Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

It’s like they’re looting all the Heinekens as everything falls apart around them.

Comments:

A Tree 🌹 @ATree87571299 33m33 minutes ago

Imagine the lame-duck session after the Dems retake the Senate and White House. It will be "stash the silverware" time.

They will probably literally burn the White House to the ground.

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

Do you think the majority of those experts approve of the proposed slow, negotiated withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan? I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess that they don’t. Admittedly a guess. And we should’ve been out of there a long fucking time ago. 

If the only tool you have is a hammer, treat everything as a nail. The US military does what it does  

Here's what I think:  You should get brain cancer and have doctors advising you to have surgery and chemo while Trump pays you a visit in the hospital to tell you they are full of shit and that you really need an elective lobotomy.

3 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Here's what I think:  You should get brain cancer and have doctors advising you to have surgery and chemo while Trump pays you a visit in the hospital to tell you they are full of shit and that you really need an elective lobotomy.

Yeah, but lobotomy is a type of surgery, so it is really all the same thing. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, GRHorn said:

I’m behind a day or two, but it’s pretty sad that the one thing that unites the political establishment on both sides with regards to POTUS is his attitude toward foreign intervention. 

Trump pulls out of Syria- so much wailing and gnashing of teeth

Amash is not part of the political establishment nor a war hawk. Actually, he has always represented the foreign policy that you claim to support.

5 hours ago, GRHorn said:

0-B431-F45-5272-412-C-9813-EC66-AF9-D3-B

1) I support withdrawing troops 

2) Did you know about the War College? I didn’t. And still really don’t know what it has to do with day to day  

3) correct 

How'd you feel about the troops going there in the first place?  All the current day Trump supporters I know all thought Iraq and Afghanistan were going to be a breeze and that we'd all die if we didn't invade.  Were you among the people dismissed by Fox News as dirty, naive hippies for opposing those wars?

12 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

What Trump doesn't understand is Inquiry is like a Grand Jury. Only the DA is in control of what the jury hears and how they hear it. It's like he's never been indicted before. He should know all this already.

• Like 2

One of you strict constitutional constructionists that votes for Trump, please show me where in article 2 It lays out the process by which the junior varsity counsel to the executive branch can usurp and override a preliminary impeachment Inquiry by the appropriate house committee collecting testimony and evidence by the rule of law?   Did I miss thar part in idiocracy?

I've mentioned our former PsOTUS on Trump before.  However, at this point, if they don't come out w/ a joint statement condemning Trump and everything he stands for, I'm going to consider them complicit in his lawlessness. 

Seriously, they either condone his behavior or they LOUDLY speak out against it. 

Fuck them in the ass w/ a hot poker, if they don't. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I've mentioned our former PsOTUS on Trump before.  However, at this point, if they don't come out w/ a joint statement condemning Trump and everything he stands for, I'm going to consider them complicit in his lawlessness. 

Seriously, they either condone his behavior or they LOUDLY speak out against it. 

Fuck them in the ass w/ a hot poker, if they don't. 

They condone it.

24 minutes ago, texas08 said:

Lol at the idiots who think this piece of shit will leave the office peacefully after his ass is voted out.

We are witnessing an attempt at a dictatorship.

And then in January of 2021, John Roberts swears in somebody else, and the new POTUS has Trump booted out of the White House.  

Trump has shit all over the agencies and departments that he needs.  They ain’t going to stick up for him.  

but did he ever resign?  

No he never resigned.

And his fate is still maligned.

What a pity.

He may rule forever 'neath the streets of D.C.

And He's the prez who never resigned.

Donald handed in his dime...

Edited by Lobo