2020 VP Debates: Kamala Harris vs. Mike Pence; Special Guest: COVID-19

Mrs Whiggins

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:
I’m not. But my taxes went down substantially as result of changes to the child tax credits. 

Yeah, see my issue is single person who makes a lot of many as an employee. I am completely fucked.

Yeah, that sounds awful!

1 minute ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:
3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:
I’m not. But my taxes went down substantially as result of changes to the child tax credits. 

Yeah, see my issue is single person who makes a lot of many as an employee. I am completely fucked.

Us suckers on w2s will eat shit and like it. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Kamala says "Great segue" (agreeing with Susan Page) before the next topic was announced.  I thought neither candidate knew what the topics would be?
We do know that Donna Brazile later admitted that the Hillary campaign was leaked debate questions in advance.
Maybe having every debate moderator being a Democrat isn't a good idea.

This debate moderator is tight with Seema Verma (Pence acolyte and Trump appointee).

Not every reporter is a Democrat.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Maybe having every debate moderator being a Democrat isn't a good idea.

The moderator is such a flaming liberal, she literally threw a party for two Trump administration appointees - both Republicans.   You know that, right?  I mean, you looked her up and saw the controversy over her little shindig, right?

4 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Please 

No. He gets no consideration from me for taking shitty evil behavior and just putting nicer hair and a better matched makeup foundation on it. He is VP and the head man for the Task Force that was tasked with not doing shitty things and leading the people through this pandemic and all he did was paint some lipstick on his pursed lips and turn in Trump’s direction.

So, no. I don’t think they care if the Biden team catches the virus from them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

We have to raise taxes on people making under 400k. And we have to haircut spending. It is fantasy thinking to think otherwise. 

If they go back to withholding the Payroll taxes to before their stupid tax cut, it would help. I owe more taxes at the end of the year because they aren't taking out the same amount. And they are saying 400K and probably going to drop that to 300k. That won't  jack up too many people.