Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

I wonder how the average white evangelical Trump voter feels about the orange Jesus seeking the advice of a white woman who became famous for fucking black men, and ended up marrying a black man.  A woman whose sisters exclusively date black men.  A woman whose brother-in-law was holed up in a Nevada brothel for a couple weeks doing blow and banging hookers.  A woman whose biological father helped free OJ...and whose step father is now a woman. 

I imagine it's something like this...

giphy.gif

• Like 2

I appreciate all of the mystery about Melanija, but I don't believe she could get away with lying about her liver surgery or living outside the White House (burbs or NY) in this era of phones and social media. Pretty funny speculation, though.

I do 100% believe drumpf tweeted that though.

Wait, wasn't MM a Trumper? Didn't he do a documentary to explain how come the whipeepol in the upper mid-west weren't racist but just wanted to give an outsider a chance to do them some good? Fuck that guy!

You’re high. MM predicted a Trump win but he was anti-Trump all the way

I wonder how the average white evangelical Trump voter feels about the orange Jesus seeking the advice of a white woman who became famous for fucking black men, and ended up marrying a black man.  A woman whose sisters exclusively date black men.  A woman whose brother-in-law was holed up in a Nevada brothel for a couple weeks doing blow and banging hookers.  A woman whose biological father helped free OJ...and whose step father is now a woman. 
giphy.gif

They don't care enough to remember any of that.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, burntorangebongos said:

Wait, wasn't MM a Trumper? Didn't he do a documentary to explain how come the whipeepol in the upper mid-west weren't racist but just wanted to give an outsider a chance to do them some good? Fuck that guy!

He was imploring the Hillary campaign to put up a fight for the labor vote in the Rust Belt. He predicted Trump would win if she didn't. She didn't take his advice or Bill's so yeah Trump won with those swing votes.

2 hours ago, DixonHur said:

giphy.gif

TIL Kim Kardashian is white

Just a hateful imp:

United States President Donald Trump called his criticism of NFL player proests during the national anthem before games a "winning" issue during a phone call with Dallas Cowboysowner Jerry Jones.
On Wednesday, Andrew Beaton of the Wall Street Journal provided sworn testimony Jones made about his conversation with Trump during a deposition for the collusion case involving former San Francisco 49ersquarterback Colin Kaepernick.
"This is a very winning, strong issue for me," Jones said he was told by Trump. "Tell everybody, you can't win this one. This one lifts me."

The Cowboys' owner added the league couldn't "piss off a large percentage of your constituency" and downplayed the overall impact of Trump's comments about the situation.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2778588-jerry-jones-donald-trump-told-me-you-cant-win-on-anthem-protests-issue

Someone needs to repeat it every once in awhile, so it's my turn.

Who knew how right Trump was when he said he could shoot a guy on Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes? To his voters, Trump is not a politician; he is the football team they paint their face for. The QB got a DUI, still love the team. The Outside Linebacker smacked his wife in public? Some women need a smack, still love the team. The coach hired a spy to steal the opponents playbook and tape their practices? Love that kind of competitor, still love the team. 

I predict a football jersey will be elected president within 25 years.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Someone needs to repeat it every once in awhile, so it's my turn.

Who knew how right Trump was when he said he could shoot a guy on Fifth Avenue and not lose any votes? To his voters, Trump is not a politician; he is the football team they paint their face for. The QB got a DUI, still love the team. The Outside Linebacker smacked his wife in public? Some women need a smack, still love the team. The coach hired a spy to steal the opponents playbook and tape their practices? Love that kind of competitor, still love the team. 

I predict a football jersey will be elected president within 25 years.

This.

His presidency is basically the personification of the comments on a yahoo news story.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, retread said:

How fucking sad is it that our president can’t even speak for himself in many of these tweets and instead parrots the talking points of right wing media personalities with “quotes”.

As usual, Rush and Trump are lying.

WASHINGTON — In the weeks after he became the Republican nominee on July 19, 2016, Donald Trump was warned that foreign adversaries, including Russia, would probably try to spy on and infiltrate his campaign, according to multiple government officials familiar with the matter.

The warning came in the form of a high-level counterintelligence briefing by senior FBI officials, the officials said. A similar briefing was given to Hillary Clinton, they added. They said the briefings, which are commonly provided to presidential nominees, were designed to educate the candidates and their top aides about potential threats from foreign spies.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-warned-trump-2016-russians-would-try-infiltrate-his-campaign-n830596

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Yeah, his assault on truth, justice, and the American way is causing long term damage.  

It already has.  More Americans than in 9/11 and Katrina combined died in Maria, and they put out a number that was maybe 1/70 of the total.  And hell, anyone with common sense knew our government was lying about what happened.  A few more years of this and we will have no way of checking what the truth is.

3 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

064E1175-4AAC-4377-A14B-54B8C1DAC650_zps

If I'm being honest, the ability of right-wing talking heads to simultaneously support the diarrhea that spews out of Trump's mouth while still pretending to be offended at shit like this is fairly impressive in a terrible kind of way.

Edited by Chuckie Finster
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It already has.  More Americans than in 9/11 and Katrina combined died in Maria, and they put out a number that was maybe 1/70 of the total.  And hell, anyone with common sense knew our government was lying about what happened.  A few more years of this and we will have no way of checking what the truth is.

The Maria aftermath numbers should not be compared with Katrina storm deaths. I’m unaware of Katrina aftermath numbers but they could easily be 10,000 above normal deaths. Both are massive catastrophes that should be priorities.