Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

Just now, ztejas said:

19 year olds smoke weed news at 6

Just now, USMCHorn said:

The last time we won anything all of our players were high. Want.

I agree but you don’t be dumb enough when you are the center of national attention to go live with it.  Worth was like wtf dude and cut his feed. 

13 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

I always liked Thundercloud. Always tasted "fresh" to me, and unlike Subway, the sandwiches didn't all have the same underlying taste (I guess because of the bread). I never ate it drunk, FWIW.

There was a place better than thundercloud back in the day, the name escapes me at the moment.

2 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

I am not worthy of this idea. You know who might be?

I must confess I am a slut. It is all true. I have slept with everyone on this board. Everyone. 

Just in case you haven't sent out the sex tapes for Christmas gifts yet, analog or digital, whatever your preference is, is fine.

35 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Depends. What kind of hot dog are you using?

IMG_20190917_202656_115.thumb.jpg.e40303ee0749ebc8a625f5c2db74565a.jpg

I had a pair of guys pitch me on a hard shell taco only restaurant chain.  I asked if I could pay extra for flour tortillas.  That was a negative ghost rider, hard shells only.  They continued and then I stopped them after a minute and again asked them if they would consider selling flour tortillas.  I voiced my concern over there being an actual market and they then said we want to compete directly with Taco Bell.  I said, well ok.  I let my partner listen to the rest of the pitch and i went to my office and got on the Surly...That is what i thought of that pitch now i log on and find this...fml.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Depends. What kind of hot dog are you using?

IMG_20190917_202656_115.thumb.jpg.e40303ee0749ebc8a625f5c2db74565a.jpg

Reminds me of when I told a Taiwanese friend of mine that for making a udon-noodle dish by mixing Japanese-style udon noodles made by a Taiwanese company and Japanese-style udon noodles made by a South Korean company all together, she said that I had paved the way for me to spend Eternal Damnation in Oriental Hell

I laughed, and she laughed evilly.  Lulz.

Edited by BachelorTrek
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TotallyLegit said:

bro, i'm so high on delta 10 right now, you don't even know

delta 10 doesn't do shit for me.  Delta 8 gets me high without being totally strung out, can't-do-shit like normal weed.  Like Cash said above, I'm just ordering gummies.

Been getting it from here: https://www.thegreendragoncbd.com/shop-cbd-products/cart/

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Droopy said:

Buy regular flower and save yourself the trouble of eventually growing back to it. Everyone I know that has tried it came back to regular flower for one reason or the other. @thunderlounge, any input for Sabalo?

Avoid that delta 8 shit. Just say no. 

Unregulated, untested, uncontrolled.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Speaking of the sex...all the sex...I feel ready to date now. It has been almost two years since I had all the sex. Caveat: has to be a love thing though. Sigh. Boring. 

What if it is hypothetically food that you love that gets you to where you want to be emotionally? Because I have a taco cabana gift card burning a hole in my pocket. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Hmmmm, so that clip of Ewers in the IG Live brings up the point that I haven't heard much of. Lots of buzz tying Stewart to Ewers, but what about Burton. One of our guys asks "bring my lil' bro Caleb" .... assuming to this weekend's visit. I would assume they could be closer than Ewers/Stewart since they were both committed to Ohio State.

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust