2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

36 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

DOTARD dying would be a bad outcome. He will be a martyr and all his crooked dealings will go away and never be fully investigated.  I want him to live long enough to see, and feel,  it all come crumbling down

How would he be a martyr?

5 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

How would he be a martyr?

Not to us but to 35-40% of the country, he will be remembered warmly.  No one likes to shit on the dead, except for Trump, and the public will to investigate all his malfeasance will  be significantly eroded.

55 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

DOTARD dying would be a bad outcome. He will be a martyr and all his crooked dealings will go away and never be fully investigated.  I want him to live long enough to see, and feel,  it all come crumbling down

Stupid fuck dies of virus he refused to acknowledge as a threat?  I don't even think his most die-hard supporters would consider that martyrdom

• Hook 'Em 4

I remember reading about a emperor (?ancient China) who was a sex addict and liked to fuck a group of new village girls every night.  Of course he had a ranging case of gonorrhea and spread it to thousands.  Anyway it became a status symbol to have weeping pus filed pussy cause it meant you have been "touched by royalty".   Perhaps COVID will become this for the deplorables. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

Not to us but to 35-40% of the country, he will be remembered warmly.  No one likes to shit on the dead, except for Trump, and the public will to investigate all his malfeasance will  be significantly eroded.

Sure, but that's not remotely close to martyrdom.

5 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Sure, but that's not remotely close to martyrdom.

Oh, I think if a sizable enough mass of "the meanies never gave Trump a chance" collided with their grief over their cult leader's death, the result might be Trump somehow becoming a martyr in their eyes.

I think my writing class was more about how to properly do citations and research than it was about composition. they did have a remedial composition class that you could take from the English department in the undergrad side if you wanted to.
That was my first writing class, as well. Blue Book, how to navigate Westlaw/Lexis, and then the books in the library. I took an advanced legal writing that focused on structure and how to present your argument effectively in light of the evidence.

30 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

I remember reading about a emperor (?ancient China) who was a sex addict and liked to fuck a group of new village girls every night.  Of course he had a ranging case of gonorrhea and spread it to thousands.  Anyway it became a status symbol to have weeping pus filed pussy cause it meant you have been "touched by royalty".   Perhaps COVID will become this for the deplorables. 

A similar phenomenon existed in New Orleans during the yellow fever days in the 19th century.  Out of town guys looking to make it big in the city would try to become acclimated to the virus b/c if you were provably immune it supposedly opened doors. 

pulled this off the google:

“By the end of the epidemic, approximately one out of every twelve people had died from yellow fever in New Orleans alone. This figure was much higher among Irish immigrants: one out of every five died fromthe disease that summer. It was not until 1900 that researchers discovered the cause of yellow fever.”

Read more here:

https://www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2018/10/31/415535913/how-yellow-fever-turned-new-orleans-into-the-city-of-the-dead

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

WARNING!!!! Anecdotal evidence!

Working with his base almost everyday and today is the day they're really talking shit about him. 

"I never thought he was taking it seriously enough"

"He didn't take it seriously did he?"

"That idiot got it and gave it to his wife"

"I get tired of wearing my mask too, but you have to do it around people you don't know"

Now not one of them is going to change their vote, but this (along with his Twitter account) is one of the few things they've criticized him about in 4 years.

Edited by SimonBolivar

On a side note, you have to wonder how much Paul Manafort is sweating Trump's health.  It's not like Pence is going to pardon the guy on the way out. 

Edit: ...and any information that he has on Trump may suddenly become much less valuable.  

Edited by Tuco

42 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Double fucked..... Donny may be into that type of thing.  As long as everyone is paid.

Hold on........ all I could take from this story was that they are actually disappointed that Joe Biden didn’t get the virus. What the fuck?

I hope the White House gets hit with a fucking super spreader event and as many of those assholes get it as possible. These people are so terrible.

• Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Working with his base almost everyday and today is the day they're really talking shit about him. 

