College Football in 2020 in danger?

The_Great_Hornsby

18 hours ago, Newy25 said:

Our understanding of the human heart and conditions that are affected by immune responses has evolved in 60 days. The mental gymnastics they are having to go through to avoid admitting they made up this BS excuse from the beginning to avoid general liability for playing is fascinating. 

Absolutely. The Big 10 shit all over itself, and it’s not done since they waited until the weather started changing to begin their season. Fucking morons. 

On 10/28/2020 at 6:13 PM, perfectchaos007 said:

Well I would much rather be on the El Paso side of the tracks. This light brown haired gringo wouldn't feel safe walking down the streets in Juarez. 

Pinche gringo (my childhood nickname). 

I might be off a game or two on this weekly count but looks like we will get to Sunday with:

142 out of 152 games involving two Power-5 teams played on schedule (93.4 percent)

RE: Wisconsin and the Pac-12, getting off the ground is the hardest part. I think only the SEC got underway with no issues the first couple weeks. Raging COVID numbers everywhere doesn't help