Deion Sanders "Coach Prime" Now At Colorado

Don Johnson

15 hours ago, markstanco said:

Heard on sxm today that Colorado is considering moving to the B12. The Colorado brass said they would consult with Deion if they should make the move. That was certainly eye opening.

And not the moving to the B12 part. No idea if it has teeth or the truth. But if Alabama was to move conferences I doubt they would give a shit what nicks input was.

Lol. I think you might be misjudging the power comes with winning  National Championships.  

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...

He should just amputate the thing and get all the medical hassles over with now.

I could be wrong since I know nothing on the subject. 
But I've heard you can get around a lot easier and with less pain on a prosthetic foot than you can on a fucked up biological foot.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/37865663/colorado-coach-deion-sanders-need-left-foot-amputated

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I remember Prime missing a ton of time with the Cowboys with turf toe issues. I thought it was a load of bullshit at the time. Did the turf toe problems cause the circulation issues in his foot? 

Tuff toe probly did not cause the condition, but more likely super aggravated the condition.

1 hour ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I remember Prime missing a ton of time with the Cowboys with turf toe issues. I thought it was a load of bullshit at the time. Did the turf toe problems cause the circulation issues in his foot? 

Deion Sanders famously suffered a turf toe injury during the 1998 seasons that hobbled him in his final year and a half with the Cowboys, and despite multiple surgeries, Primetime still can’t feel one of his toes on his left foot. He detailed the injury on the Dan Patrick Show Thursday.

“It’s the closest thing they call to ‘turf toe.’ It was just horrendous, I mean, I’ve never felt anything like it. It was so bad it had begun to be hammertoe, so they have to shave it down and straighten it out, and that’s what I got.

You could hit it on top with a hammer, because it’s numb. It’s numb right now, but it hurts.”

1 hour ago, 66BUFF said:

Deion Sanders famously suffered a turf toe injury during the 1998 seasons that hobbled him in his final year and a half with the Cowboys, and despite multiple surgeries, Primetime still can’t feel one of his toes on his left foot. He detailed the injury on the Dan Patrick Show Thursday.

“It’s the closest thing they call to ‘turf toe.’ It was just horrendous, I mean, I’ve never felt anything like it. It was so bad it had begun to be hammertoe, so they have to shave it down and straighten it out, and that’s what I got.

You could hit it on top with a hammer, because it’s numb. It’s numb right now, but it hurts.”

yep he got the tolio 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Turf toe fucking sucks. Running is basically impossible without a lot of painkillers. 

8 hours ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

this will be his one and only D1 job

2 hours ago, Mittens said:

It's his 2nd D1 job.

2 hours ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

we counting Jackson state as D1? lulz. 

Screenshot2023-06-17at23_38_50.thumb.png.bec2b47f73ca57d6743ff837cdd2f707.png

Uh, yeah, because its is. They're still D-I despite not being FBS.

Edited by MuellerHorn

13 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Turf toe fucking sucks. Running is basically impossible without a lot of painkillers. 

I got turf toe the second game of my senior year in HS. A blocked LB fell onto the back of my foot after I’d been tackled. Snap! Big toe was stuck down in the turf and broke instantly.

The coaching staff got metal shop to carve a metal shape of my shoe’s sole the next week, then they wrapped it in foam, I took 20 advil an hour before the next game and played the rest of the season like that with very little practice in between.

The process of playing on it stress fractured all of the other toes in the foot throughout the rest of the season. I caught a lot of passes and didn’t quit on my team, but doing what I did permanently disfigured my foot and I’ll deal with pain from it for the rest of my life. I wouldn’t wish turf toe on my worst enemy, especially playing through it. I feel for what Deion is going through, as that sounds like the worst shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

9 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I got turf toe the second game of my senior year in HS. A blocked LB fell onto the back of my foot after I’d been tackled. Snap! Big toe was stuck down in the turf and broke instantly.

The coaching staff got metal shop to carve a metal shape of my shoe’s sole the next week, then they wrapped it in foam, I took 20 advil an hour before the next game and played the rest of the season like that with very little practice in between.

The process of playing on it stress fractured all of the other toes in the foot throughout the rest of the season. I caught a lot of passes and didn’t quit on my team, but doing what I did permanently disfigured my foot and I’ll deal with pain from it for the rest of my life. I wouldn’t wish turf toe on my worst enemy, especially playing through it. I feel for what Deion is going through, as that sounds like the worst shit. 

I’m sorry about your foot. Most of us take for granted that our feet will let us step on them thousands of times a day and won’t nag us let alone torture us with pain. I hope someone can do something for your foot someday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

I remember the metal shank wrapped to my foot. I was lucky mine came during off-season 

21 hours ago, ATXbronco said:

He should just amputate the thing and get all the medical hassles over with now.

I could be wrong since I know nothing on the subject. 
But I've heard you can get around a lot easier and with less pain on a prosthetic foot than you can on a fucked up biological foot.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/37865663/colorado-coach-deion-sanders-need-left-foot-amputated

49D8D9FD-7643-4753-8788-1F31772B03B8.jpeg

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

At least he has Aflac to help with the out of pocket medical expenses. 

Aflac sucks ass.  It’s overpriced and they make you jump through hoops to pay out a claim.  He’s fucked if he has them.  (I work for their competitor.)

Never much cared for him as a player although thrilled Dallas got which meant SF didn’t have him anymore.  He started winning me over with his Papa John’s ad with Jerry… Both!  

Thought him and Irvin were great together on the NFL Shows.  Hope things work out for him. 

3 hours ago, closetojumping said:

varsity blues i dont want your life GIF