they will be filmed, dragged through the media, and sued for doing something about it.

Instead of decking that bitch everyone just posts it on twitter like that would ever change that dipshits malfunction.

• Hook 'Em 3

There's video evidence. No one has to "file charges". The cops just need to go arrest him. I don't know if that is a felony or a misdemeanor in Georgia, but that asshole needs to come up with a bond, pay a lawyer, and do some probation time with lots of anger management courses as a condition. It shouldn't happen again and unless something comes of it, it will.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, PittsburghTiger said:

1609F903-D140-4AAA-843B-B3C25EBFB988.gif

*dammit, too slow

Edited by Doc Reeves
  • Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

1) how is this mother fucker alive?

2) where the fuck are the parents? It’s obvious to me this is acceptable to them

3) I’ve coached peewee pop Warner junior high for 10 years never was there ever a game worth this level of anger

4) it would take all of surly and horns fans members to remove my fist from this guys throat and I’d likely beat the fuck out of his parents too 

Every bit this,. I mean how does it even cross a persons mind to do that?  I just cannot wrap my mind around that.

1 hour ago, Landomatic said:

Closest I ever saw to this was one time a mom was going off on her own kid (about 8 years old I'd guess) at a sporting event when they were practicing.  She didn't punch her or anything, but she shook the hell out of her and tore her head off verbally calling her every name in the book and cussing like a sailor.  Kid just stood there like a wet noodle bawling.  Mom was a semi-professional in the sport.  It was very public and everyone around was just asking each other if someone should do something.  I finally loudly said, "hey take it easy" toward her.  The mom didn't even look up, just grabbed the kid by the wrist and drug her off.

I thought...man, that poor kid and wow she's really going to be fucked up and probably going to quit and if that mom will go that far in public, I wonder what goes on behind closed doors and what a piece of shit mom.  Kid went on to be one of the best in her sport and by all appearances, a really good, very put together kid.  Full ride to college, all kinds of national awards, a bunch of great young leadership roles and some pretty cool charitable stuff.  So, who the fuck knows?

I've seen a lot of crazy crap in sports in my 64 years this one pretty much takes the Cake. I do remember when one of my granddaughters was six playing softball and she made a mistake fielding playing at third base. When they came off the field the coach called her stupid and a dumbass. I'll give you one guess what pissed off Grandpa wound up in the dugout in a millisecond.

I coached little league and some Peewee ball back in the day and the strictest punishment I ever gave if they goofed up they had to do a little extra running. No cussing no physical abuse, there is no place in youth sports for that type of behavior.

One part that is really disturbing is it no parents, other coaches or anyone seemed to be offended by the coaches behavior, as if that was an expected and acceptable norm.

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Hook 'Em 5

26 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I've seen a lot of crazy crap in sports in my 64 years this one pretty much takes the Cake. I do remember when one of my granddaughters was six playing softball and she made a mistake fielding playing at third base. When they came off the field the coach called her stupid and a dumbass. I'll give you one guess what pissed off Grandpa wound up in the dugout in a millisecond.

I coached little league and some Peewee ball back in the day and the strictest punishment I ever gave if they goofed up they had to do a little extra running. No cussing no physical abuse, there is no place in youth sports for that type of behavior.

One part that is really disturbing is it no parents, other coaches or anyone seemed to be offended by the coaches behavior, as if that was an expected and acceptable norm.

Punishment for mistakes in games for little kids is fucking crazy.  Taking the time to work with kids to improve and find a way to show them how they did a great job helps.  Kids beat themselves up for mistakes they don't need adults reinforcing that.     Yeah, my kid isn't going to be recruited by the Yankees out of elementary school, but I don't want him to hate sports.

• Hook 'Em 3

40 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

spacer.png

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Coach got violent with a kid.  Let's teach these children how wrong that is by violently beating up the coach in front of them.

Good point.  Take the video to the local PD and swear out a warrant for assault and battery.  Kinda hard to refute that video evidence.  Any sports org that would keep him as a coach would be best avoided at all costs.

The thing that really gets me is the second headslap.  The first one, while horrific and unforgivable and should get him arrested, might have been partially explained away as an emotional reaction that got the best of him.  To do it twice is where any possibility of forgiveness disappears.  Again, once is one WAY too many times.  Twice?  

spacer.png

• Like 1