Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

Damn. Some raging vaginitis on the aggy sites. They are so used to having Tom steal their lunch that a guy considering Texas and aggy are now just trolling them.
Also lol at the way they talk about sec bluebloods like Georgia as not pulling their weight. Aggy showed up 5 minutes ago, ain’t done shit and they talk down to Georgia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Wait, I thought aggy was full up at the CB position? Why are they recruiting more CB targets, after pulling Eaton's offer.

Because “no more room” includes a couple of guys that they are sure they are getting, Manning and George. 

They could recall that they were sure they were getting princely, xavion, Eaton, ngata and a few others that haven’t broken their way, but you know how they operate. 

tu is in the perception business. That's something they like to say, and it's in a post on the previous page.

We win recruiting battles, big games, and championships just to be perceived as elite, I guess. The Aggies are genuine in their misplaced smugness and history of mediocrity.

Advantage: Aggie.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

More sip talk

Hide contents

ECMA7KIXsAELqou?format=jpg&name=smallECMA70FX4AIkhYg?format=png&name=360x360ECMA8XeW4AAIAnX?format=jpg&name=smallECMA9LpXoAQwIfj?format=png&name=360x360

"Loochy and staff have said no less than 100 times already to stop panicking...so stop."

What a perfect example of their cult-like single minded acceptance of propaganda.  But as long as Jimbo is around, all is good.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I'd love for aggy to point out one play where Uga loafed it in the sugar bowl. Just one. I don't remember them not trying. I remember them trying hard but not being able to handle what was headed for them. 

Kirby Smart has stated more than once that Georgia was indeed ready and prepared for that game and gave credit to Texas for whipping them. Aggy, however, are the only ones that refuse to believe what he said about his own team and the game. It doesn’t support their delusion.

• Like 1

Kirby Smart has stated more than once that Georgia was indeed ready and prepared for that game and gave credit to Texas for whipping them. Aggy, however, are the only ones that refuse to believe what he said about his own team and the game. It doesn’t support their delusion.

To be fair, all sec fans have gone with that angle because it is the only way they could imagine their second best team getting the shit kicked out of it. They also saw an sec defense unable to stop another team and an sec high power offense get stopped by someone else. They could face facts that their offenses are below average and thus their defenses are inflated or they could go with the fake group think answer.

Remember most sec fans didn’t think Texas deserved to be playing on the field with them, and I recall one saying ‘they could come out flat and still whip Texas’ and there was ‘no way’ Texas could win.

Aggy hasn’t come to terms that they went from being a mid tier b12 school to becoming a mid tier sec school. They seem to think that getting the shit kicked out of them by Bama, Auburn, and LSU is better than getting the shit kicked out of them by Texas, OUsux, and Texas Tech.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Nivek said:

To be fair, all sec fans have gone with that angle because it is the only way they could imagine their second best team getting the shit kicked out of it. They also saw an sec defense unable to stop another team and an sec high power offense get stopped by someone else. They could face facts that their offenses are below average and thus their defenses are inflated or they could go with the fake group think answer.

Remember most sec fans didn’t think Texas deserved to be playing on the field with them, and I recall one saying ‘they could come out flat and still whip Texas’ and there was ‘no way’ Texas could win.

Aggy hasn’t come to terms that they went from being a mid tier b12 school to becoming a mid tier sec school. They seem to think that getting the shit kicked out of them by Bama, Auburn, and LSU is better than getting the shit kicked out of them by Texas, OUsux, and Texas Tech.

Agree for the most part.. No one, however, has come close to aggys level of pushing/wishcasting that narrative. This should be a very interesting season.

2 minutes ago, futureman said:

@texifornia just curious, do you just have an account on texags to get this shit or do you actually post over there and pretend to be a rank and file sheepfucker?  either way it’s hilarious. 

The play here is, if you do then say you don’t. If you don’t, then say you do. Time to start us a good ol texags witch hunt. 

53 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Success in the SEC? What success? They haven’t even won their division much less the conference. What are they talking about?

Was about to post the exact same thing.  What success?  What exactly have you won?  Name one championship.

I forgot they're aggy.  They post fake championships on their stadium and have a blank dated national championship trophy.  Facts be damned.

1 hour ago, Wishbone said:

Smart and Georgia are not perpetual losers who have euphemised losing and blame everybody but themselves when they do lose. In short, they're grown-ups. Sometimes you lose. It's part of sports.

Oh, and I've been thinking of the Aggies being a little brother in the SEC. No, they're not a little brother. They were only the little brother here because there is a Texas connection and many of us know people who went to A&M. They don't have that in the SEC. Nobody there sees them as a goofball little brother. They see them as goofball nutjobs vamping off the SEC reputation which they have done absolutely nothing to enhance. Isn't beating OU with Manziel their biggest non-conference victory? I think that's overshadowed by the historic come from ahead loss to UCLA.

Nobody likes Aggies. Few care enough to hate them, either. They're just annoying.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dbeasy said:

Success in the SEC? What success? They haven’t even won their division much less the conference. What are they talking about?

They beat Bama that one time.  And they "beat" LSU that other time.

I think they count as their “success” that they got into the SEC in the first place. Oops...should never use the words “first place” with them as that’s something they’ll never know (and have probably forgotten what it feels like in the last 21 years).

585db7e5823a15c47445ae940381e399.jpg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Perhaps I shouldn't put this in public, but anybody hearing anything about Tom Herman making a move with a certain Aggie 5-star?

Jones makes the most sense. Demas appears brainwashed,at least publicly, and they don't want King. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

21 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Perhaps I shouldn't put this in public, but anybody hearing anything about Tom Herman making a move with a certain Aggie 5-star?

This 5 star saw Jimbo and the fat OL recruits swimming together at the apartment pool party and quickly had second thoughts.

tenor.gif

Edited by victory88
  • Haha 1

aggy tears are so sweet. 

Which of the 2 scenarios creates the most robust tears to ferment into something special?

A) Ritzbit loses interest and things go south worse than FSU, while losing the team.  aggy turns on him and the fun really begins, $75M, searching for cause,  tastes like a high end cognac blend, something akin to courvoisier l'esprit.

B). He packs his shit and heads to LSU (or somewhere else in division) for LESS money BEFORE they turn on him.  Fun ensues, tears taste like Louis XIII. 

I get it, L'esprit costs more.  But I prefer the flavor of the Remy.