2020 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES: Joe Biden vs Donald Trump

Mrs Whiggins

7 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

You get +rep but you get the rage face because that bottle has eluded me for my entire life. That and Stagg are my Moby Dicks.

Weird I have two of each, but I’ll be drinking Old Forester Birthday Bourbon on election night, inshallah. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Yeah I was just about to post this. That was a body blow. But  it won't really matter. Trump is the president.

Trump needed either a knockout win or a soundbite from Biden that he could latch on two for the next week and a half. He got neither. 

Trump is behind by 8 pts nationally and by a projected 100 EC votes with 30% of the vote already cast.  That is the big problem for him.

The carbon payback times for wind turbines are much shorter than previously thought, according to international research carried out at the largest community wind farm in the UK. German student, Katharina Lutz, found the turbines at Beinn Ghrideag had a payback time of just 47 days – a drastic reduction on the previous, widely accepted, estimate of 2.3 years.

https://www.windpowerengineering.com/wind-turbine-carbon-payback-times-shorter-than-expected-finds-new-study/

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Hiphopopotamos said:

You clearly don't.

I understand, that YES, it's a different situation with black Americans, it is unacceptable, but for biden to not have had this discussion with his child is either stupid, a lie, or totally a reflection of his belief his position in life makes him exempt and above the rest of us.

• Fuck You 3

4 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This is the best America has to offer. 

Listen man, he’s not perfect because of a stutter. But if you haven’t been impressed with Biden’s recall and performance tonight it’s because you are looking for nits to pick. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 4