CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

Here's today's  example of how fucking incompetent the Trump Administration is.  TODAY - is the first day the Whitehouse has begun screening every person entering the grounds for their temperature!  The simplest and easiest thing that Nursing homes have been doing for several days, has FINALLY been put in place at the Whitehouse to protect the oldest President ever sworn into office.

Today - we are all Puerto Ricans... Just now like those poor bastards the incompetence on every level, along with the lying bluster of endless self praise is what we get instead of leadership, intelligence and execution in a crisis.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, horn4life said:

Here's today's  example of how fucking incompetent the Trump Administration is.  TODAY - is the first day the Whitehouse has begun screening every person entering the grounds for their temperature!  The simplest and easiest thing that Nursing homes have been doing for several days, has FINALLY been put in place at the Whitehouse to protect the oldest President ever sworn into office.

Today - we are all Puerto Ricans... Just now like those poor bastards the incompetence on every level, along with the lying bluster of endless self praise is what we get instead of leadership, intelligence and execution in a crisis.

Image result for Puerto Rico gif

2 minutes ago, Bookman said:

My work instituted a "work from home" policy yesterday, which means I get to watch the stock market crash in real time.

Image result for popcorn fear gif

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

I'm assuming it's Russia.  And if it's Russia, then attacking us during a pandemic requires a massive response.  Shut down their entire internet and electric grid.

Sure, however I'm assuming Russia thinks its agent will not do that. 

Edited by Dahobbs
  • Like 6

5 minutes ago, Ghost of LL said:

I'm assuming it's Russia.  And if it's Russia, then attacking us during a pandemic requires a massive response.  Shut down their entire internet and electric grid.

That would be the rational response.  Of course, we have a Russian agent with a toddler's temperament in the WH though, so it certainly won't be that - more likely that it's either nothing or a full-out nuclear strike (if he feels like he needs a distraction that he can turn up to 11).

• Like 1

Yeah.  But wouldn't that be precisely what he needs to help his reelection chances?  Become a wartime president?

This is why the Russians would wait until October if they intended to do that. Don't give him the chance to stumble through the response.

8 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Haha, from the comments:

Replying to
THIS MF SAID MARSHALL LAW

I mean it's double dumb if you think about it. First of all, it's martial. But then you realize that the law enforcement officers are spelled marshal with one L.

10 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

So not close to zero?

2/26 - Donald Trump - "When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."

52 minutes ago, yoladu said:

So not close to zero?

2/26 - Donald Trump - "When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that's a pretty good job we've done."

I'm thinking he had been told at the time that those 15 people were probably gonna die within those couple of days.  I don't want to make it sound like this will be killing all of us, but there certainly wasn't a cure on 2/26 - what would make him say the number would go down?  Oh, wait... I forgot stupidity and incompetence...  nevermind.

Edited by TexLonghorn
  • Like 1

• immamac changed the title to CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk