2020 PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES: Joe Biden vs Donald Trump

Mrs Whiggins

That exchange probably wasn’t ideal...get ready for them to hit him over and over on that for two weeks. 

Why give the Trump campaign the oil soundbite, Joe?

These. That was u unnecessary error.

Damn, could have made some points by saying that the oil companies could be on the forefront of transitioning to non-fossil fuels.

Would have been the better answer. Many of them are ALREADY making big plays in renewables. They’re good businesses, they’ll follow the business.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Eastwood said:

Trump acting like he's got Biden in a corner over the oil industry. Biden isn't gaining or losing any votes in the oil industry in this election. Also, an expansion of American oil production occurred under the Obama/Biden administration.

My hope is this is right? Those Texas (and elsewhere) O&G voters are probably pretty locked in to the R regardless of what he said tonight. Think it was an unforced error late regardless though. 

Just now, Neonmoon said:

Here is why everyone are cucks

People are freaking out about Biden saying we need to transition to Renewables 

and ignoring Trump saying immigrants are idiots who follow the rules 

or Trump melting down over Wall Street, Facui, Children in Cages 

NO FUCKING SHIT, THANK YOU!

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, UncleSonny said:

My hope is this is right? Those Texas (and elsewhere) O&G voters are probably pretty locked in to the R regardless of what he said tonight. Think it was an unforced error late regardless though. 

I’m O&G and a Biden voter. So are most of my Coworkers.  This is going to suck 

• Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Xian said:

Wow. Why the hell Would he say that?  He just fucked texas Democrats 

2 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

No shit that was a big mistake

I don't think so. I can tell you from personal experience that there are very few votes for Biden in the oil industry and the industries in its orbit in Texas. The people who will parrot this line that Biden is going to kill the oil industry already thought the Democrats were going to kill the oil business. They'll beat the drum hard on it, but the reality is that Biden isn't losing any ground over oil comments. That ground wasn't his to begin with.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Here is why everyone are cucks

People are freaking out about Biden saying we need to transition to Renewables 

and ignoring Trump saying immigrants are idiots who follow the rules 

or Trump melting down over Wall Street, Facui, Children in Cages 

I mean yeah...but nothing matters to Teflon Don, we have a lifetime of evidence to back that up. 

1 minute ago, Eastwood said:

I don't think so. I can tell you from personal experience that there are very few votes for Biden in the oil industry and the industries in its orbit in Texas. The people who will parrot this line that Biden is going to kill the oil industry already thought the Democrats were going to kill the oil business. They'll beat the drum hard on it, but the reality is that Biden isn't losing any ground over oil comments. That ground wasn't his to begin with.

Yup. Meanwhile the industry has been crippled under the trump administration