A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

You guessed it, Frank Stallone.

Why would Frank Stallone just voluntarily be laying about the floor of Mar-a-Lago?  That doesn't make any fucking sense dude.  Fucking think shit through before you post.  Goddamn, I gotta do all the heaving lifting around here?  Amateur Hour.  Don't say sorry to me, apologize to Santa.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Dog said:

Probably going to try to run for Speaker because one of his dumbass lawyers told him he’d be immune from prosecution.

1 hour ago, Ghost of LL said:

As much as I would love him to announce that he's running for president as an Independent, I'm sure it's the speaker's race.

In theory, if it's the Speaker's race, he could be in office fairly quickly, and he'd have the ability to get a lot of revenge against Democrats and Republicans alike.

10 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

So when he doesn't get the votes to win Speaker, 

And that's when he announces the MAGA Party, because if the Republicans in the House won't support him, he won't support them.

Boebert, MTG, Kari Lake will be the first ones to switch.

18 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Oh man, some great gold stories tonight from Duvall, Barnes, and Barrett regarding Commander Dipshit. Will post tomorrow.  Spoiler alert, he’s always been fat, drugged, And stupid.  And almost cost David his tour card.  

image.jpeg.250de8050331916d68551d4649db86e4.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

So former Lt. Gov. Ben Barnes is connecting the "Trump Organization" with HUD for some affordable multi-family product decades ago because of Ben's connection with then HUD Sec. Henry Cisnernos.  Obviously this was mid-90's.  So Ben's group gets the deal across the finish line despite a number of lawyers warning Ben he wouldn't be paid by Trump.  Mind you, this was decades before Trump made not paying lawyers like a cool thing.  Sure enough, Ben gets Henry to approve them with government funding and Ben is due $150k.  Now he was paid $75k up front.  Ben's office bills Trump the back-end "success fee" $75k.  Trump's team tell him to get fucked.  Ben says he's gotten stiffed before and has spent 25 years calling Trump service providers to warn them of what happens.

Anyway, I'm guessing early 2000's.  Trump's team to make nice to Barnes, David Duval is playing in a Pro-Am with some older players.  Ben is in foursome with Duval and Trump (forget who 4th guy was, mid-level pro i assume).  But it was some kind sanctioned deal, not just some charity event so PGA pros are still "on the board" or whatever.  Ben sees Trump blatantly kick his ball back into favorable position.  Duval ignores Ben's reaction.  Few holes later, Duval sees it again and it's apparently so fucking blatant.  Other pro walks up to of them and says something to the effect of, "That was way too fucking obvious...this is a sanctioned event.  We can get our cards called into question (I'm inserting my shitty terminology) by not reporting this." 

Beyond the honor code, I guess there's some shit where you see it and don't call it...you may get fucked as a pro.  I dunno.  But Barnes laughs at dinner and just says, "We knew then and nobody cared..."  It was with Baker and his wife who have a book on Commander Dipshit coming out based largely on shit Trump voluntarily gave up in interviews during his tenure and at Mar-a-lago afterwards.  Guy just can't help himself.  Anyway, Dan Rather had great stories as well.  Didn't realize Dan is 91, still pretty fucking sharp.  Cold comfort though.  Everybody jockeying, "I knew what a monster he was first" going back to a biographer of Trump in the early 80's.  Fun insight over dinner but you kinda look at them like "Where the fuck you been?"  

Final point---this shit is just sitting out there dangling right here at the University of Texas at Austin.  Our gem.  Intel on Trump's stolen documents, demented politics, cold fusion, broken hoop dreams, etc.  It's all here.  Y'all gotta get out there and see/hear it.  The school is much stronger and well positioned that you could possibly imagine if you just show up.  And the world is so much more fucked and hanging by a thread than we could possibly realize.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah, I guess the new party he was inevitably gonna break off and form after the 2024 Convention, could be it.  I mean, if you're gonna do it anyways...why not do it now when you can raise so much more money outside the more structured primary/FEC season?  This way, he doesn't leave 14 months of fundraising graft on the table and let the RNC take big chunks under the watchful eye of FEC/media.  Other than a few cursory bullshit reports to FEC, the new MAGA party PAC or whatever the fuck they call it, in addition his 9 other Political Action Cons (or PAC's if you will) can just rake in cash from the 25mm stupids going down with his ship for the next 23 months.  Not a bad idea actually.  
Either that or he really does think that whoever called his office telling him they wanted to elect him Speaker of the House was being serious.  
Ah yes, DJT running his own political party, he can finally go back to ruining companies full time like the good old days absent his brief and successful carreer as a reality star.

As much as I would love him to announce that he's running for president as an Independent, I'm sure it's the speaker's race.
But that's delicious in its own right.  It means Kevin McCarthy definitely won't have 218 by January 3 (or any other date that's reasonably foreseeable).  And it really does raise the possibility of a weird moderate Republican (or even Democrat) compromise candidate that gets Democratic approval.

