Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

23 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

At least he noticed after $12mil was gone unlike VY who lost closer to $50mil. 

Yeah, I know VY blew at least $10mil at the Cheesecake Factory. 

Not even Sooner fans come to this thread to talk shit about VY.

Great work, man. Excellent performance.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2

On 8/19/2023 at 4:42 AM, Victor Lazlo said:

Yeah, not a fan of Mayfield, but if his family members were fucking around with his money, well, that’s some low down dirty shit. Simply unconscionable.

I get what you’re saying, but then again, fuck Baker Mayfield. I hope he loses everything he’s got. Piece of shit. 

• Hook 'Em 5

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

You just gonna act like that Super Bowl didn’t happen?

I mean, Brady only won 8 games with the Bucs last year and, as much as I can't stand Baker, he has them at 3-1 so he has a shot at a better season than Brady.

23 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

That wasn’t last year, right?

No, 2020.

• 5 weeks later...

Baker Mayfield is not an NFL starting QB. He could actually probably be one of the better back-ups in a spot start situation, but he doesn't have the tools, skills, and ability to be the QB1 a team needs.

Not sure how many teams he will need to cycle through for folks to realize that, but they will eventually. Case in point, Marcus Mariota. 

9 minutes ago, BeardIP said:

Baker Mayfield is not an NFL starting QB. He could actually probably be one of the better back-ups in a spot start situation, but he doesn't have the tools, skills, and ability to be the QB1 a team needs.

Not sure how many teams he will need to cycle through for folks to realize that, but they will eventually. Case in point, Marcus Mariota. 

True but there’s only really 15-20 actual starters right now. Clayton Tune, Tyson Bagent, Taylor Heinicke, Tommy Devito, Aiden O’Connell and Will Levis started games this week. 

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, BeardIP said:

I mean he's in like his 6th season as a starter and closing in on 20,000 yards passing. He just past Jim McMahon. He's played on some shitty teams too. He's a starter and we should boo the man for just being a big time a-hole.

9 hours ago, BeardIP said:

He absolutely is a starter, because there’s only 15-20 decent to good starters.  There’s just not enough QB’s better than him.  His only year he looked truly bad, he was hurt.  Barring injury, he will start another few years and clear 100M in earnings when it’s all said and done.  Look at what he’s doing at his salary vs half the rest of the starters in the league.  He’s a better value.  

Weird week to shit on him. 3rd highest passer rating with 6th most yards from yesterday. Last drive was 4-5 passing for 58 yards, converted 4th down on a scramble, 14 yard TD pass to take the lead with 46 seconds left. I didn't watch. Was he playing corner or something yesterday and Stroud kept picking on him? 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, gernblansten said:

Weird week to shit on him. 3rd highest passer rating with 6th most yards from yesterday. Last drive was 4-5 passing for 58 yards, converted 4th down on a scramble, 14 yard TD pass to take the lead with 46 seconds left. I didn't watch. Was he playing corner or something yesterday and Stroud kept picking on him? 

Counter point.

fuck

Baker

Mayfield.

(I also considered going with “imagine white knighting for that dirty Sooner fuck Baker Mayfield”)

Edited by lilMAC25

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, mooseoutfront said:

Fuck him

Reminds me of my favorite Sooner joke

Q:  What’s orange and red and looks good on a Sooner?

A:  Fire

He also reminds me of one of my favorite sooner jokes, but it's a different one: You can't spell 'cocksucker' without an 'o' and a 'u'..

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Baeker has won my heart. Dude is a gamer. He has his limitations but he is a good leader.

I won't go as far as saying he won my heart, but I no longer think he is worthless and unfit to play NFL caliber football.