Shits going down with the Royals

Zombie

7 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

has it been 90 days yet? how long since she disappeared? 

So she was last photographed with her family attending church on Christmas Day. Big deal—not grainy far away shots it was an official public appearance.

on 12/28/23 a Royal palace motorcade was seen going from where Will and Kate were staying to the same hospital she ultimately ended up in for her planned abdominal surgery. No one commented on this at the time, palace wise but it made the rounds on X with video. 

Then in mid-January it was announced that she was having this planned surgery that took most Royal watchers and UK press by surprise as she and Will had many engagements planned and also a planned trip to Italy. Charles goes into same hospital at same time Kate is there for his prostate and wound up with cancer. Will is seen officially visiting the hospital one time. Then many Royal announcements that the surgery was a success and wasn’t cancer and she’d return after Easter.

then someone decided bc of all the social media rumors to put out the photoshopped picture with a message from Kate. We see how that went. Then TMZ published a far away shot of a woman in a car driven by Kate’s mom and said it was Kate but it was super grainy. No one believed this either so KP puts out a picture of a woman facing g away from the camera saying it was her hitching a ride to an appointment with Will in the car while he was headed to a commonwealth day appearance. Only one shot of the back of a woman’s head. People went nuts again on social media so they did the shopping trip at Windsor farm video. This quieted no one. It looks zero like Kate. 

Now the press is saying she is working from home that she ain’t no show pony and she won’t be rushed back to official duties. And also yes, she has either been seen in the sense that they want us to believe all the grainy far away staged looking pictures are Kate. No one really thinks she’s been seen officially since 12/25/23.

• Hook 'Em 2

53 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

so it hasn't been 90 days. 

i mean, it's got to be rehab. or nervous breakdown. or something actually fairly normal that they could humanize instead of myster-ize. but whatever

There are two separate camps. Will/Kate Kensington Palace (and that may be potentially splintered if she’s doing her own thing) and Buckingham Palace—Charles/Tampon lady. It appears that the Mother’s Day photoshopped to shit picture + statement, the TMZ picture of the woman in the car with Kate’s mom, the picture of the back of the woman’s head in the car with Will and the video of “Kate and Will” walking are all coming from Kensington. Buckingham Palace has not really weighed in at all. All the statements about her surgery, recovery, return date and so forth are coming from KP. It is weird watching the King/Tampon’s press aparatus remain oddly silent. It’s either will and Kate together running the shit show or it’s just Will running it if Kate has disappeared or is too ill to do so.  

• Hook 'Em 2

Posted (edited)

Damn. Well most people were not that far off thinking it was a major health issue. The PR was bungled badly. Hope she recovers soon. What are the odds both she and Charles were diagnosed with cancer at the same time in the same hospital. Sounds logical to think she underwent a routine hysterectomy for issues and found out there was cancer. Cancer sucks. She looks very thin (not that she wasn’t already) probably why they had her in horizontal stripes. This will really cause people to rally around her and the monarchy. It really seemed even a few hours ago we were witnessing the downfall of it .

Edited by Nicole44
I don’t think I’ve really heard her speak that much before.
  • Hook 'Em 1

BWAHAHAHA 

You guys were coming up with all sorts of devious and malicious shit. Hoping beyond hope that she would fall down from the tower

Now that its cancer and she is about to go through chemo, it's thoughts and prayers. 

Just wow. I guess most forgot she was human. 

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

The only thing that was bungled was the collective actions of millions of nosy gossip mongers who mistakenly thought they were entitled to know her whereabouts and all the goings-on that were none of their fucking business until she wanted it to be.  

Yeah, she chose this life in the limelight but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t deserve some time away without explaining it to the whole world. 

For me, I just don't get the fascination with the royals anyway.  They don't really do anything.  They are just there in our collective conscious as some entity.  It's weird that people care.  At least people outside the UK.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

Pure class. I hope everyone spreading malicious rumors and other bullshit about her hang their heads in shame. God bless HRH Princess of Wales.

Edited by Macklemore
  • Hook 'Em 3

I mean you can use AI to generate that video. I’m still in the William killed her after she discovered his love child from the fling with that ugly chick. They’ll wait a few months and announce cancer got her but we all know what’s up. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 4

37 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Oops. Kinda bad timing on my part.

Sorry The Hangover GIF

The pic was funny, in and of itself, but the timing was so incredibly bad I can't stop laughing. 

Of course everything turns on its head now that she has cancer, esp being so young and with 3 young kids. But don't lose too much sleep over the pic. Your last 2 posts are peak surly. Most of us know it's all good.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Okay, everyone ready to start speculation on what type of cancer? 1.2.3...go! 

