AP Top 25

TrashMaster G

1 minute ago, TonyTexas said:

Just a to prepare y’all. While the ESPN power rankings is a shit index, it has Texas going from #9 to 24 this morning. aggy plummets from #12 to 13

ESPN FPI has us at 15 and aggy at 19.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27562972/college-football-power-rankings-week-2

7 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

5 of top 10 are SEc, including a garbage UF. Seems legit. 

what a retarded ranking ROFL.  Oregon loses to Auburn and is ahead of us while we lost to a top 5 team.  Michigan barely scrapes by Army after shitting and rolling in their own fecal explosion and still ahead of us.  Fuck all these dumb cunts media cock suckers.

Just now, Hook1997 said:

How do you lose to #6 and go to #24 from #9, that doesn’t even make sense...

thats the FPI shit, i have no idea how they calculate it.  obviously the algorithm fucking sucks.  In this one we are 15 and TAMU at 19 though.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/27562972/college-football-power-rankings-week-2

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, westexhorn said:

thats the FPI shit, i have no idea how they calculate it.  obviously the algorithm fucking sucks.  In this one we are 15 and TAMU at 19 though.

Yes, We're #24 in FPI: http://www.espn.com/college-football/statistics/teamratings

Edited by LonghornSean

13 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

5 of top 10 are SEc, including a garbage UF. Seems legit. 

Leave the Gata out of your sec masturbatory fantasies

Let the record show the Gata beat Miami in week 0 with a week less of practice and fell out of the top 10...  secsec?   

UF did throttle their cupcake yesterday and emptied the bench and looked good doing it.  /no10rc

If you're looking for outrage, I give you Michigan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Loco said:

Let the record show the Gata beat Miami in week 0 with a week less of practice and fell out of the top 10...  secsec?   

UF did throttle their cupcake yesterday and emptied the bench and looked good doing it.  /no10rc

Why not both? 

If you think UF and Barn are top 10 teams, ok.  

2 minutes ago, Loco said:

No, no.. he’s right. Florida is garbage. Never fear as your top ten matchup with Kentucky looms. Such a fucking joke. 

Is Miami at a neutral site not a good win? 

I'm not saying UF is top 10, I'm saying this common mantra on Surly that sec teams always rise is not accurate.  UF looked rough (missed a full week of practices) in a win against a talented team and dropped.  It happened.

Losing by a single score to a top 10 sec team only doesn't impact you negatively if you're also sec. Haven't you guys been paying attention?

1 hour ago, Loco said:

I'm not saying UF is top 10, I'm saying this common mantra on Surly that sec teams always rise is not accurate.  UF looked rough (missed a full week of practices) in a win against a talented team and dropped.  It happened.

Miami is 0-2.

2 hours ago, Loco said:

no its not a good win, fuck gator they eat shit and arent top 15

2 hours ago, westexhorn said:

The algorithm is geared toward the SEC. Not kidding.

2 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

Clemson is not close to being the best team in the country.  They couldn't put an aggy team that played like shit away big time at home last night.  Any real SEC SEC SEC team would have beat Clemson.  So would Ohio St, OU, Texas,  Wisconsin, and a few more.

Lulz

Take it you didn't watch the game? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Loco said:

We're all a little pissed today and taking it out on you. Prepare your anus. 

But seriously, this is fucked up. Espn had us go from 9 to 24. Let that sink in. How? We lost as the underdog by a TD, and get sent to the end of the top 25. Wtf? I know we're young, but Jesus Christ. 

38 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

We're all a little pissed today and taking it out on you. Prepare your anus. 

But seriously, this is fucked up. Espn had us go from 9 to 24. Let that sink in. How? We lost as the underdog by a TD, and get sent to the end of the top 25. Wtf? I know we're young, but Jesus Christ. 

Maybe wait until the actual polls come out before working yourself into a lather over whatever fancy (and internal) new formula ESPN is trying to pimp.