Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy

bad_teammate

1 hour ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

The Iraqi dinar scam predates trump.  I know a person with a briefcase of Iraqi dinars in his closet right now from some time after the removal of saddam because people thought we were going to prop up their economy which makes their currency go up, evidently.  

Can confirm that Trumpkins were doing this before they were even Trumpkins. Was told to me that the Clintons were heavily involved and in their typically duplicitous ways they'd cash out in a major way. This is how it was told to me by a HS acquaintance who I bought weed off a few times.

He told me the $2k he sunk into it would be worth over $50mm within 5 years. lol. That was probably ~2013

Sounds like this RV would require military intervention in force on the ground in Iraq. Removal of some likely sanctions. Propping up their economy. All things are against a Republican agenda. Last I checked we can’t wave a magic wand and fix an economy and currency or we’d have done it for ourselves. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

On 11/16/2020 at 5:56 AM, HenryJames said:

I'd argue any man that would dress in either one of those outfits has to be pretty fucking strong because they are going to catch shit from all over.  For example, see Candace Owens using nicer words to call him a fag for putting on a dress.

On 11/16/2020 at 6:47 AM, Mrs Whiggins said:

A man in a dress or skirt is not what she thinks it is. The clothes don't make the man or woman. The human inside them does. Stop putting people in boxes Candace.

22 Photos That Prove Men Should Never, Ever Wear Kilts ...

Eddie Redmayne Shows You How To Wear A Suit & Coat To ...

Eddie Redmayne on the Set of "The Danish Girl" | Tom + Lorenzo

Famous Women Dressed Like Men. – Samo TakoSigourney Weaver Los Angeles 1983 – Lyons Gallery

1,2,2,x,x

Fox News contributor and three-time failed congressional candidate Dan Bongino today floated a potential run for President of The United States in 2024.

Nothing gets the BMDs moist like a guy who has lost three different elections in two different states.

For fuck's sake, he came in third in a Republican primary in fucking Florida of all places.    That always gets BMDs excited!

17 minutes ago, Royalfan5 said:

The biggest wackjob professors are always the physical science guys

I did not have any professors of physics or astronomy that said that nuclear weapons did not exist, the moon landings were faked, or that the moon really glows red hot at 700 C. But then I did go to UT.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Continental Op said:

Wow. The Texags politics forum says the quiet part loud   https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3159506

Those guys are complete piece of shit human beings.  

And funny that those are the same dumbasses who have been crying about the virus isn’t real and we don’t need no masks, and now they’re crying they can’t get the vaccine.

Oh that’s right, because it may help black folks. God forbid

Edited by DigDug
  • Hook 'Em 2

That isn’t doxing period. News flash, when the revealing of someone’s identity comes from them being videod, typically doing or saying something stupid, they’ve doxed themselves. The rest is just the normal aftermath. It’s like someone crying about being doxed after a traffic cam recording them blowing past a red and t-boning an innocent driver. 

“oh, this poor camera doxed me, and now cops are running my life!” Get fucked lady. And i say that as someone who’s actually had to deal with being doxed. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• Pancho changed the title to Running Alt-Right Thread of Mockery and Hypocrisy