A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

6 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

God damn, I just read the last few posts and assumed he died.  Fuck you guys. 

You really think if when that guy dies, we're gonna run to surly to post silly shit?  the second I hear it's confirmed on a legit news outlet, I'm back on the sauce, I'm getting an 8-ball (before Don Jr. hordes it all for his 'mourning' period), shooting off fireworks so neighbors know where I stand once and for all,  and talking my wife into trying anal again.  I'll come back here a couple days later to gloat with you guys and nurse the hangover of all hangovers.  And then scrub a bunch of texts to dealers and bartenders. 

Only question is how I talk to my children about it afterwards.  I think of "Mad Men" when Sally asked her dad about what will happen next after JFK died.  And Don had this wonderfully calming and tender moment with her that took away her anxiety.  But I'll be too busy and elated to talk to 'em about anything serious.  "go ask your teacher tomorrow about what this means.  Also, have Mommy pick me up at the Yellow Rose.  And by the way, Dad smokes drugs now.  Serious Drugs, not that pussy green shit our neighbor does."  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I’m surprised he hasn’t faked his own death just so he can then fake a resurrection. 

I bet he's seriously thought about it.  But he comes coming back to the big catch in that plan, "I have to stay out of sight, off social media, no rallies, no calls, for three whole days?  In a row?  Yeah, sorry...no"  

3 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I bet he's seriously thought about it.  But he comes coming back to the big catch in that plan, "I have to stay out of sight, off social media, no rallies, no calls, for three whole days?  In a row?  Yeah, sorry...no"  

They have the internet in heaven.  He can zoom in virtually for any rallies.  Possibilities are truly endless.  

In all seriousness, of his 74mm voters, how many do you think will refuse to believe he's dead even after seeing his family mourn over his casket as its lowered into the ground?  Having false hope that it was just a body double or a wax mockup of him, and real Trump is alive and well and running the shadow government from afar?  

I'd say 20mm at least.  A real worry I have is that Trump would go Col. Kurtz at the end and leave digital notes that would send automatically upon his death out to his most ardent followers ordering them to avenge his death and take back the country by force by taking to the streets heavily armed.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

this reminds me of the Genghis Khan funeral.  Ask armybrat, he was there.  

But the soldiers that carried his body were eventually all killed by another group of soldiers lying in wait, who were in turn killed by another band of soldiers on their way back into town.  

These lawyers are gonna turn on each other one by one until the only left standing is a drunken, senile Rudy Guiliani 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Lawyers, tying into the above post, true that client-attorney privilege is gone if a crime was knowingly committed?  Seems like it should be.

There is a crime-fraud exception to attorney-client privilege.  It applies when the communications relate to an ongoing or future crime.

In this case, she apparently did not take instructions from any client, but rather other attorneys, and not as a client. so no privilege, regardless of crime-fraud.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Actually I was envisaging something more like he stays fake dead until the death grift loses steam, then teases the resurrection until it’s grift loses steam, then does the comeback and resulting grift. 

1 hour ago, Homercles said:

I imagine there is one staffer at these rallies whose sole job is to find a black person and ensure they’re visible over Trump’s shoulder for the podium camera.  

I’m confident that there are more than one and they have “Blacks for Trump” t-shirts on hand for them to wear. We know they have section leaders to lead cheers. These are scripted, choreographed, made-for-tv productions of political theater. It’s Trump taking his reality tv show on the road. 

I think they send that singular "Blacks for Trump" shirt around the country from rally to rally like the Washington State flag for "College Gameday."  The one black Trumper in the next city gets it in the mail, washes it, and queues up over Trump's shoulder.  Then goes home and sends it to the next dude.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

There is a crime-fraud exception to attorney-client privilege.  It applies when the communications relate to an ongoing or future crime.

In this case, she apparently did not take instructions from any client, but rather other attorneys, and not as a client. so no privilege, regardless of crime-fraud.

Not entirely accurate. Communications among counsel representing the same client would fall  within privilege (either attorney client or work product or both) absent an exception such as crime fraud. 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 hours ago, texas08 said:

Nah, too costly.

Let the cultist floatilla carry that sack of shit in one of their boats and let them do what they do best.

But somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic.

d73c561f045e6f5f40e0a004b503a106.jpg

b83d10f4e98bbf92bfa0e870ce193be3.jpg

At 7pm the main hatchway gave in, he said "fellas it's been good to know you."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I think they send that singular "Blacks for Trump" shirt around the country from rally to rally like the Washington State flag for "College Gameday."  The one black Trumper in the next city gets it in the mail, washes it, and queues up over Trump's shoulder.  Then goes home and sends it to the next dude.

The back says "Token".

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

At 7pm the main hatchway gave in, he said "fellas it's been good to know you."

Interesting note. Original reports suggested that deck hands on the Edmund Fitzgerald had failed to properly cover a large cargo hatch causing the ship to take on water, leading to its sinking. Later investigations proved that to be wrong. Lightfoot apologized to the families of the sailors and changed the lyric for live renditions.

This is a good  one to watch.  They start in College Station.

That College Station group wants everyone to know how educated they are and how condescending everyone is, but it's also clear that they gobble up social media without any thought of where it comes from. Boomers were completely unprepared for what the internet had in store.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, YGIFS said:

this reminds me of the Genghis Khan funeral.  Ask armybrat, he was there.  

But the soldiers that carried his body were eventually all killed by another group of soldiers lying in wait, who were in turn killed by another band of soldiers on their way back into town.  

These lawyers are gonna turn on each other one by one until the only left standing is a drunken, senile Rudy Guiliani 

He won’t be standing …. 
spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

Feu1FHmXoAAJLYv?format=jpg&name=medium

American political discourse, y'all. If it weren't for the nukes and military toys we built up in the 40's and maintained through massive military budget, there's no way we'd be considered a powerful nation, just a shithole with lots of money at the top. 

Edited by 'stache

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement