Deion Sanders "Coach Prime" Now At Colorado

Don Johnson

He aint staying past maybe next year if Shadeur doesn't go pro. High school recruits wont help much next year so he will concentrate any $ in the coffers to the transfer portal. 

Deion was cold and wanted to go home in the second half against Stanford and his team matched his energy. If he stays in college I see him going back to the South although he may be more of an Arkansas/MSU candidate than LSU/Bama/FSU

1 hour ago, cmontexas said:

He aint staying past maybe next year if Shadeur doesn't go pro. High school recruits wont help much next year so he will concentrate any $ in the coffers to the transfer portal. 

Deion was cold and wanted to go home in the second half against Stanford and his team matched his energy. If he stays in college I see him going back to the South although he may be more of an Arkansas/MSU candidate than LSU/Bama/FSU

Deion Sanders REALLY wants people to know Colorado isn’t that cold.

Sanders has been doing his best to convince potential recruits from the southern region of the country that Colorado really isn’t that cold of a place.

He previously claimed that it’s not that bad and stated, “I love my Florida boys. I know what they’re gonna give me. I know who they are. I know how to raise (them), and we have tremendous relationships bringing those kids from Florida. Once they realize it ain’t that cold, it’s gonna be all good from our Florida boys.”

12 minutes ago, 66BUFF said:

Deion Sanders REALLY wants people to know Colorado isn’t that cold.

Sanders has been doing his best to convince potential recruits from the southern region of the country that Colorado really isn’t that cold of a place.

He previously claimed that it’s not that bad and stated, “I love my Florida boys. I know what they’re gonna give me. I know who they are. I know how to raise (them), and we have tremendous relationships bringing those kids from Florida. Once they realize it ain’t that cold, it’s gonna be all good from our Florida boys.”

Boulder:

image.thumb.png.e542fa0926100e8a0c07af2cb4d593de.png

Ft Myers (where he was born):

image.thumb.png.daeb802e81dcb4164bbbb2aa8f71ce6a.png

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

@closetohumping how you feeling about the bet? You think he can find 2 more W's? I think it's gonna be close

Colorado is double-digit underdogs in every game left, with the exception of Arizona, in which they're probably about a touchdown underdog.

https://masseyratings.com/cf2023/1715

2 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I really like where things sit. This is it! This is the big one! I've already put a down payment on a pool knowing that that money will be coming in this December to offset the expense. They're going to start work in the spring as soon as the ground thaws.

You’re a true family man Clark. Are you gonna fly us all out if there’s any money left over?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, MAUFRAIS said:

Didn’t that happen at Jackson State too?

If I recall, Prime got robbed, but I dont think the team reported widespread theft.  He got his property back though.

edit: added article

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2932850-deion-sanders-says-his-belongings-were-stolen-from-jackson-state-locker-room

Edited by jdhorn92
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I really like where things sit. This is it! This is the big one! I've already put a down payment on a pool knowing that that money will be coming in this December to offset the expense. They're going to start work in the spring as soon as the ground thaws.

giphy-downsized.gif

giphy-downsized.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

More upset about that than taking the L

Nobody likes losing, but there are circumstances when you play where it is what it is. These guys have eyes. They see their trench play is D2 level. Its like when Texas goes and puts a foot up UTEPs ass I am sure their players are slamming lockers and kicking chairs.

31 minutes ago, Thatguy said:

Nobody likes losing, but there are circumstances when you play where it is what it is. These guys have eyes. They see their trench play is D2 level. Its like when Texas goes and puts a foot up UTEPs ass I am sure their players are slamming lockers and kicking chairs.

UTEP doesn't talk shit on the level of those assholes 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, MAUFRAIS said:

Didn’t that happen at Jackson State too?

It did.  I find it really hard to believe that someone from the outside could get into the locker room and rip them off like that.  It's possible, but it smells like an inside job by someone who had access and knew where to look.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

It did.  I find it really hard to believe that someone from the outside could get into the locker room and rip them off like that.  It's possible, but it smells like an inside job by someone who had access and knew where to look.

I investigate insurance fraud for a living.  My spidey senses are tingling a little bit.  And by a little bit, I mean a lot.  

Edited by conVINCEd
  • Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Sbbruin said:

That NIL ain't gonna fund itself.

• Haha 1

Am i the only gullible sucker who figured they posted security at both teams' locker rooms for the entire game?

2 guys. 8 hour shifts.  Easy peasy. They can go on break at pregame dress and halftime when the room is occupied.

Their locker room getting rummaged is just some high school WTF bullshit.

These programs have all this capital investment, but they can't watch the lockers? Not CU specific either, just in general.

Edited by slorch

Am i the only gullible sucker who figured they posted security at both teams' locker rooms for the entire game?
2 guys. 8 hour shifts.  Easy peasy. They can go on break at pregame dress and halftime when the room is occupied.
Their locker room getting rummaged is just some high school WTF bullshit.
These programs have all this capital investment, but they can't watch the lockers? Not CU specific either, just in general.

Didn’t Shiloh get kicked for targeting? I mean, if you’re gonna just through out stuff, you can say that too. Or one of the staffers who took him to change

On 10/29/2023 at 12:26 AM, Burt said:

A real players coach.  He's not wrong, but its the wrong place and wrong time.  He's gonna get his shit head kid killed.

Boy, that dude really has a hard time choking down his well deserved humble pie.  The act sure isn’t aging well.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/30/2023 at 6:43 AM, Mittens said:

Someone just waltzed into the Rose Bowl locker rooms and made off with jewelry? Yeah I’m calling bullshit all day long on that one. Inside job or insurance scam  for sure. And prime wants the NCAA or the Rose Bowl to pay for it?? Yeah, they’ll get right on that chief. How about they players leave their bling at home or CU can travel with a safe. Hell, I wouldn’t leave $5 in a locker at my own high school, let alone at an away venue. Forget teaching them about insurance, try teaching some damn common sense there.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

I think Sanders knows better but I'm not 100% sure. Offensive line isn't a position where you just go on the open market and grab a few studs and throw them out there and they dominate. Yes that's step one but coaching and cohesiveness is huge on the OL. This isn't receiver, you don't just show up, learn your individual responsibility on each play, then hit the field and execute. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

I think Sanders knows better but I'm not 100% sure. Offensive line isn't a position where you just go on the open market and grab a few studs and throw them out there and they dominate. Yes that's step one but coaching and cohesiveness is huge on the OL. This isn't receiver, you don't just show up, learn your individual responsibility on each play, then hit the field and execute. 

Exactly.  Chip Kelly has tried to rely on the portal for a good portion of the OL, and it isn't working.

Deion really looks like a clown with this locker room robbery story.  Everyone who played junior high sports knows to lock stuff up in the locker room, especially on the road.  Also why would you be flashing around the jewelry like they have been all year without having it insured?  And now he’s asking for the NCAA or the Rose Bowl Organization to reimburse his kids?  That’s the biggest joke of all, literally every other coach is laughing their ass off about that.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

Deion really looks like a clown with this locker room robbery story.  Everyone who played junior high sports knows to lock stuff up in the locker room, especially on the road.  Also why would you be flashing around the jewelry like they have been all year without having it insured?  And now he’s asking for the NCAA or the Rose Bowl Organization to reimburse his kids?  That’s the biggest joke of all, literally every other coach is laughing their ass off about that.

LA gangs are very active on social media and organized in those types of thefts. I wouldn’t be shocked if one of the LA native players from either squad tipped someone off. Plus this generation is very dumb about posting their shit on social media.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

Someone just waltzed into the Rose Bowl locker rooms and made off with jewelry? Yeah I’m calling bullshit all day long on that one. Inside job or insurance scam  for sure. And prime wants the NCAA or the Rose Bowl to pay for it?? Yeah, they’ll get right on that chief. How about they players leave their bling at home or CU can travel with a safe. Hell, I wouldn’t leave $5 in a locker at my own high school, let alone at an away venue. Forget teaching them about insurance, try teaching some damn common sense there.

079f8d14005ff4d0e398be17736f3441.gif
  • Haha 2