A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

I'll give Don, Jr. credit though---I know for a fact he's the one snorting rails off the chick's ass.  As for Dan Patrick, his ass IS the coffee table.  And the other end of that straw is a rather masculine fellow who has to be warned to pace himself, lest he be limp as the evening evolves.  

Look, I don't think a lot of you appreciate Trump's prescience.  He knows that ISIS-K is not the real enemy, it's ISIS-X.  Way further down the alphabet and thus, the lethality chain of terror.  Unless he read "K" as "Kai" as in "Cobra Kai", which is also like "Chi", the Greek letter which also sounds like "X" in their alphabet.  So once again, Trump is very forward-thinking.  ISIS-X or ISIS-Chi or ISIS-Kai.  Or ISIS-mentally retarded former U.S. President.  You guys are so fucking ahead of the curve, we walk in your fucking shadow.  

You guys know you're not gonna be able to walk this one back right?  I mean, it's just fucking letters?  My 2-year old knows this shit.  It's fucking letters?  

7 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Look, I don't think a lot of you appreciate Trump's prescience.  He knows that ISIS-K is not the real enemy, it's ISIS-X.  Way further down the alphabet and thus, the lethality chain of terror.  Unless he read "K" as "Kai" as in "Cobra Kai", which is also like "Chi", the Greek letter which also sounds like "X" in their alphabet.  So once again, Trump is very forward-thinking.  ISIS-X or ISIS-Chi or ISIS-Kai.  Or ISIS-mentally retarded former U.S. President.  You guys are so fucking ahead of the curve, we walk in your fucking shadow.  

You guys know you're not gonna be able to walk this one back right?  I mean, it's just fucking letters?  My 2-year old knows this shit.  It's fucking letters?  

big-lebowski.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

K-man.  Chi-Man.  x-Man.  It's all there man.  the global conspiracy. Going back to the phoenicians and the Greeks.  It's all there bro!  The media is covering it up! 

I've seen the interior and it's magnificent.  Just fantastic.  My renderings didn't do it justice.  Speaking of justice, the DoJ/Bob Barr wing is fantastic.  Lotta people saying it's the best cabinet tribute this side of IKEA.  

But it does remind me, we gotta get started on Presidential Library Exploratory Committee.  Once we get into true throes of mid-term campaigns, the grift will be too hard.  We gotta walk a fine line between celebrating his brilliant first term but also appear as if we're not writing the final page of his legacy (you know because he's gonna win by 100 million votes in 2024).  

Speaking of, if I were a real estate developer, I'd buy large plot of barren treeless swampland in rural Texas/Alabama/wherever, subdivide it into the smallest lots possible, and turn it into a neighborhood called Trumpland.  The main road would be MAGA Blvd, and there would also be streets named Melania Street, Ivanka Road, Kushner Way, Kung Flu Drive, and Patriot Way.  Lots starting at $30K for 1/8th acre!
Hell yeah, and throw in some sweet amenities like a muddin field, swimming pond, gun range, and a convenience store.
  • Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Speaking of, if I were a real estate developer, I'd buy large plot of barren treeless swampland in rural Texas/Alabama/wherever, subdivide it into the smallest lots possible, and turn it into a neighborhood called Trumpland.  The main road would be MAGA Blvd, and there would also be streets named Melania Street, Ivanka Road, Kushner Way, Kung Flu Drive, and Patriot Way.  Lots starting at $30K for 1/8th acre!

That is severely underpriced. Do your research. 

2 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Hello George Bluth! 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

And the Man Woman Camera TV Community Center. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

There’sa new neighborhood I know of that had streets named after dashed cowboys.  Like aikman dr and valley ranch, Emmett blvd, etc

2 hours ago, Born to Run said:

Hell yeah, and throw in some sweet amenities like a muddin field, swimming pond, gun range, and a convenience store  Tractor Supply.

FIFY.

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement