Beefcake Cawthorn is a proselytizing jackass who needs his own thread

TheStoicPaisano

21 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

OK y’all walk me through this. The Russian government is recruiting American born Instahoes for honey pot traps of young right wingers who may someday go into politics. That seem likely?

Admittedly that is the only thing that doesn't line up perfectly.  That, and their meeting predates his getting elected.  

But people do weird things.  Imagine a normal woman being attracted to him. Any idea if his parents have money?

I doubt Army Todd (not Marine Todd, sadly) told her he was a Russian agent.  

Edited by Bullneck

Just now, Bullneck said:

Admittedly that is the only thing that doesn't line up perfectly.  But people do weird things.  Imagine a normal woman being attracted to him. 

I doubt Army Todd (not Marine Todd, sadly) told her he was a Russian agent.  

I’m not seeing anything add up. The honey pot has to be in on it or it doesn’t work. Also he hadn’t even gotten the nomination much less won the seat when he went to Russia no?

Ultimately where is the leverage? Hey do what we want or we’ll tell everyone we set you up with a gold digger?

7 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

he hadn’t even gotten the nomination much less won the seat when he went to Russia no?

I edited my post to address the time frame issue.  

7 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Ultimately where is the leverage? Hey do what we want or we’ll tell everyone we set you up with a gold digger?

He was working for Mark Meadows for a while, Trump's chief of staff.  The bio below is silent on his whereabouts from 2016 to 2019.  

Spoiler

Early career

From January 2015 to August 2016, Cawthorn worked as a staff assistant in Representative Mark Meadows's district office.[21] He told the Asheville Citizen-Times he worked there "full-time", but it was a part-time role.[11]

Cawthorn is the owner of SPQR Holdings, LLC, a real estate investment firm in Hendersonville. The firm was started in August 2019 and reported no income; Cawthorn is its sole employee.[12] The initialism SPQR was commonly used as a symbol of the Roman Empire and stands for Senatus Populusque Romanus ("The Roman Senate and People"). SPQR "has been embraced by skinhead gangs in Italy and by some white nationalists in the United States",[22] but the Anti-Defamation League does not include SPQR in its hate symbol database, and the organization's Mark Pitcavage has said it is used "just as much or more often by nonextremists than extremists".[23] Cawthorn has said he used the initials for his company name merely because it is "a term for Rome" and that "SPQR is a warning to my generation from the ages against tyranny and authoritarianism."[22]

Obviously I don't know anything, I don't like the guy, and there's a lot of strange behaviors going on.  But I'll bet you a cold six pack by the time Thompson, Schiff, Cheney, et al get done some other weird things will come out. 

On 12/28/2021 at 4:40 PM, Blotto said:

image.png.87e6df50d019c43c3998d869031da678.png

3 people to dotard's left thinking what the fuck is that moron saying while madison assumes his "intellectual" pose. 

Nobody at the table has any papers, notes, nothing at all in front of them. Nothing of any substance was discussed. This is a meet and greet photo op that everybody at that table had to pay to attend in order to listen to dOTArD blabber about whatever random shit was on his grievance list that day. 

and the grift continues.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Nobody at the table has any papers, notes, nothing at all in front of them. Nothing of any substance was discussed. This is a meet and greet photo op that everybody at that table had to pay to attend in order to listen to dOTArD blabber about whatever random shit was on his grievance list that day. 

and the grift continues.

I believe it was labeled a "round-table".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Willfully Horn said:

Found in the comments:

image.thumb.jpeg.2a0f28de1651f399eca72ec1b9186358.jpeg

I wonder if he and his followers realize that somebody like him, with his paralysis and his brain that slowed down,  probably would have been killed under Action T4. I'm not saying they are neo-Nazis or support Hitler or anything, just pointing out that he and others like him would have been exterminated by the Nazis.

• Hook 'Em 2

To be fair to Madison, 2022 is a Leap Year next month which is one month from now in two years.  But it marks an event from last year which was the year after the last leap year.

24 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

You must not have noticed the timeline we're living in.

Imagine the shittiest thing that could happen.  Boom, that's what will happen.  Whatever fork in the road leads to a giant vat of liquid shit, that's the fork this timeline takes.

Joe Biden beat Donald Trump.

1 hour ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Maddow would show up well prepared and clean his clock in the real world...but Roller Himmler would just speak total gibberish, accuse her of being a Jewish space laser pedophile and all of Trump world would crow about how he owned Maddow.

This.  There is never, ever an upside to wrestling a deranged pig.

• Hook 'Em 4