A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

On 12/15/2022 at 9:05 AM, Mole said:

I’m expecting something dumb, inconsequential, and grifty. Maybe a new Trumpcoin or a chance to join Club 45 for $9.99 a month. I’m not sure why everyone is taking his word that there’s a “big” announcement. He lies about almost everything. When he tells the truth, it’s only by accident.

finally catching up on this thread. turns out this was pretty spot-on

On 12/15/2022 at 10:25 AM, 'stache said:

Holy shit, it is, HAHAHAHA. I'm in, this is a simulation, or the darkest timeline. When the fuck did we branch off?

some point to when we turned on the large hadron collider. as plausible as anything else

On 12/15/2022 at 10:43 AM, MissingInAction said:

I was expecting  the release of his new penis enlargement device called "The Trump Pump". Comes with a mold of Ivanka's mouth as an attachment.

dude, you know you have to make this now. Beacoup money to be made there!

I'm anxious to see what new slang comes out of this. no one self-owns like a Trump. "Oh man, you just trumped yourself!" I dunno, the kids will come up with something fun. I'm here for it.

1 hour ago, Neonmoon said:

How could foreign actors pay Trump money for a classified document? They could hire people to run up large bills at Mar E Largo but that would take too much time. Invest in his real estate? Trump Org is kind of having issues at the moment. So how? 

Offer worthless NFTs that were copy and pasted from the internet. Foreign actors hire buyers to snatch them up for premium. Legal transaction, and Trump gets legal tender in his accounts. 

This sadly seems like something the government probably hasn't thought of.

11 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

Well, yeah. They have to come to terms with the fact that they backed an idiot-world jackass as the President of the US. @Johnny Sack has to face he is a chump. @Anastasis has to ignore, once again, why he cast his lot with banal evil. @fattyflattie has to remind himself that he will accept enormous harm to others so long as he has another boat at which to throw money. Soon enough, the rationalizations will assuage their consciences. But it’s rough for these folks, now.

I do think its funny that anyone who supports the two party American political system and its foreign policy expression would try to frame any argument around the concept of banal evil. 

4 hours ago, C-Man said:

e661fcbb35c26e58831a31d481e280f5.jpg

4 hours ago, Blotto said:

I'm getting in on this fucking gravy train. Introducing the limited time "Family Values" Collection

TIF4.png.5281bf8f6172b5a817b61f1d21fe2015.png

TIF2.png.aa89a19cd9aaba921ad84cf3a4d6e9de.png

TIF3.png.392ac8254d2a9c9aac46b422bb68d4a1.png

TIF1.png.ed075846ec40228386b8b2db7534404e.png

Act fast before these are gone forever

Holy shit, you all have me siding with Nick Saban.  These Name, Image and Likeness deals have gone WAY too far.

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

I do think its funny that anyone who supports the two party American political system and its foreign policy expression would try to frame any argument around the concept of banal evil. 

That was a typo.  He meant anal evil, because you are a pain in the ass.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Must be nice always to be above it all.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anastasis said:

There was a time when Rs weren’t evil. But that time has come and gone. Once asylum seeking families were intentionally separated, we knew there was no bottom, and the fall, absent any respect for the value of the lives of others, was obvious snd predictable Hence, banal.

Laugh away.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

There was a time when Rs weren’t evil. But that time has come and gone. Once asylum seeking families were intentionally separated, we knew there was no bottom, and the fall, absent any respect for the value of the lives of others, was obvious snd predictable Hence, banal.

Laugh away.

Thimble depth. 

• Fuck You 1

29 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Not all of them were for laundering purposes.  Some true believers got into the action, and they have had some issues:

FkHx-VHWYAA1lhn?format=png&name=small

Thats easy.  For the low low price of $99.95 per card, Trump will show you how to access the card you previously bought.  But act fast!

6 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

Must have hit a nerve. You seldom post so sloppily. I know you meant to denigrate me, but you’ve left open a retort equating the evil of intentionally taking children from their parents as a minuscule harm. Or that I had not supported my contention that the R party, today, is engaged in evil. I see no need to rehash the stark moral lines that you know have been crossed, other than the latest: the attempt to create a list of trans Texans, amid ongoing demonization of that, incredibly vulnerable, demographic.

My comment about you continues to be true, you ignore real, predictable evil. You aren’t supporting a two party system by doing so. The end game you support is one party rule.

Your need to assert intellectual superiority is a function of your insecurity. You avoid the trouble of re-examining your beliefs. And it merely offers me the same false comfort you seem to enjoy. 

It really is amazing how firmly I am planted deep inside your head, and the narrative that you have created based on that. What was your username before the current one? I fail to believe that I could take up so much ownership in your dome in the relatively short time since you joined this board. 

• Fuck You 4

19 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

How could foreign actors pay Trump money for a classified document? They could hire people to run up large bills at Mar E Largo but that would take too much time. Invest in his real estate? Trump Org is kind of having issues at the moment. So how? 

Offer worthless NFTs that were copy and pasted from the internet. Foreign actors hire buyers to snatch them up for premium. Legal transaction, and Trump gets legal tender in his accounts. 

For $4.5M? That seems like such an inconsequential amount for any foreign or nefarious parties to get involved.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, C-Man said:

For $4.5M? That seems like such an inconsequential amount for any foreign or nefarious parties to get involved.

There's a great explanation a page or two back about how you are limited to how many you can buy so the most any one person can spend is $9,900.  That's $100 below the point of where there is banking oversight.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Willfully Horn said:

What I think of you I stated, and then supported that claim. I guess going grandiose is your failsafe. Knock yourself out.

Hey you’re not wrong, but the key thing in this scenario is to be funny and cool like me, and not sound prissy and snide like the Maitre d’ in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

There's a great explanation a page or two back about how you are limited to how many you can buy so the most any one person can spend is $9,900.  That's $100 below the point of where there is banking oversight.  

Yeah, this is some kind of money laundering. At first, it all sounded completely ridiculous (as you would expect), but after even all the Trumpers said this was ridiculous, and then they all sell out immediately (even though it seems very hard to actually download them), there is funny business going on.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, pantone159 said:

Yeah, this is some kind of money laundering. At first, it all sounded completely ridiculous (as you would expect), but after even all the Trumpers said this was ridiculous, and then they all sell out immediately (even though it seems very hard to actually download them), there is funny business going on.

add it to the fucking pile

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, pantone159 said:

Exactly. Normalize the activity and each time increase the amount available, the price or both.  Introduce levels of "cards" at different price points.   Eventually there's a Extra Awesome Silver Level and a Super Deluxe Gold Elevator Level.  Buy more, more, more!

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Were you wearing a corduroy jacket with elbow patches when you wrote this?

When I visualize the outerwear selections of many posters in the cloakroom I settle in on straight jacket. 

But I am glad that you chimed in here. Speaking of straight jackets and ignoring banal evil, I still recall that time when you posted that the CIA and the broader intelligence community was responsible for the longest period of peace and prosperity the world has seen. As opposed to willfully that has to conjure up straw men, people that pay attention here don’t have to engage in such willful fabrication.

Edited by Anastasis
  • Fuck You 1

When I visualize the outerwear selections of many posters in the cloakroom I settle in on straight jacket. 

But I am glad that you chimed in here. Speaking of straight jackets and ignoring banal evil, I still recall that time when you posted that the CIA and the broader intelligence community was responsible for the longest period of peace and prosperity the world has seen. As opposed to willfully that has to conjure up straw men, people that pay attention here don’t have to engage in such willful fabrication.

God, you're boring.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

Open up the safe bitches got a lot to say

• Haha 1