A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Mole said:

I’m expecting something dumb, inconsequential, and grifty. Maybe a new Trumpcoin or a chance to join Club 45 for $9.99 a month. I’m not sure why everyone is taking his word that there’s a “big” announcement. He lies about almost everything. When he tells the truth, it’s only by accident.

nailed-it-nicole-byer.jpeg?x48911

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

Man, are there even enough chess pieces for that cast of characters though?

Trump, Pence, Cruz, Hawley, Brooks, Babbit, McConnell, McCarthey, MTB, Boebert, Gaetz, Donny Jr, Ivanka, Eric, Guilfoyle........

Folks, you ever notice how ordinary "chess" sets sell you a 64-space board and then skimp on the pieces, only filling half that board? SAD. The True Trump Super Luxury gives you Real Chess like it was meant to be played, a beautiful child-sculpted gold (plated) chess piece on all 64 spaces. That's right, never been done before because game makers didn't have what it takes, until DONALD TRUMP said "No more. Nope. Not gonna get away with that on MY watch."

It's truly amazing. Everybody's talking about it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

It this video real?  I only ask because it would be an awful SNL skit but it looks real:

That's really what our most recent former president is doing with his platform. Selling shitty NFT's and marketing with the schlockiest bullshit he can buy lol

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

That's really what our most recent former president is doing with his platform. Selling shitty NFT's and marketing with the schlockiest bullshit he can buy lol

Never mind he missed the two month window of NFT's being a "thing."  Brilliant "billionaire," indeed....

• Haha 2

Space Trump.  Cowboy Trump.  Muscular Laser Eye Trump.  Football Trump.  All of these are good, but the smart money will be patient and go heavy at the release of Lumberjack Trump and Bull Rider Trump.  Don't sleep on Indiana Jones Trump, though.

1 minute ago, Ghost of LL said:

Watching as Trump and Trumpism descends into farce is hilarious and fantastic. 

But at the same time, I find myself looking back at his time as president now through this lens.  And that has the effect of somehow minimizing the damage he did and the danger he presented.  And I don't love that.

It's depressing that people stormed the capitol and wanted to overthrow the government to install as dictator the bankrupt former host of The Apprentice who is now selling digital trading cards.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 3

14 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I would have paid real money to watch this for the first time with any current and former president.  I'll bet they're all fucking dead.  Even the spouses.  

I'm telling you, the Biden Administration has a golden opportunity to zing Trump big time today.   

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, The Dog said:

It would not surprise me if Trump has...

fonziejumpsshark3.gif

with a lot in his base.  If so, what will be truly amazing about this moment is that while he could haven shot someone on 5th avenue and not lost supporters, it was getting a little overzealous with the grift that did him in.  We'll see.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, Goredho said:

It would not surprise me if Trump has...

fonziejumpsshark3.gif

with a lot in his base.  If so, what will be truly amazing about this moment is that while he could haven shot someone on 5th avenue and not lost supporters, it was getting a little overzealous with the grift that did him in.  We'll see.

I'd just found this. Well done!

I'll go with this instead:

spacer.png

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 3

You would think that after EVVVVVVVERYTHING that's taken place in the last six years with this dude, topped off with the MAJOR ANNOUCEMENT that some of these folks would pause, take a second, and ask themselves if maybe they were wrong. But, nah...

Baddie GIF by Giphy QA

9 minutes ago, Burt said:

Trumptards may be disappointed, but they aint leaving him.  They'll have forgotten all about this by the time their digital Trump cards arrive in the mail.

I mean, we'll see.  This too may pass in the brain of Trump supporters.  But there were already a lot of mainstream conservatives moving on, and now you see some of the fringiest of the fringy conservatives starting to call bullshit.  That NewsMax clip a few posts back was not at all ringing with endorsement.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Goredho said:

I mean, we'll see.  This too may pass in the brain of Trump supporters.  But there were already a lot of mainstream conservatives moving on, and now you see some of the fringiest of the fringy conservatives starting to call bullshit.  That NewsMax clip a few posts back was not at all ringing with endorsement.

yeah, for the first time ever texags is in wtf mode with him

• Hook 'Em 2