2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

34 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

This is not true and the link goes to something NSFW (fuck around and find out!), but I have been enjoying passing this around today and thought you all might also appreciate sharing it with your friends, loved ones, and also with Trumpers. 

~~~~~

Reuters News:

VP Mike Pence to be sworn in as acting president.  White House officials say President Trump to resign at midnight tonight 

Source: Reuters Via PBS

Maybe disable the link or spoiler.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner

12 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

Maybe disable the link or spoiler.

Sorry - I didn't think it would automatically load (it doesn't for me on an Android via Chrome) but I have deleted the final "g" from the file name ending of .jpg so hopefully that helps. 

Edit - that didn't work, so I deleted everything, so if you could do the same @Degenerate Gardner  then it should just disappear.

Sorry... 

Edited by Prepuce of Doom

9 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Be sure and click through to the tweet thread and look at all the screenshots.

Absolutely disgusting.

How flat out typical is that.  They can only lie and fake who they really are for so long before it comes pouring out.

• Like 1

Fuck..... it happened.  "Irregularities in the voting machines and scanning process".  This is exactly what the Trumpkin team has been waiting for in a battleground state which is nip and tuck -- Georgia.  

Wait...... you mean, this "irregularity" has been corrected and it appears it shorted Biden, not Don?  How can this be?  Where are is the DOJ?????  Barr???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Fuck..... it happened.  "Irregularities in the voting machines and scanning process".  This is exactly what the Trumpkin team has been waiting for in a battleground state which is nip and tuck -- Georgia.  

Wait...... you mean, this "irregularity" has been corrected and it appears it shorted Biden, not Don?  How can this be?  Where are is the DOJ?????  Barr???

All part of the amazing plan of defrauding. Red herrings all over the place. 

9 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

They fucked around and found out

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

The south Texas thing though.  I’d be really concerned about that.  Can’t ever win here if the Latino vote gets split. 

Bob Moore replies.

What little time I did spend on Twitterville yesterday I saw some things about the Latino vote. It's going to be a while before there's much consensus on what happened. We're still getting the numbers.

Edit: however, there is one thing that has got to go. Sorry LGBTQ Latin folks, latinx is not going to work. All it did was piss off people.

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Those phone operators dying a death of a million prank calls still seems too humane.

Your literal job from your bosses is, "We have absolutely zero actionable evidence to back up our assault on the democratic process; find some by fielding random phone calls!" And they agreed.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

EmU99L5W8AAEGyb?format=jpg&name=small

EmU99L5WMAsnljP?format=jpg&name=large

Is this actually the point of all the frivolous lawsuits? Just to get one last round of grift out of the rubes. Drag the fight out as long as possible for the magas to reach into their wallets for the last of their change so dear leader has a fighting chance against the evil that is going to destroy this country. 

13 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Edit: however, there is one thing that has got to go. Sorry LGBTQ Latin folks, latinx is not going to work. All it did was piss off people.

The primary reason this doesn't work, and something even many spanish speakers in the US don't get, is that there are dialects of spanish where "Latinx" is literally unpronounceable. There are places where "X" is pronounced like "Ch" or "h" and not like "ks" like white people in america pronounce it, for example. When you brings this up, the response is to "just pronounce it like latin-equis." X isn't always pronounced "equis" in spanish speaking countries, that's a very anglo pronounciation. Typically, the more southern or native american a spanish speaking culture is, the less likely "X" will be pronounced the way white people do.

And they don't seem to get how that is cultural imperialism. How insulting is it to have people, not from your home town, telling you to change the pronunciation of the term for yourself, and in order to make it work, for that one word, pronounce the phonemes like an entirely different culture pronounces them. It's double insulting, in a way that deeply reveals some bubbles people live in. Like, people flat out don't get it.

A comparison I made, say for some reason there was a push to rename "Seattle" to "Xiattle." Just pronounce "Xi" like they do in some asian countries, and not as it's often pronounced in english, and it makes sense.

Edited by BigXII
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, thepop said:

Some of these have already been posted, but if you click on this tweet there is along thread of these prank calls to the trump voter hotline. They're all delicious.

As I indicated awhile back, that shit like this is happening while the Jerky Boys new album in 25 years is being released.  You think the simulation isn't dying of laughter right now?  

Fraud! Sad! Unfair!

