A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Goredho said:

In case anyone is finding the current crop of conspiracy theories lacking, Trump's going to get his windfall through a merger with a company with "World Acquisition" in its name that just so happens to be headquartered in Wuhan, China -- the epicenter of COVID-19.

9b7.jpg

Trump, whose companies have a long history of filing for bankruptcy, announced a deal Wednesday night to bring a new media company public through what’s known as a SPAC, or a Special Purpose Acquisition Corporation.

Trump Media & Technology Group, chaired by Trump, said it will launch a new social media platform that the former president promises will “stand up to the tyranny of Big Tech.”

RELATED ARTICLEWeWork is finally going public. A lot has changed

The media company has agreed to combine with Digital World Acquisition Corp., a blank check company that exists solely to merge with private firms to take them public. 

The Nasdaq-listed shell company is led by Patrick Orlando, who is also the CEO of Yunhong International, a SPAC based in Wuhan, China, according to filings.

The blank check company’s shares nearly quadrupled on Thursday, finishing up 357%.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/21/business/trump-social-media-spac/index.html

Mega Covid can spread by reading Truth Social !

2 hours ago, Covri said:

This is why I only do business with Prestige Worldwide.

Trump's helping the guys expand their karaoke bar business into his luxury resort properties.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Js1 said:

Pay your debts, you bum. Quit waiting for someone else to bail you from your bad decisions!

…did I do that right?

He's just waiting for his ремни для ботинок.

1 minute ago, MissingInAction said:

That's a coke whore.

Technically speaking sir, you can't be a coke whore if your boyfriend does it all.  Or so it has been explained to me................

4 minutes ago, tx ind said:

Fat fuck couldn’t even walk the 30 feet to the ball, had to jump in the cart after that awful shot

Single digit handicaps often are known missing a target by 45 degrees or so from under 50 yards.  It's just that small break thru you need to get to scratch.  

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, C-Man said:

My dad is a Trumper...

Into the woods off the tee, 3 shots to get out of the woods, into the fairway bunker, 2 shots out of the bunker, skull one into the lake, drop and put into the greenside bunker, 3 shots to get out of the bunker but over the green.  2 pitches to get on the green, then 4 putts.

"What did you get Dad?"

"Rough hole, put me down for a bogey..."

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

Biden should have a "Trump Campaign" ad. Trump golfs seemingly every day. Get footage of it. Show Monday (golf), Tuesday (golf), Wednesday (golf), Thursday (golf), Friday (say the craziest shit imaginable at a rally while sweating), Saturday (golf), Sunday (golf).

"You sure running the country won't interfere with your golf game, Donald?"

4 minutes ago, FirstTimeCaller said:

Biden should have a "Trump Campaign" ad. Trump golfs seemingly every day. Get footage of it. Show Monday (golf), Tuesday (golf), Wednesday (golf), Thursday (golf), Friday (say the craziest shit imaginable at a rally while sweating), Saturday (golf), Sunday (golf).

"You sure running the country won't interfere with your golf game, Donald?"

Why would it? It didn’t in his first term. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Seriously, how did a fat fucking corrupt failed-businessman get elected President of the United States? 

He should file for bankruptcy again. His numbers would go way up. Americans fucking love losers. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

17 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Hmm... 

This is completely unrelated and random, but does anyone know whether you can take a rifle onto golf courses in Florida?

Not sure. I know you're only allowed 14 clubs in your bag. So, you may have to take a wedge or your two iron out of your bag.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Do fat dudes pushing 80 normally win club championships?

What he's not saying is that it's the "President's Club Championship" and since the CEO of Wal-Mart didn't show up to play it was a field of 1.