"I never thought it was taking it seriously enough"

"I get tired of wearing my mask too, but you have to do it around people you don't know"

Now not one of them is going to change their vote, but this (along with his Twitter account) is one of the few things they've criticized him about in 4 years.

what's funny is how few it actually has to effect.  if 1 out of 20 trumpkins doesn't vote for him now, that is a 2.5 percent drop in his numbers, enough to make this a bonafide landslide.

of course, the reason i had that in my brain is because i thought that after grab em by the pussy, when i surmised hillary would get 400 EVs

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

XdY7.gif

Don't steal my happy.  Don't take away my dream of watching him feel every fucking blow as it all turns to ash all around him.

Remember this woman?

June 29, 2011— -- The body of a missing Austin, Texas, woman has been found inside a downtown restaurant's ventilation duct.

Jamie Minor, 26, was last seen around 8 p.m. May 23, when she was sent home from work for erratic behavior. She likely got trapped in the duct that night, police said.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodNews/missing-texas-woman-found-dead-parking-garage-duct/story?id=13958702

If I remember the story right, she was trying to crawl through the vents to get into the building she had been booted from to get to a boyfriend that had kicked her to the curb or some such shit.  I remember at the time thinking, "Man, that must have been one of the worst ways to go.  Dying slowly, having to contemplate that its 100% because of your own stupidity."

If Donald Trump dies from covid-19, he'll have ample time to ponder his choices similarly.

18 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

"I never thought he was taking it seriously enough"

This is actually true. Being in the construction biz i was legit shocked how many guys were absolutely ripping him

20 minutes ago, BehoId, The Underminer! said:

of course, the reason i had that in my brain is because i thought that after grab em by the pussy, when i surmised hillary would get 400 EVs

This brings up a point--you remember four years ago that within a day after the "grab 'em by the pussy" tape came out, Wikileaks started dropping DNC emails.

We now know that the timing wasn't coincidental.  Roger Stone and the Trump campaign was coordinating that with an intermediary of the GRU.  They knew that they needed to change the story and get something bad about Hillary out there pronto.

It may be somewhat consoling that we haven't seen that type of activity in this election cycle.  We didn't get a bunch of hacked emails or anything after the tax story or after the Woodward book or anything else.  It makes me wonder whether Putin is done with Trump.

1 hour ago, horncyclist said:

Best case scenario is he spends about a month on a ventilator but doesn't die. Biden landslide. Trump out. 12 months later, Trump dies in prison.

If that fat fuck winds up on a vent from the chinavirus he ain't coming off

I’m annoying, he needs to put all his money into state legislatures and keep whatever he NEEDS in the presidential election. Obama got fucked in 2010 during redistricting when Dems checked out and the Tea Party 50 year old Revolutionary War COSplayers became daily news. Obama and Holder have been on this for awhile now so I trust them to be in the ear. It’s not a 2020 election it’s a 2020-2030 election.

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Just checked Fox News, Trump's surrogates are using these talking points:

• The President is brave for taking risks and he took them along with the rest of the country because he wanted America to get back to work.
  • China is to blame for Trump getting the virus.
Edited by TexasEd

27 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Biden just won the election:

Absolutely what he needed to do.  An easy layup, but he executed it just the same.

7 minutes ago, G650 said:

This is a result of public opinion of Trumps debate performance.

And this.  Momentum based on character and presentation -- build on it and use it.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Possibly but when Hillary felt dizzy in the election run up and had to take a few days off, Donny mocked her to thunderous applause.  Roles reversed, how do you think Donny would play it?

I don’t like this move by the Biden campaign.  Leave nothing on the table. Make the strongest case against Trump and for Biden.  DGAF if dotus caught a virus he saw coming well before anyone of us did.  

7 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Possibly but when Hillary felt dizzy in the election run up and had to take a few days off, Donny mocked her to thunderous applause.  Roles reversed, how do you think Donny would play it?

Trump would 100% be playing it like the cocksucker walking pile of fetid shit that he is.  We all know that.

Claiming the high ground here is a win.  There will be time to comment on and discuss how DIPSHITUS POTUS caught a virus and suffered when he said it was a hoax, was going away, and left us ALL wide-open vulnerable.  The discussion will happen without Biden even needing to lead it.  Sometimes, the best move is to just get out of the way and let what's happening happen.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Exactly the point. People are tired of that shit. The smart political play is to be the opposite.