Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

55 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Seen some rumors about more injuries for aggy this week, anybody know who?

EDIT:Ā  Sounds like OL injuries.

Supposedly this is their likely OL this weekend, with Wykoff being doubtful to play this weekend

Fatheree-Bankhead-Strickland-Dewberry-Williams

Ā 

1 minute ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Foster hurt too - or did they finally come to realize he sucks?

They have four guys out right now, including Foster. Foster isn't great, but he's presumably better than Wykoff and whoever Strickland isĀ 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Foster hurt too - or did they finally come to realize he sucks?

More likely Foster realized playing football for aTm sucks. Which he already knew, but hey, we've all gone back to a worthless girlfriend or hook-up a few too many times before we finally learned our lesson.Ā 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fud said:

They have four guys out right now, including Foster. Foster isn't great, but he's presumably better than Wykoff and whoever Strickland isĀ 

FWIW - Wykoff has graded out much better this year than Foster.Ā  Level of competition is certainly part of that - but Foster finished last season as shit and has continued being excrement this season.

image.png.6b1a70195877c0c96c6dd69ca970bb40.pngĀ  Ā 

• Hook 'Em 3

42 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

They actually won the bye week, and are petitioning the SEC to adjust their record to 4-3.

Wrong.Ā  Iirc, the ISU QB took a cheap shot(definitely, 100% targeting) and fumbled (knee was down!!?!!?!), giving tu back the ball with just enough time to seal the deal.Ā  Extremely tough loss because of bought and paid for refs, conference, and TV networks that are all out to make sure the sleeping giant never wakes, and that the ghey homo sips are always propped up.Ā  Just another asterisk in a long line of asterisk games.Ā 

4 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

More likely Foster realized playing football for aTm sucks. Which he already knew, but hey, we've all gone back to a worthless girlfriend or hook-up a few too many times before we finally learned our lesson.Ā 

Thanks mom!Ā  Hope you treasure those blue stars.

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

FWIW - Wykoff has graded out much better this year than Foster.Ā  Level of competition is certainly part of that - but Foster finished last season as shit and has continued being excrement this season.

image.png.6b1a70195877c0c96c6dd69ca970bb40.pngĀ  Ā 

I generally find college PFF inconclusive for player grades, but I'll go ahead and believe that Foster sucks

Am I reading this correctly that Bankhead has four total plays, Williams has three, and Strickland has nine?Ā 

11 hours ago, Wishbone said:

Pretty sure (and I donā€™t really care enough to do a search) that I read somewhere that even the 1939 claim was disputed at the time by another program that had the same record that year but aggy got the nod because of the final rankings from the AP?poll at seasons end. Anyway, the 1 title they do have that has even the slightest level of legitimacy was not decided on the field. Yes, thatā€™s how long ago that was.

USC also claims the 1939 Championship.Ā  Tennessee finished the regular season undefeated that year, as well.

Ā 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Viper said:

Surprised how subdued looch was to this modest question of how he runs things. Must be because of the bye week win, question looch after a loss and you and your whole family are banned within 10 mins.Ā 

You'd never know he was dealing with customers. At least that's the way it would be outside of a cult where authority is deified and never to be defied.

Edited by RomaVicta

14 hours ago, EZ$ said:

If Weigman plays and sucks (which he would 100% do this year), then Jimbo and the aggy press canā€™t sell ā€œwait until next yearā€. Sitting/hiding Weigman this year keeps their natty hopes for ā€œnext yearā€ alive and well.Ā 

If you said this about any other football team, i would laugh and call you foolish. It would be truly unbelievable that their decisions would be based on such a line of thinking.

Ā 

With these dumbasses though, it's sort of like.....yep, water is wet.

Ā 

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

I think you meant more like this:
Star Wars Kid GIFs | Tenor

star wars kid looks like he went to A&M and was in the corps.

4be9b2b67f8b9ad445f10300?width=400&forma

Ā 

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

God. I forgot about this gif. The one where the light sabre is placed over the rod is pure greatness.

star wars kid GIF

Ā 

Ā 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, texifornia said:

FfW29JkXgAIrDp5?format=jpg&name=large

Liucci is such a greaseball and an asshole. I can't believe people actually pay that lying shithead money. Even wilder, he's the most beloved public figure in College Station. A complete douche.

Ā 

In contrast, Fatass Ketchum moved away from Austin because the vast majority here see him as the distasteful sack of shit he is.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

That just about describes/explains College Station in a nut shell.

This is a little off topic but relates to the quoted post. Ā Happened upon this linkĀ 

https://www.kagstv.com/article/news/local/texas-am-university-ranks-4th-best-college-in-texas-new-poll/499-fdb08d68-2d4c-41dd-9eb5-5a80a02cbe88

You may notice in the link it says 4th best- but if you click you will see that the headline and opening sentence says ā€œtops listā€. Ā 
then a few sentences later it says the three higher rated are trinity, UT, Ā and rice.Ā 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Haha 4