A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

16 hours ago, TexasEd said:

This is a good  one to watch.  They start in College Station.

That first segment is infuriating. The Vice reporter was for more indulgent than I would be. Thankfully, every single one of those "Rooftop Republicans" will all be dead in 10-15 years.

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Also, here's my one ask of this entire universe.

I am an out of shape lawyer of a no-longer-young age.  I ask the universe only this: put me in a ring with Trump for just 5 minutes.  Just 5 minutes for him to show  us all how "manly and masculine he is."

I am no athlete or fighter....and I would whoop his ass mercilessly.  There's not a part of his fat ass I couldn't kick up and down the goddamned ring.  Your "alpha male" would get his ass beaten by 95% of the people in the US.  Not 95% of the men, 95% of the PEOPLE.  Not adult people, ALL people.  Any healthy person over the age of 10 would beat his sorry ass.  He's no man, he's just a fucking pussy-ass lying con-man who will cry like the little bitch that he is after the first punch is landed on his weak face.

That's all I ask, universe.  Give me those 5 minutes.  I won't let you down.

spacer.png

• Haha 8

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I am an out of shape lawyer of a no-longer-young age.  I ask the universe only this: put me in a ring with Trump for just 5 minutes.  Just 5 minutes for him to show  us all how "manly and masculine he is."

I am no athlete or fighter....and I would whoop his ass mercilessly.  There's not a part of his fat ass I couldn't kick up and down the goddamned ring.  Your "alpha male" would get his ass beaten by 95% of the people in the US.  Not 95% of the men, 95% of the PEOPLE.  Not adult people, ALL people.  Any healthy person over the age of 10 would beat his sorry ass.  He's no man, he's just a fucking pussy-ass lying con-man who will cry like the little bitch that he is after the first punch is landed on his weak face.

Even if the universe (simulation) arranged it, he wouldn't show up.  You'd never get the chance.

On 10/10/2022 at 2:30 PM, tx 3 putt said:

he'll request to be buried in arlington is my guess 1

guess 2, he'll be buried on a trump property and then his kids will charge people to see his grave 

He’s definitely being buried at M-A-L. Do you think Donj/Eric/Vanks can go barbershop ragga?

Edited by TheStoicPaisano
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfLtst6mC0Q

Edited by TexasEd
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

Imagine still thinking about Donald Trump everyday. And then posting about it on the internet. 

dude I know the modern GOP is a fucking weird cult, all they do is tweet about how strong and alpha he is

• Hook 'Em 1

Imagine millions of people being so obsessed with a smooth-brained narcissist that they build their entire lives and self-worth around him, completely hijacking an entire political party who is too pussy to take a stand against him, thus forcing the rest of us to hear about him constantly.

Edited by hookem2010
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Js1 said:

dude I know the modern GOP is a fucking weird cult, all they do is tweet about how strong and alpha he is

A part of me wants him back on Twitter, because he will spend even more time flipping out on Twitter than he did in the past.  It’s fun seeing him afraid of losing, or these days, afraid of what’s going down.  And because of his past, I have no doubt that he’d start admitting to all kinds of crimes these days.

Edited by atomheartbevo

12 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

A recently ex-President--and frontrunner for the GOP nomination--is about to be indicted for stealing documents at the highest levels of classification, and he hasn't even bothered trying to give a reasonable explanation as to why he took them.

well you see, trump math means that 9 misdirections + 6 absurd explanations x 4 frivolous lawsuits = one reasonable explanation.

get out your conversion chart. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Why do I need to waste brain calories on "Imagine"?  It's unfolding in real time before my very eyes and ears.  I don't even have to work to jump to the next insane conclusion or occurrence.  I just need to wait somewhere between 15 minutes and two weeks.  And when I'm sober, I got lots of spare time.

• Hook 'Em 4

19 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

It makes me feel like a crazy person 

It’s insane. People see shit that has never happened before in the history of our country, the same kind of shit we’ve all criticized, from both sides of the aisle, that goes on in third world countries, banana republics, military dictatorships, and some people just shrug their shoulders and regurgitate whatever propaganda they’re being fed even though it’s in blatant contradiction to everything they’ve ever been fed before.

‘Oh, this is the new play? Okay then. I’ll go along.’

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement