A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

3 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

image.thumb.png.8c5136dc256a8bb864847198ffe854d3.png

It looks like they photoshopped his head on a picture of Obama! 

So for $4,500, I can attend and laugh in his face? I could probably pull that off, and sell these pieces of shit to morons in a secondary market type nonsense. Who'se with me? Or be lead plaintiff when he inevitably fails to follow through on any of this bullshit.

Edited by 'stache

14 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Ooh, look at Nostradamus here. 

It was really the only answer. If he puts an actual date to any announcements it's going to be a grift. 

Hilarious that Flynn and his stupid followers were all jacked about another ludicrous, convoluted scenario in which "Trump the genius" was going to take down the government and be a force of Maga against the world and the country and he pops up with an NFT scam. And not just any NFT scam but one that has him as a DC style superhero. The cringe king. 

i mean, in hindsight this is exactly what we should have known was going to happen.  dude is going grift until he's dead and thirst SO BIGLY for praise he will do anything to keep it going.  nothing is too demeaning for him at this point.

that being said...L O Fucking L at fanboi cosplay art for cool $100 per.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, TexasHooch said:

Who here is on Truth Social?  I need some screen shots of reactions from his true believers.

I just checked TexAgs... the true believers seem to be a mix of they can't believe this either and "well, yeah Trump is bad but his policies are good!"

image.png.590268fb45862c7f3316a96244acf881.png

"the net result under him was still much better than the previous and current clown shows".

Oh yes, I remember the net result when he left office in January of 2021. Things were just fucking great. His coup attempt had just failed and he had just been impeached, again. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

This is up there with Four Seasons and the photoshoot in the 18 wheeler as one of my favorite moments of his political career.  Fucking incredible.

Yep.   I really didn't think that today would be so amazingly, completely allsome.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

This is up there with Four Seasons and the photoshoot in the 18 wheeler as one of my favorite moments of his political career.  Fucking incredible.

Staring at an eclipse. Being driven around in a car with covid for no reason. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

What's most incredible about this is that you know they had a series of meetings where people proposed ideas to generate revenue... and this was the "BEST" idea.  

I really want to know what the runner-up ideas were.

It was the best idea a fat 76 year old idiot could get his failing mind around

9 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

What's most incredible about this is that you know they had a series of meetings where people proposed ideas to generate revenue... and this was the "BEST" idea.  

sam-bankman-fried-quietly-deletes-his-cl

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

The best, bad idea we have - Argo | Best movie lines, Priceless movie,  Movie lines

Edited by henrygandorf
  • Haha 3