I’ll do my best, based on what has been said.  It’s a solid tumor cancer based on the surgery and removal.  If it was a metastatic blood cancer they’d have known before testing the tumor post-extraction. So which cancers have tumors that are removable in the abdominal area?  Liver, kidney, colorectal, bladder?  I don’t think that’s standard of care for ovarian?

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

The only thing that was bungled was the collective actions of millions of nosy gossip mongers who mistakenly thought they were entitled to know her whereabouts and all the goings-on that were none of their fucking business until she wanted it to be.  

Yeah, she chose this life in the limelight but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t deserve some time away without explaining it to the whole world. 

Yup, also pretty remarkable that they kept it under wraps as long as they did in this day and age.

25 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

For me, I just don't get the fascination with the royals anyway.  They don't really do anything.  They are just there in our collective conscious as some entity.  It's weird that people care.  At least people outside the UK.

They earn their keep by generating hundreds of millions in tourist revenue every year, not to mention promoting scores of charities that otherwise wouldn’t get as much attention.

At least that’s what my Brit friends say.

Then there is the celebrity fascination by the old lady and Karen crowds….like Americans with the Kardashian airheads.

4 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’ll do my best, based on what has been said.  It’s a solid tumor cancer based on the surgery and removal.  If it was a metastatic blood cancer they’d have known before testing the tumor post-extraction. So which cancers have tumors that are removable in the abdominal area?  Liver, kidney, colorectal, bladder?  I don’t think that’s standard of care for ovarian?

Is the pancreas in the abdomen?  The appendix?

I thought the standard of care was to do some blook work and look for "tumor markers."  

16 minutes ago, That Guy said:

I mean you can use AI to generate that video. I’m still in the William killed her after she discovered his love child from the fling with that ugly chick. They’ll wait a few months and announce cancer got her but we all know what’s up. 

Username checks out.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Earl Haffler said:

I'm going to guess stage 2 colon, given the "preventive chemo".  

I have it on good authority you get the same treatment for stage 3 colon as well.

And the docs take one look at colon cancer in a scope before surgery and go, "yup, that's probably cancer."  So probably not colorectal.

Edited by Basil
  • Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, Basil said:

I have it on good authority you get the same treatment for stage 3 colon as well.

And the docs take one look at colon cancer in a scope before surgery and go, "yup, that's probably cancer."  So probably not colorectal.

Yeah, I kinda thought of that after I posted.  You're probably right.

1 hour ago, Newdoc said:

Most abdominal organ cancers will have combination treatment. Most commonly surgery and chemo. This includes ovarian.

does the timeline hold that -

a.) she initially was getting a hysterectomy due to symptoms, which is why the original easter timeline for recovery was given

b.) but in the process of recovery it was discovered she had ovarian cancer and thus had to get an oophorectomy which she is recovering from and also

c.) recovering chemo for now?

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:

does the timeline hold that -

a.) she initially was getting a hysterectomy due to symptoms, which is why the original easter timeline for recovery was given

b.) but in the process of recovery it was discovered she had ovarian cancer and thus had to get an oophorectomy which she is recovering from and also

c.) recovering chemo for now?

I’d guess that is probably the case. We don’t know shit and they may never share all of that but it tracks. She is in her 40’s and has had three kids. Hysterectomies are common at that age. Plus she had really difficult pregnancies. Most women get them because you start experiencing problems and other things (i will likely have one in the next year at some point.) then they do the biopsy thing and you find out it’s a bigger deal after the surgery. Ovarian cancer is scary bc no symptoms. Sounds like it was caught early. It’s just all a private deal and get why she didn’t want to say what the surgery was for. Probably expected to come back in 4-6 weeks but then was told hey you have cancer so heal up so you can go thru chemo. That likely hit them like a ton of bricks. 

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I’d guess that is probably the case. We don’t know shit and they may never share all of that but it tracks. She is in her 40’s and has had three kids. Hysterectomies are common at that age. Plus she had really difficult pregnancies. Most women get them because you start experiencing problems and other things (i will likely have one in the next year at some point.) then they do the biopsy thing and you find out it’s a bigger deal after the surgery. Ovarian cancer is scary bc no symptoms. Sounds like it was caught early. It’s just all a private deal and get why she didn’t want to say what the surgery was for. Probably expected to come back in 4-6 weeks but then was told hey you have cancer so heal up so you can go thru chemo. That likely hit them like a ton of bricks. 

I don't hear the music but man are you dancing to a different tune. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4980747

Edited by nineliveslost
  • Haha 3