2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

4 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Yeah my employees said "We have the Supreme Court so Biden is fucked" multiple today. Another showed me maps that were mostly red saying it was bullshit the blue could win with this kind of map. Anyone know of someone looking for a job?

You should point to the map of DC and compare the population size to Wyoming and then tell him that DC doesn't even count.  Ask him where his grievance is with that.

1 minute ago, Born to Run said:
1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:
Yeah.  About that.  That old pesky Senate might not agree.

It's cool she said I could crash on her couch on my way to block walk the GA Sen runoffs.

One of the few non-insane people in my extended family lives i in ATL.  I might have to ask her if I can use her mailing address to get a mail-in ballot.

A lil' mood music, just in case things  unfold just right tonight (no jinx ...):

If I'm sober enough whenever the news hits, I'm probably gonna roll through some of the neighborhoods where I've seen Trump signs bumping this like I was still a dumbass 16-year old kid.  Can't be said enough -  fuck Donald Trump.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2