Fire Shaka Smart

smokebomb

4 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

So dumb of Kirk, Shaka will do what his wife tells him to do. He knows he has lost this job, only a matter of when. He's not going to make the changes to improve his coaching and staff that need to be made. He has re-shuffled his staff a few times already in 4 years, all window dressing except for Horn. 

On Friday Chip talked about some staff shenanigans Shaka has pulled with his yes man/sidekick/fuckboy Mike Morell.  Think it went something like this - 

Morell wanted Tevin Mack while David Caison wanted Jordan Murphy.  See how that turned out.  

Morell big-timed one of Jarrett Allen’s coaches and almost cost us Allen. The Lucas’ had to swoop in and save that recruitment.

Jai gets a promotion bc of interest from TCU and OU.  Morell gets a temporary demotion, is promised it’s only temporary.

-Morell gets re-promoted and Caison, who was recruiting Culver and Zaire Smith, gets let go a few days before Zaire’s OV.  Over dinner, Z’s family is like, “where’s David?” Shaka breaks the news.  Family gets up and walks out.  

Anyone heard this stuff before? I don’t follow recruiting.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

shenanigans Shaka has pulled...Morell wanted Tevin Mack while David Caison wanted Jordan Murphy.  See how that turned out.  orell big-timed one of Jarrett Allen’s coaches and almost cost us Allen. The Lucas’ had to swoop in and save that recruitment. Jai gets a promotion bc of interest from TCU and OU.  Morell gets a temporary demotion, is promised it’s only temporary.Morell gets re-promoted and Caison, who was recruiting Culver and Zaire Smith, gets let go a few days before Zaire’s OV.  Over dinner, Z’s family is like, “where’s David?” Shaka breaks the news.  Family gets up and walks out.  

Shaka is a worthless coach.....

giphy.gif

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

On Friday Chip talked about some staff shenanigans Shaka has pulled with his yes man/sidekick/fuckboy Mike Morell.  Think it went something like this - 

Morell wanted Tevin Mack while David Caison wanted Jordan Murphy.  See how that turned out.  

Morell big-timed one of Jarrett Allen’s coaches and almost cost us Allen. The Lucas’ had to swoop in and save that recruitment.

Jai gets a promotion bc of interest from TCU and OU.  Morell gets a temporary demotion, is promised it’s only temporary.

-Morell gets re-promoted and Caison, who was recruiting Culver and Zaire Smith, gets let go a few days before Zaire’s OV.  Over dinner, Z’s family is like, “where’s David?” Shaka breaks the news.  Family gets up and walks out.  

If this is true and on Surly, then CDC has to know about it.

And it's time for CDC to...

source.gif

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

On one hand, none of this would surprise me.

On the other hand, fuck Chip Brown.

• Like 1

Abilene Christian Univeristy will be going dancing this year. Texas will not. 

Oh and Radford didn’t end up making the tournament. We lost to fucking Radford!

I just don’t believe for a second CDC will bring Shaka back. That’s 2 out of 3 years with his own players where he hasn’t even made a 68-team tournament. 68! 

Fire this clown the second the NIT is over and go hire a real coach.

Woke up today to excitement ofSt Patrick's Day and March Madness Bracket Announcement..... then remembered Shaka is still coach at Texas.

Shaka is just not a good leader of college athletes nor a good basketball coach.... just the facts.

9 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Woke up today to excitement ofSt Patrick's Day and March Madness Bracket Announcement..... then remembered Shaka is still coach at Texas.

Shaka is just not a good leader of college athletes nor a good basketball coach.... just the facts.

Same here. It really fucking kills the excitement of my favorite week knowing my team is not going to be on the bracket.  

18 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Shaka Smart in his entire life hasn’t won a tournament game at Texas. His entire life!

I’ve won as many NCAA tournament Basketball games at the University of Texas as Shaka Smart and I graduated in 1985.  Texas didn’t even pay me!

• immamac locked this topic
  • immamac unlocked this topic
  • immamac pinned and featured this topic
  • immamac unpinned this topic