Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

2 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

I just think there's something to be said for the way his teammates respond to him. I'd take it over Dak, tbh.

I mean it’s obvious why people here hate him. But his teammates at every stop love him.  Browns would be way better off with him vs Watson and that disaster 100% guaranteed contract.  Woof

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I mean it’s obvious why people here hate him. But his teammates at every stop love him.  Browns would be way better off with him vs Watson and that disaster 100% guaranteed contract.  Woof

Teams take on the personality of their leader. Bucs have Baker and are scrappy and fight to the end. Dallas had Dak and as soon as GB is up 7-0 here comes the thousand yard stare.

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

Teams take on the personality of their leader. Bucs have Baker and are scrappy and fight to the end. Dallas had Dak and as soon as GB is up 7-0 here comes the thousand yard stare.

Yes.  I know it well.  Grew up a Dallas fan.  I’m being sucked back in hoping I can catch one more SB win with my old man but you just get kicked in the nuts every year.  Pathetic.  

3 minutes ago, El Squared said:

At least Mayfield wised up and from now on is putting his money into solid assets like Bed, Bath, &Beyond, Best Buy, Disney, etc

Him and Vince should start a hedge fund.  Wally can manage it for them.  

9 minutes ago, Blotto said:

What the fuck is going on in here? Mayfield is a worthless f'n piece of sooner trash. Anyone here praising him should punch themselves in their shriveled up nuts and stop dreaming of being spit-roasted by Baker and and his manlet buddy Kyler. 

Yeah i know. But we aren't aggie. I don't hold lifetime grudges on guys because of where they went to school. The memory of Poona Ford kicking his ass in the Cotton Bowl is enough for me.

Edited by Pam Cummings
  • Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, Blotto said:

fuck-all-that.gif.23a5d09429c0b8554cb77b31f0442d3c.gif

Baker still talks shit about Texas to this day, but go ahead and nuzzle his balls if you want. Maybe he'll let you wear his letter jacket. 

It would be really weird if he didn't. He went to OU and we are Texas. I don't take it personal, especially coming from actual football players.

Baker Mayfield raped, murdered, and devoured 75 jewish babies in 2020.  Strange that he could still have supporters at all after that, especially actual UT fans on Surly.

Reaction GIF

Edited by hookemATL
No I will not reveal my sources. I am a journalist, sir.

5 hours ago, Pam Cummings said:

Baeker has won my heart. Dude is a gamer. He has his limitations but he is a good leader.

Tough to root for him but I REALLY hate the iggles and fucking Hurts is a Sooner too.

So I just bet on the bucs and don't get too mad when they win. 

But the Lions are about to whoop em and beat that touchdown spread too this week.

Just now, Helobious said:

Who are you taking over him right now? Mahomes and maybe Lamar. That’s literally it. 

He is the worst QB on any playoff team. I’d take every other playoff QB over him and probably a few that didn’t even make the playoffs. Hell I’d probably take minshew over him. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Helobious said:

I hate him as much as the next guy, but you can’t really argue that he’s not the best QB in the league right now. Playing out of his mind lately. 

You did your job.

Thank you.