Lmao. And SOS oversaw the review with reps from both parties on site.

26 minutes ago, cactusflinthead said:

Bob Moore replies.

What little time I did spend on Twitterville yesterday I saw some things about the Latino vote. It's going to be a while before there's much consensus on what happened. We're still getting the numbers.

I have a Mexican guy who works for me that came over here when he was 14. He brought his wife and kid over later in his life the right way. He said it cost him $10k in legal fees to get her here legally. 

During this election we got on the subject of chicanos vs Mexicans and he informed me that chicanos(Americanized Mexicans for those who don’t know) don’t like Mexicans. He said that chicanos see themselves as better than Mexicans for whatever reason. Imo that explanation amongst some other reasoning he told me(I can’t remember because the first reason stuck out so much) is why I think I’m Texas at least the vote skews more republican for valley and other heavy Hispanic areas. 

Maybe @Brisketexan could chime in with his thoughts 

Edited by BurntOrange&White
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I have a Mexican guy who works for me that came over here when he was 14. He brought his wife and kid over later in his life the right way. He said it cost him $10k in legal fees to get her here legally. 

During this election we got on the subject of chicanos vs Mexicans and he informede that chicanos(Americanized Mexicans for those who don’t know) don’t like Mexicans. He said that chicanos see themselves as better than Mexicans for whatever reason. Imo that explanation amongst some other reasoning he told me(I can’t remember because the first reason stuck out so much) is why I think I’m Texas at least the vote skews more republican for valley and other heavy Hispanic areas. 

They get married young in Mexico?

1 minute ago, BurntOrange&White said:

During this election we got on the subject of chicanos vs Mexicans and he informede that chicanos(Americanized Mexicans for those who don’t know) don’t like Mexicans. He said that chicanos see themselves as better than Mexicans for whatever reason. Imo that explanation amongst some other reasoning he told me(I can’t remember because the first reason stuck out so much) is why I think I’m Texas at least the vote skews more republican for valley and other heavy Hispanic areas. 

Hispanic here, the chicano movement died out in the 80's an d90's. The vast, vast majority of hispanics in Texas do not identify as chicano. And yeah, a feeling of "moved on up" was a hallmark of the chicano movement.

• Hook 'Em 1

Nonetheless. just as racism is the default condition of humanity, seeing yourself as better than or different from even those who look just like you and came from the same place in the same way, is just human nature.

At some level, I think I'm better than all you fuckers, and you think the same.

But with a little reflection, those notions can be banished to the moral and intellectual dustbin.  The problem arises when others give you a carte blanche to indulge those notions, and reinforce them, and make them into an ethos instead of a fleeting selfish thought.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I wonder if anybody has tried to reach Brett Weir?

SURE I DO! 

"He pulls large stacks of ballots.......From his ass!"  

Edited by Lobo

14 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

During this election we got on the subject of chicanos vs Mexicans and he informed me that chicanos(Americanized Mexicans for those who don’t know) don’t like Mexicans. He said that chicanos see themselves as better than Mexicans for whatever reason. Imo that explanation amongst some other reasoning he told me(I can’t remember because the first reason stuck out so much) is why I think I’m Texas at least the vote skews more republican for valley and other heavy Hispanic areas. 

Mexicans don't like chicanos. The Mexicans I worked with didn't like them none. 

10 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Zona holds......

200.gif

Eh, that guy said he doesn't make calls.  And his rationale was speculative.

Only Fox and AP have maintained their AZ calls.  I think the others will call it after another drop from Maricopa like this one. Trump needs 60% of the remaining votes, which is still unlikely.

3 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

Eh, that guy said he doesn't make calls.  And his rationale was speculative.

Only Fox and AP have maintained their AZ calls.  I think the others will call it after another drop from Maricopa like this one. Trump needs 60% of the remaining votes, which is still unlikely.

Cohn and Silver agree with him they're simply being cautious as they can't call states.  The math is bad for Donny...... nothing is impossible, but that dude is pretty much the guy to get stats from Arizona.

• Hook 'Em 1

18 minutes ago, BigXII said:

Hispanic here, the chicano movement died out in the 80's an d90's. The vast, vast majority of hispanics in Texas do not identify as chicano. And yeah, a feeling of "moved on up" was a hallmark of the chicano movement.

Why did it die? It seems like it was a thing on the coasts and academia but never really got traction.