A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

45 minutes ago, Red Five said:

(psssst, Dotard. There's video. We've all seen it. Just a heads up.)

Who you gonna believe, dotard or your lying eyes?  You could show that video to 100,000 magats and 100,000 would say it was a thug shooting a "patriot".  

Cult gonna cult; also see Texas A$m

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Who you gonna believe, dotard or your lying eyes?  You could show that video to 100,000 magats and 100,000 would say it was a thug shooting a "patriot".  

Cult gonna cult; also see Texas A$m

That is exactly what I would like to do. "Ok, so here you see her crawling through broken glass, after having broken into the Capitol, trying to get to the congresspeople and Vice President, who are in hiding down the hall from her and the rest of the mob...."

It's 1984 type stuff. It's showing someone a red card and telling them it's blue, and that they're an asshole for thinking it's red. 

So the new deflection from selling classified intel on Iran is Biden is storing bulk amounts of top secret files in a three block area of DC where nobody can read them?  This is what we’re going with?  But we’re totally not living in a simulation?  Okay.  

Maybe it's happening all over  the Western World, but I can't imagine a national figure spewing obvious lies and distortions remaining viable as Trump does. I wonder what year in our history we turned some kind of a horrible corner where this guy isn't a character on a sitcom.

Atlantic published a nice piece about us living in the meta-verse. It was nice for me because it's clear that many of you have a feel for this and a language to describe it. The comments about this being a simulation carry more acidic truth than I realized. 

The games, the "reality" shows, the news, fictional and non-fictional characters all wash together and cross over boundaries. Now this fucking guy can use every breath to lie or defame, and it gets good enough ratings to stay on the air.

I must step back from time to time and look back down the path. Cue David Byrne and those Talking Heads.

You may ask yourself, how did I get here?

Letting the days go by...Letting the days go by.

• Hook 'Em 4

Chinatown is very -- it's in favor of China

For as long as this shitstain has been on our political landscape, you would think I could no longer be surprised at how much of a moron he is. But his dumbassery still makes me laugh probably once a week. He's the GOAT of stupid fucksticks.  

I know he was itching for a way to tie Biden and the documents found at his residence after being VP and Communist China.  But he could have just as easily said something vague in a question format like, "We don't know who Biden showed those documents to, possibly our enemies, maybe China?"  And that has the exact desired effect on his base and doesn't commit him to one position or another.  Instead, he chooses to delve into absurdism and claim Biden has been hiding boxes in Chinatown in D.C. (which hasn't really been a thing for many years save for that one photo op gateway deal), and that we should be disturbed by this because everybody there, despite being American citizens, cannot read English and is sympathetic to China?  

If this is what he's rolling with now, you know his own document defense is gonna be fucking epic.  

Edited by YGIFS

10 minutes ago, Blotto said:

For as long as this shitstain has been on our political landscape, you would think I could no longer be surprised at how much of a moron he is. But his dumbassery still makes me laugh probably once a week. He's the GOAT of stupid fucksticks.  

Yeah, but, the thing is, I'm kinda like the leader, you know? Kinda ...

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

I know he was itching for a way to tie Biden and the documents found at his residence after being VP and Communist China.  But he could have just as easily said something vague in a question format like, "We don't know who Biden showed those documents to, possibly our enemies, maybe China?"  And that has the exact desired effect on his base and doesn't commit him to one position or another.  Instead, he chooses to delve into absurdism and claim Biden has been hiding boxes in Chinatown in D.C. (which hasn't really been a thing for many years save for that one photo op gateway deal), and that we should be disturbed by this because everybody there, despite being American citizens, cannot read English and is sympathetic to China?  

If this is what he's rolling with now, you know his own document defense is gonna be fucking epic.  

Well, the true fact is that some presidential or governmental records (unclear if any were classified) were found at the Penn Biden Center, which happens to be near/in DC Chinatown (another time I had assumed Philly, but it's DC).  And, as with all of those associated with Biden, voluntarily turned over to NARA shortly after their discovery.

The Penn Biden Center is right next to the Capitol, where all kinds of archives are stored.  Again, if any of them were wrongly removed that were classified, throw the book at Joe.  And yeah, it's a walkable hike to Chinatown, but 101 Constitution Avenue is not considered by anybody to be 'Chinatown', which again even the people in Chinatown agree, isn't really a thing anymore in D.C.  He just wanted to connect Biden and China and make it sound like Joe was hiding shit behind some cats and chicken cages in a kitchen being run by illegal immigrants.  

My favorite restaurant in D.C. is in Chinatown, by Jose Andres and Iberian-themed.  So yeah, not really that kinda Chinatown.  

Anyway, why do we even bother figuring out what Commander Dipshit means anymore?  He doesn't even fucking know.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

and claim Biden has been hiding boxes in Chinatown in D.C. (which hasn't really been a thing for many years save for that one photo op gateway deal)

Man....that reminds me.....there used to be an amazing Chinese restaurant right by Dupont Circle.  My parents loved it when they lived there in the late 60s (my mom was pregnant with me there, and Richard Nixon's motorcade once tried to kill us both -- she had to dive back to the sidwalk to keep from being hit -- but I digress).  Dammit, I can't remember the name.  We used to eat there every time we got to DC.  It was there into the late 80s-early 90s, but then a buddy of mine who was attending Georgetown informed me it abruptly closed down.  Dammit, what was that place?

To make this topical, I doubt that they trafficked in stolen documents, and they would have hated Trump.

If there are Magadonians, then there must be a Magadon.  We should deport every one of those fuckers there.  Oh, wait, it doesn't exist, and deporting them would simply cause them to blink out of existence?  Yeah, I'm even better with this plan than I was before.

There's gotta be a Magadonian/Magadamian gender pronoun thing in here somewhere?  Just to piss off his base.

Magadone, Magadem, Magdalene, Man't gonna work here anymore anyways..../Bob

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Alexander the great was Magadonian I believe. And he conquered much of the world!

And when Alexander saw the expanse of his Magdalonia wept for there were no more stupids to conquer.  

In other news, Disney+ as a pushback to DeSantis, has greenlit a new spinoff "The Magadonian" starring Pedro Pascal and Baby Choda  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

And when Alexander saw the expanse of his Magdalonia wept for there were no more stupids to conquer.  

In other news, Disney+ as a pushback to DeSantis, has greenlit a new spinoff "The Magadonian" starring Pedro Pascal and Baby Choda  

Grogu-boba-fett GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

We are Magadonians? Shouldn't the former President of the United States be saying things like "we are Americans?"

That wasn't a President. That was a marionette whose strings are thankfully finally being cut. Whether it happens fast enough remains to be seen.