Aggy 2024: Still waiting on the Looch 44

golfclap

I'll set the over / under at 2.5 commitments and I'll take the over.

Jesus aggie, how the fuck do you screw up the fundamental concept of something as simple as an over/under? If you think the number is over 2.5, then the over / under can't be 2.5. It's got to be 3 or more. If someone else sets the line, then knock yourself out cowboy, but you don't get to set the number and then go over it for your prediction. That’s not really how an over/under works.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Jesus aggie, how the fuck do you screw up the fundamental concept of something as simple as an over/under? If you think the number is over 2.5, then the over / under can't be 2.5. It's got to be 3 or more. If someone else sets the line, then knock yourself out cowboy, but you don't get to set the number and then go over it for your prediction. That’s not really how an over/under works.

That is $9.99 aggie in a nuthshell set the over/under at ten wins to open up wallets and stir the sheepfuckers into a frenzy, then when the season disaster is under way call the under so they don't look like abject fools

3 hours ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Wait, so you you’re telling me I can’t set the over under at 0 and then pick the under?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Flip picks coming in for them to flip LSU LB commit Xavier Atkins.

I hope they keep getting dirty and fucking over the old guard SEC schools.  Would be great for LSU/BAMA etc to go anditookthatpersonally.Jordan.gif on their ass.  Then they can claim mean ol tu for whatever comes of that, and the circle will be complete. 

• Hook 'Em 3

38 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

That Jernigan update was fantastic.

I think they have a real shot!

image.png.ba69044ae78ae1fb1b8fc48b2b50975b.png

They are totally bought in on the magic power of a pool party in College Station. So special that other schools don't even try to compete!

image.png.09d23abd3d2b96798a8bb93dc81ccf33.png

Put 'em in the calculator.

This sounds pretty dismal considering their absurd expectations of pulling in a couple of 5-stars and 4-stars. Even so, big moves were made, BBQ eaten in enthusiastic ways, they may have set a record on commits visiting at the same time which "has to make you feel good," and lots of stuff getting this clown's attention.

I only criticize this because he gets paid to write, but him cannot be a fucking subject noun in a sentence. Him and some other idiot showed up with his mother.

You can still display Aggie manful manliness and use something approaching college level English, dickhead.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

Anyone have any insight as to why the Aggy drops cash for this:

a) timeshare sales- free golf clubs to survive hard sell?

b) create false momentum media coverage for other recruits/ future classes?

c) create false momentum for boosters/check writers? 
d) they did it before so it’s a tradition

e) all the above?

11 minutes ago, TheAuditor said:

Anyone have any insight as to why the Aggy drops cash for this:

a) timeshare sales- free golf clubs to survive hard sell?

b) create false momentum media coverage for other recruits/ future classes?

c) create false momentum for boosters/check writers? 
d) they did it before so it’s a tradition

e) all the above?

If they don’t drop cash they’ll have zero real momentum. They need to manufacture fake momentum because it might end up working for some kids. Ditto check writers I’m sure. Let’s see what commits they have in the next couple days. If they don’t get Bussey and Black to pull the trigger this week I think it’s a real bad sign, but that’s just my opinion. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Aggy paying the price for "paying any price". It's very clear recruits are willing to humor them but they require well above market now before showing any aggy love. They know aggy will eventually pay it and it's just a matter of time.  Aggy having to greatly overpay because that's now who they are.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, NorLa Horns said:

I think this is the first pool party since Jimbo came in that they didnt land at least one big name real suprise commit. 

I like that a lot. 

First year they didn't have Terry Price's award-winning bbq. 

The attendees just lie around at home with their mouths agape and dazed eyes for a few days after Pool Party. Word is that they don't even recognize friends or family members because of the residual blown-awayness of the experience.

The ones who enjoy the experience through phone or social media have a quicker recovery rate. Stay tuned. The Ags made big moves, waded into momentum, and caught Brauny's eye more than once!

T-sip tears to follow.

• Haha 3
  • Drool 1