A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Question about the cops in uniform on stage with Trump at a campaign speech: Why is it acceptable for them to appear in uniform at a political event, obviously in support of a candidate, when the military can't?

I'm not saying they or any other public servant can't support or endorse a candidate. I am saying it's entirely inappropriate to be wearing official garb representing the people of a particular place when a bunch of those people from that place don't want your stupid NIL associated with them.

• Hook 'Em 4

Question about the cops in uniform on stage with Trump at a campaign speech: Why is it acceptable for them to appear in uniform at a political event, obviously in support of a candidate, when the military can't?
I'm not saying they or any other public servant can't support or endorse a candidate. I am saying it's entirely inappropriate to be wearing official garb representing the people of a particular place when a bunch of those people from that place don't want your stupid NIL associated with them.

Shut up, peasant.

47 minutes ago, bolverk said:

The Hatch Act covers federal, state and local employees (if their employers receive federal funds) but not elected officials. A partisan elected sheriff or elected law enforcement official has a specific a carve-out to appear in uniform at political events. Presumably local governments could pass regulations against it but that’s the federal law.

There are of course no elected uniform service members. 

10 hours ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

The inability or unwillingness to plainly call Trump what he is typifies our national problem. He’s a poisonous snake, a toxic cloud bringing out the worst in America. Pathetic sure, but would you merely call Hitler pathetic? It’s a weak cop out. Trump needs to be ground into a fine powder by the heel of a boot. Fuck pathetic.

There's also a weird aversion to discuss what happened in 2020.  Trump fucked up the COVID response, point blank.  That wasn't really even a debatable conclusion at the time of the election that year.  

We have verifiable evidence that this dude failed miserably in a time of crisis, yet you'd think his reign ended in 2019 if you listened to most of the commentary about the upcoming election.

• Hook 'Em 8

14 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

There's also a weird aversion to discuss what happened in 2020.  Trump fucked up the COVID response, point blank.  That wasn't really even a debatable conclusion at the time of the election that year.  

We have verifiable evidence that this dude failed miserably in a time of crisis, yet you'd think his reign ended in 2019 if you listened to most of the commentary about the upcoming election.

He knew in Feb 2020 that covid was airborne. He said on tape to Woodward that he knew. And he did nothing

and then he lied to the american people for a couple months about not knowing how it was transmitted, causing a couple hundred thousand deaths

and people still lineup to vote/follow him. It should be one of the worst crimes in presidential history, but…..

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Bullneck said:

image.thumb.png.1a5e3172c2d75f7a378dc0f91ba059bd.png

Where have I seen that facial expression before?  Ah, yes!  It all makes sense.  This investment opportunity seems appropriate for the penny-wise.

2cf446eb6939118a95665c0f19012283.jpg

…. And saying that everything would be fine and that it would magically go away, and discouraging testing, and suggesting injecting bleach (a pet project of his, as he had been told repeatedly that wasn’t an option, before tossing it out during a televised press conference)….

• Hook 'Em 2

18 hours ago, TexasEd said:

Did any of those guys have the courage to walk out of there after that?  No, that speaks to their character.

Are you talking about the cops and firefighters standing behind him? They almost certainly agree with every word he said, hence why they are there to begin with. Like every thing he says that would have buried a politician not too long ago, this just strengthens his support. He's still gonna win a huge share of Cuban and Mexican-American votes, because people are just hateful and dumb.

12 hours ago, Blotto said:

Trump's probably fucked over the last 37 business partners he's had, and yet they keep lining up to do business with that stupid fuck. I cant muster any sympathy. None. 

Andy Litinsky and Wes Moss when kicking around the idea of going into business with Trump:

cf295e1a-888e-4c95-8771-fb612b38cbbc_tex

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

especially when 2/3 of his wives were imported. oh, but they white, so it's ok. we're not talking about THOSE immigrants, are we?

His mother was an "animal" too, right?

• Hook 'Em 1

Weren’t his parents immigrants?

Also that video starts after he’s said whoever it is he’s talking about. Not that adding the word “illegal” helps much when you’re calling people animals, but just saying.

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

How many tic tacs could we sell at 100x cost like that?

We missed Valentines Day but how about we make some heart candy but only with messages like "MAGA" , "Trump #1",  "No Immigrants".  Buy for $5 and sell for $19.99.  Make it so!

image.thumb.png.9aaf8ad7c62e883d7abdfd94ca0367a6.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, Horn Dog said:

We missed Valentines Day but how about we make some heart candy but only with messages like "MAGA" , "Trump #1",  "No Immigrants".  Buy for $5 and sell for $19.99.  Make it so!

Send to your libtard relatives and coworkers. All emblazoned with:

🖕

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

With or without fentanyl in the formulation?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

1 hour ago, Horn Dog said:

Interesting, because I was at a kid's school function the other day and apparently M&Ms can be ordered with your message printed on them. One step closer to reality!

I have no idea if it's a real ad or a prank.  

3 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I hate to even ask this, but is that real?

Also, let's check in on Trump Social stock for an update.  Is it under, at, or overvalued?  Hmmmm . . 

image.thumb.png.2f53ef0b61f9427db9fed18f4a73f61b.png

Edited by Bullneck
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bullneck said:

Interesting, because I was at a kid's school function the other day and apparently M&Ms can be ordered with your message printed on them. One step closer to reality!

I have no idea if it's a real ad or a prank.  

Also, let's check in on Trump Social stock for an update.  Is it under, at, or overvalued?  Hmmmm . . 

image.thumb.png.2f53ef0b61f9427db9fed18f4a73f61b.png

I don’t think there’s any way any miscreants can keep this stock propped up long enough for Trump to get permission to sell these shares. At this point, it’s going to take a group of billionaires taking it private for him to get any money out of it. I realize anything he gets is a profit for him since he didn’t put any actual money in, but I don’t think this is going to save him 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, bolverk said:

Oh, I also wanted to respond to this.  This issue has already been noticed and addressed - some (let's be honest....most) of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses....