CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

Attempting to secure a monopoly on a vaccine, or test, in the face of a global pandemic is immoral.

I don't think even the worst pharma would try that (particularly in today's environment).

But apparently the POTUS would.

Jesus continues to weep.

He secures monopolies on vaccines just like us!!

7 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Negged for just about anything I've ever negged anybody for. I'll go with disingenuousness in pretending this is relevant and all that springs from that. I guess you're crazy buddies/socks are keeping your numbers up.

How's the virus in Russia, tovarisch?

Although numerous fellow trolls and socks have attempted to make Zavala immune from being banned with bogus rep, it’s worthwhile to get him neg banned anyway. He is currently the most worthless poster on this site, and that’s saying something. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Although numerous fellow trolls and socks have attempted to make Zavala immune from being banned with bogus rep, it’s worthwhile to get him neg banned anyway. He is currently the most worthless poster on this site, and that’s saying something. 

This. There are plenty of people on here who I find awful in the CR but enjoy their contributions elsewhere on here. He’s terrible on every page he posts on. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

GOP Gov Hogan of MD offers stark contrast to Trump in terms of leadership and seriousness. 

In the grotesquely unlikely event that the GOP straightens itself out, maybe guys like this can rise in it. 

Narrator: It didn't and neither did they.

7 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I reported his shit posting earlier. Had enough of him 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

These people!

And “Hope you feel better soon!”?

I thought he was just quarantined as a precaution because he was at CPAC - is he actually sick and symptomatic? Tested positive but kept quiet?

The problem with "Hope you feel better soon" is that many of us would feel genuine concern w/respect to family, friends, and colleagues. But to the Trumps, the sentiment is as meaningless as their "thoughts and prayers" phrase to them. They. Really. Don't. Care......At. All.

So it is offered up as what one must do, written by some unknown person to whom the task was probably given, and sent. Sick, not sick, doesn't matter.

17 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Ignore the motherfucker.

• Like 3

Everyone use the report function.

I’ve been reporting all his posts in this thread for two days.

Mods haven’t done shit but maybe if they get a bunch of reports they might.
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Ignore him.  Encourage others to do the same.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Men run to the sound of gunfire. We don't run and tell daddy that somebody was mean to us.

51 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Leadership 

If Obama really wanted to help, he would immediately start tweeting that people should continue business as usual - go to bars, concerts, malls, whatever. Everything will be fine. 

Trump would lock the country down within 30 minutes.

45 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Meet the person who will take RBG's seat on the Supreme Court in March of next year.

I stan this idea.

45 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah he's a football moron too.  Won't stfu about the big 12 and referees.

JFC this. His CR takes are trash but his football nonsense is another level.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

If Obama really wanted to help, he would immediately start tweeting that people should continue business as usual - go to bars, concerts, malls, whatever. Everything will be fine. 

Trump would lock the country down within 30 minutes.

Facts. 

5 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Licking airplane toilet seats to own the libs.    Just typing this out is so stupid, but there it is.

Even in this timeline, that's too stupid to be real.  Russian bots?

• immamac changed the title to CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk