A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

Folks, I told you I had a big announcement. Huge announcement. I want to let all you beautiful people know -- including the haters -- that I will be rejoining Twitter starting in two weeks.

Elon called me, begged like a dog. I even negotiated, because everyone knows I'm a brilliant negotiator... many people say the best negotiator, that Elon is waiving the $8 a month fee. So I love you, your president will see you soon.

Dude needs to be in jail, but when we talk about "downfall" he has gone from the most powerful man in the free world to hawking Trump Digital Trading Cards on a cut-rate Twitter platform. It's a fucking spiral down.

51 minutes ago, mdmost said:

New lawsuit based on Twitter files so he can overturn the election. It will be laughed out of court like all the rest. 

I can see him filing a civil lawsuit against Twitter for trying to influence the 2020 election, and then Elon has his attorneys in court confess to Twitter doing just that.  Trump is able to show the world that he is indeed, officially, without a doubt, a victim.  Elon gets to continue and overhaul all the safeguards at Twitter, and when Elon is accused of putting his thumb on the 2024 election the incel crowd and Anastasia get to chant Both Sides.  

• Rage+1 1

Bozo, no sense in putting up a poll for Trump news, because no one (no one!) would have a MAJOR ANNNOUNCEMENT pegged as a stupid fucking NFT pitch for a Trump superhero "trading card collection" for $99.

These stupid .jpg's are gonna sell out.  What a grift.  Hats off as well, because there truly is no limit to grifting the rubes.  None.

Eagerly await for the Elon NFT collection, exclusively available to Twitter Platinum members.

Edited by Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, Mole said:

I’m expecting something dumb, inconsequential, and grifty. Maybe a new Trumpcoin or a chance to join Club 45 for $9.99 a month. I’m not sure why everyone is taking his word that there’s a “big” announcement. He lies about almost everything. When he tells the truth, it’s only by accident.

I award you One Internet rep. 

• Haha 1

Of the choices, I voted going independent thinking that would provide him with enormous leverage and new revenue streams. He's stop talking about his victimization and return to promising victories. And he wouldn't have to work very hard like he would as Speaker. 

But this. This? I think he's actually found another way to diminish himself in the eyes of the wavering. The constant whine about losing the election was wearing out. Now he just turns to a naked grift promoting his face where people pay ridiculous fees to have absolutely nothing in their hands.

This is an idea so vain and stupid, that I doubt anyone other than Donald Trump could have cooked it up and congratulated himself on his business acumen. 

The Trumpists, I believe, will turn their lonely eyes to Elon Musk or someone worse. Musk is smart enough to play kingmaker while the idiots decry (like that's a word they'd ever use) the wickedness that he can't be president himself.

The positive in all of this? I'm always wrong in my political predictions. Something worse will happen. It almost always does but sometimes not.

• Hook 'Em 1

Oh my God. And people still worship this ape. He does nothing but come up with ways to separate them from their money. This just shows how done he is. It could've been a substantial announcement. Instead, more grift. Trying to think who has a worse case of blue balls where they wait around for that "big thing" to happen, Trump morons or Qanon morons?

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

This is an idea so vain and stupid, that I doubt anyone other than Donald Trump could have cooked it up and congratulated himself on his business acumen.

Not a chance. Somebody pitched this idea to him. No way he came up with it on his own. But he loved it and okayed it.

1880527906_ScreenShot2022-12-15at10_34_08AM.thumb.png.a41655626784674c5f98023d536676b6.png

1095103289_ScreenShot2022-12-15at10_33_59AM.thumb.png.9b30e541af1d5d09206ef9de2ce4eee2.png