2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

5 minutes ago, Calihorn said:

Helo and Gostar predicting a Trump win makes me feel pretty good

Whoever wins Nevada wins it all, which is why I think trump takes it. More than 80% of the vote in & it’s tied, so Trump has already proven to way exceed what he was projected to do there. What will make the difference is the fact that the dens didn’t put much legwork in that state because they thought they had it in the bag. If I had to make odds I’d say 55/45 Trump to win it.

• Fuck You 6

5 minutes ago, Red Five said:

The situation Trump finds himself in is hilarious. Stop counting votes now and Biden wins. Keep counting them and Biden wins. I guess all he can do is say "Well it looked like we were going to win at one point! Rigged!". 

To expand on this.  He rolled out the trump army to monitor polls and counting.  So it will be even harder to contest the numbers because they had such thorough monitoring up front.    

1 minute ago, Helobious said:

Whoever wins Nevada wins it all, which is why I think trump takes it. More than 80% of the vote in & it’s tied, so Trump has already proven to way exceed what he was projected to do there. What will make the difference is the fact that the dens didn’t put much legwork in that state because they thought they had it in the bag. If I had to make odds I’d say 55/45 Trump to win it.

Wrong, Nevada vote that is left is early mail in, and coming from heavy blue areas

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

3 minutes ago, Helobious said:

everyone is linking numbers, counties, rates of mail v in person, outstanding ballot estimates, 2016 comparisons.

Helo: that's interesting and all, but trump has grit and hustle and is a real coach on the field, so I think he'll pull it out in the end.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Sbbruin said:

Assume this has already been posted, but I can't keep up with this thread.

biden could be trumpian in this and say: some say it was the biggest win ever. it was twice as big as trump's win in wisconsin in '16, and you heard him talk about how that was the greatest win ever.

1 minute ago, Bateshorn said:

Holy shit: Just go to the AZ SOS, click on the more tab and sort by county.  Everything is in except a smidge of Maricopa (blue) and a small chunk of Yuma (which is a wash), Pinak (small but reddish), and Pima (blue and biggish).  

weren't we saying that might not be percentages of outstanding mail ins though? or does it account for that?

1 minute ago, Bateshorn said:

Holy shit: Just go to the AZ SOS, click on the more tab and sort by county.  Everything is in except a smidge of Maricopa (blue) and a small chunk of Yuma (which is a wash), Pinak (small but reddish), and Pima (blue and biggish).  

People keep saying there's 400,000 more votes here in AZ, but I'm more than happy to roll with these being more or less final.

2 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I don't understand this. IF the election commission has said this, why is it not final? Or is this a rumor and it wasn't actually said?

Prob because it has to be certified by their Secretary of State (or similar, I have no idea who would have that responsibility in Wisconsin) to be official.

1 minute ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Prob because it has to be certified by their Secretary of State (or similar, I have no idea who would have that responsibility in Wisconsin) to be official.

I'm talking about the media. Why can't they call it for Biden if it looks like the votes are all counted? 

Just now, Hornius Emeritus said:

I have a couple of German friends.  They are in disbelief that a country as technologically advanced as the United States can't manage to hold a simple election. They're like "Dude ... WTF?"   What can I say?

We don't hold national elections.  We hold 50 individual state elections, and each of them are as different as day and night.  

• Hook 'Em 2

I'm using ABC's numbers;

PA - 80% of the voted counted.    Trump leads by a little under 475,000 votes.   There are 1.4 mm votes uncounted.    IF Biden gets 67% of those, he wins PA.   Anything less....  Trump gets it.

Edit. switch the names.   Biden needs 67% of the remaining votes outstanding to pull PA.

Edited by Macanudo

I have a couple of German friends.  They are in disbelief that a country as technologically advanced as the United States can't manage to hold a simple election. They're like "Dude ... WTF?"   What can I say?

Germans looking at us and saying "Dude.... WTF?" is pretty rich.

5 minutes ago, Bateshorn said:

Holy shit: Just go to the AZ SOS, click on the more tab and sort by county.  Everything is in except a smidge of Maricopa (blue) and a small chunk of Yuma (which is a wash), Pinal (small but reddish), and Pima (blue and biggish).  

This is also confusing me. CNN is showing 86% of the vote is in. This website shows like 99.9% in with just a handful of precincts outstanding in bigger counties. How long does it take to report to these counts to the media? Why does the media not use SOS websites as sources?

6 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I don't understand this. IF the election commission has said this, why is it not final? Or is this a rumor and it wasn't actually said?

She said it in a live phone interview. I was watching. But it wasn’t an “official statement,” I think they’re being cautious to confirm it.

Just now, 'stache said:

This is also confusing me. CNN is showing 86% of the vote is in. This website shows like 99.9% in with just a handful of precincts outstanding in bigger counties. How long does it take to report to these counts to the media? Why does the media not use SOS websites as sources?

I assume because they are using a data aggregator that is fucked up or something. 

I would not take any shit from Germans with respect to politics. Or maybe they could help us speed up the process by putting voting machines in their forefathers gas filled showers. 

6 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

I'm using ABC's numbers;

PA - 80% of the voted counted.    Trump leads by a little under 475,000 votes.   There are 1.4 mm votes uncounted.    IF Trump gets 67% of those, he wins PA.   Anything less....  Biden gets it.

If trump is ahead why would he need to get more than half the outstanding votes?