That last sentence made me laugh out loud. Compromise, We compromising in shifts.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Goredho said:

All of you are going to shit yourselves when he announces his support for DeSantis and DeSantis announces Trump will be his running mate for VP so Trump can get 12 more years in Washington helping direct the country.

I honestly can't tell if you are serious or not, so I will assume you are--

DoTARd's narcissism would never let him be 2nd fiddle to anybody.

edit: shout out to Born, beat me by this much

Edited by High Plains Drifter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think his big announcement will be that he's accepting the invitation to return to Twitter. He might also float the idea of a merger between Truth and Twitter that would feature purple checkmarks. He'll praise the business acumen Elon has displayed lately. Elron will also make an announcement something like together they're going to battle the woke mob and the pedophiles.  

• Hook 'Em 1

any idea what time this big announcement is supposed to happen?  Weird flex by him if it's just about coming back to twitter considering a large portion of his base isn't even on twitter.  Of course, he'll make it seem like a bigger deal than it is.  Wow, you opened an account on a website, this is progress!  It's the equivalent of a portion of his electorate getting a fax machine in 1997.  Yes, it's an opportunity to communicate, and all it took was a few days and $75.  

I'm hoping it's him wanting to be Speaker.  Or that he has AIDS.    

44 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

any idea what time this big announcement is supposed to happen?  Weird flex by him if it's just about coming back to twitter considering a large portion of his base isn't even on twitter.  Of course, he'll make it seem like a bigger deal than it is.  Wow, you opened an account on a website, this is progress!  It's the equivalent of a portion of his electorate getting a fax machine in 1997.  Yes, it's an opportunity to communicate, and all it took was a few days and $75.  

I would be worried if he had said "in two weeks" like his pillow pushing buddy usually does with momentous announcements.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Moose out front should have told you.  It's a new day on Twitter; no more woke shit.  Elon's got this.

Also, imagine a scenario where Musk told Trump he would get a cut of the sub fee per month if Trump started back with exclusive content, that could only be seen if you...paid for a special new Twitter MAGA $20 per month subscription level.  Musk is a fool, but even he realizes the Trump crowd will eagerly pay for Trump-exclusive content.

Makes sense.  The "club" inside the club, very 54-ish.  Which of course is Trump code for 45 in reverse.  Real high level that guy is.  But yeah, I can't make fun since it'll make more money than I'll ever know.  Still............what time is this shit going down?  I gotta control my cravings.

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Moose out front should have told you.  It's a new day on Twitter; no more woke shit.  Elon's got this.

Also, imagine a scenario where Musk told Trump he would get a cut of the sub fee per month if Trump started back with exclusive content, that could only be seen if you...paid for a special new Twitter MAGA $20 per month subscription level.  Musk is a fool, but even he realizes the Trump crowd will eagerly pay for Trump-exclusive content.

Trump pioneered the “two weeks” thing. During his presidency (it still leaves a foul taste in my mouth to say that), he would claim he had a plan for something and say he was going to announce it in two weeks, or a couple weeks, That was always a sign that he had no plan and no announcement was coming. He knew the public would forget what he’d said by then.

The only reason Trump would come back to Twitter is so he can reach more people than he can reach on his copycat platform. He knows he couldn’t have won in 2016 without that reach and he might feel he needs his megaphone back. Maybe some people would pay for his exclusive content, but not millions of people. He’d just want a way to spew his raw, unfiltered bullshit to the masses. And Trump wouldn’t take a cut of anything he produced that subscribers would pay for. He’d get it all or no deal. Hell, he’d probably ask Elon to pay him to come back. 

2 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Do they even have Twitter for Jitterbug phones? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

The rumor I heard is that he is going to admit he killed 5 hookers. 

• Bozo_Casanova changed the title to Poll: President Trump's Major Announcement

#4 was really tempting but I think he wants to be Speaker.  It's his only way to stay relevant and maybe (don't know) get a government jet to fly him around.

If he's leaving the GOP he's a fool (well, we all know that, but now he'd be directly at war with McConnell, etc.).  LBJ said "I'd rather have my enemy inside my tent pissing out than outside my tent pissing in".

No one in their right mind would sign on as VP this early.  He's doomed and everyone knows it. Noem or Lake are cons but they ain't stupid.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, Mole said:

I’m expecting something dumb, inconsequential, and grifty. Maybe a new Trumpcoin or a chance to join Club 45 for $9.99 a month. I’m not sure why everyone is taking his word that there’s a “big” announcement. He lies about almost everything. When he tells the truth, it’s only by accident.

This is what I'm hoping.

If it's for speaker, I'm going to be even more pissed off that his ass isn't in jail.

Speaker makes no sense, the people don't have a direct vote, and it's not a public election so he can't grift on it directly. My guess is some nonsense about Kari Lake's legal theories and his reinstallation as president. Or he might just hold up an enlarged photo of Hunter Biden's massive dong. 

• Hook 'Em 1