A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

How would this even work?  Wouldn’t CNN or the judge just ask to see proof of this fraud, of which there is none and then throw out the case?  

Actually, somewhat surprisingly to me, but the public figure doctrine apparently supplies ample ammunition for a 12(b)6 dismissal, or something very similarly summary.  If you can't allege malice, or recklessness toward the truth with some particularity, it goes poof.

And, yeah it would be the fat fuck's burden to prove anything CNN said was false.  And that's a burden he can't meet.

And limitations is going to be a huge problem for him.

Edited by TwiceHorn

15 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Lmao yall. He's not going to expose himself to discovery, or even incur the cost of litigation. He's going to fundraise off of it, and then never pursue litigation. He's sort of already being criminally investigated for that lol

He filed that incredibly stupid suit against Hillary Clinton and dozens of others, and it is not going well. https://abovethelaw.com/2022/06/trump-amends-clinton-rico-lolsuit-makes-it-85-pages-dumber/

All the federal and former federal employees have been dismissed.  The whole thing is barred by limitations, as would be anything CNN said more than a year or two old (the most common statute of limitations for defamation is one year, two at the outside).

That Alina Habba whore has him by the short and curlies and apparently will not say "no."

I suppose it could be that he's filing lawsuits that have little chance of making it past dismissal for failure to state a claim because he knows he won't be deposed or have to answer anything under oath, so he can yap about them.  He hasn't said much about the above lolsuit.

Edited by TwiceHorn

1 hour ago, Eskimohorn said:

As President, dotard had access to most of the information known about 9/11 including what buildings were the tallest of the ones left standing.

Speaking of tallest buildings, what an insecure dipshit.

B075580B-E78E-4184-AC21-DA845DC8200D.jpeg

Edited by Biff Tannen

23 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Of course they are paying.  He sure wouldn't.

Has he ever paid for anything? Has his kids ever paid for anything? They milked the taxpayers for ever penny they could while Trump was in office during, before and beyond. And don’t give me that he never took a paycheck crap. He’s made up for it a million different ways. He’s a con man. He should have his own MasterClass. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Brandywine said:

Has he ever paid for anything? Has his kids ever paid for anything? They milked the taxpayers for ever penny they could while Trump was in office during, before and beyond. And don’t give me that he never took a paycheck crap. He’s made up for it a million different ways. He’s a con man. He should have his own MasterClass. 

Thanks for sharing this information. We had no idea about it until your post.

• Haha 1

So, I think I've told this story before:

I know a guy from out here.  Guy in his 30's.  His dad died in a plane crash, and he inherited a very large horse racing operation.  One that was started by his grandparents.  He sold out, almost immediately, for multiple-millions of dollars (a ton of Real Estate was included). 

He relocated to the SE part of the country, and immediately joined a Trump property that's near the mansion that he bought with his newfound wealth. 

Anyway, he participated in a golf trip to a Trump property "across the pond", led by Eric.  He paid $60,000 for the trip.  Of course, there were a ton of secret service on the trip, and yeah, they all stayed at the Trump property too. 

To be clear, this all happened in the middle of dotard's presidency. 

2 hours ago, Brandywine said:

2 hours ago, Fastbreak said:

No one’s has really gotten to the bottom of 9/11…if only someone who was a true stable genius was in a powerful position in the government, then maybe we could have uncovered it.

As if Trump would ever do anything to upset the Saudis.

”They pay cash.”

• Hook 'Em 1

In discussion of trump making money as POTUS, don’t forget that he basically required that anyone meeting with him at the WH, to stay at his DC hotel. If they’re not from DC, he asked them where they were staying. It didn’t take long for everyone to learn to stay there to curry favor with him.

75 million people will still vote for this traitor to be president. The American experiment is over. What a sad way to go out.

So much this.
I mean, all empires have their fall. Nothing lasts forever. But for it to end like this? It’s like being on a roll to a MNC, dominating all opponents, and then getting CRUSHED by KU in humiliating fashion in the last game of the season.
We’re going down..because of THIS simpering psychopathic narcissist twatweasel? Really?
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 3

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So much this.
I mean, all empires have their fall. Nothing lasts forever. But for it to end like this? It’s like being on a roll to a MNC, dominating all opponents, and then getting CRUSHED by KU in humiliating fashion in the last game of the season.
We’re going down..because of THIS simpering psychopathic narcissist twatweasel? Really?

You had to make it KU, didn't you?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

without the 3 lbs of makeup. 

ek4ue3biqde91.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Perhaps that's doctored or someone applied a filter but I'm guessing he had some type of chemical peel or other dermatology/plastic work on his face.  Or maybe he just overexerted himself by walking from the cart to the tee box.

At the end of the day, he's an old man. Much older from when he started his run for President in '15.

38 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

So much this.

I don’t have that bright a view of this country’s history but we seemed to have maintained some sanity at least in relation to the rest of the world and world powers specifically. But yeah they all come to an end and for it to be because of that fat stupid worthless pile of shit is truly depressing. A better analogy in my view would be a bad ass adventurer who climbed Mount Everest and survived a few solo plane crashes just to die on the shitter covered in diarrhea after some bad Chipotle. Just a pathetic way to go out.

Edited by 'stache
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement