Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

closetohumping

6 minutes ago, Cashcar said:

I lived up North growing up...tOSU t-shirt fans are the absolute scum of the fucking Earth. 

First, T&P for you having to ever live up North (JK...kinda😉). Second, I agree with you on this.  I didn’t make it to the ‘05 game , in the Shoe...AT NIGHT! But I did have friends who went and told similar stories of the raucousness. I did however make it to the ‘06 game, down here in God’s Country. I was pleasantly surprised at the behavior of the tOSU fandom I encountered.  It just goes to show you, that MOST of the idiots are the “fans” who likely don’t travel...for one reason or another.  (Like they can’t leave the state jurisdiction)

• Haha 1

Can’t ever root for OSU.  After the game in 2005, I had one guy run by and punch me in the face (shitty punch, glanced off and didn’t leave a mark).  Then as I walked by myself to meet up with my ride, I kept my hands in my pockets as multiple assholes got in my face trying to get me to fight them.  Fuck them.  I hope they never win it all again.  
I never thought the Tech crowd after the game in 98 would be topped for worst fan experience, but I was very wrong.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Druggist said:

I never thought the Tech crowd after the game in 98 would be topped for worst fan experience, but I was very wrong.

Holy moly- tech fans are THE worst in the state. I was at this game, too!  
No lie; I had a an old woman IN A WHEELCHAIR dog cuss me as I walking out of the stadium!  
I didn’t say a damn thing to her. Just kept walking.  And was like, “what the...?”

• Hook 'Em 1

A former colleague  who is Latino went to Columbus and said on the walk to the Horseshoe the townies were shouting racist shit the entire way.  One guy called him a Sp*k, and my colleague replied, "The preferred nomenclature is beaner."  He said that stunned them and shut them up.

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Druggist said:

Can’t ever root for OSU.  After the game in 2005, I had one guy run by and punch me in the face (shitty punch, glanced off and didn’t leave a mark).  Then as I walked by myself to meet up with my ride, I kept my hands in my pockets as multiple assholes got in my face trying to get me to fight them.  Fuck them.  I hope they never win it all again.  

The Columbus cops told us we needed to get lost asap shortly after the game had ended. I asked them what the hell are we doing wrong, and one cop told us, nothing, that it's for our own safety. 

He wasn't wrong. 

• Hook 'Em 1

39 minutes ago, The Earl of Texas said:

Ohio State is the worst fan base I’ve come across and it’s not close. Got a beer bottle thrown at me, landed pretty close, told the guy “hey if you were playing QB tonight y’all might’ve won”. Avoided most of the ugliness myself but saw plenty.

It's funny how the buckeye revisionist history is they would have won if they played Troy Smith more.  He couldn't hit the broadside of a barn that night.  5/11 and we dropped two picks.

8 minutes ago, Bevo said:

2005 was much more fun.

I’d imagine it was for many reasons.

It’s still one of my biggest “misses” in respect to UT games.  I REALLY wish I’d gone to this one.  
I was hoping to make up for it by going to the LSU game this year, but Covid had other plans.  And hell, given Turtle Tom they’d have probably ended on the wrong side of that contest anyway.

Thanks, Turtle!

I was at the Rose bowl vs michigan. My (now) wife and i went alone, and pre partied with about 10ish Michigan fans parked next to us. They were awesome. Also, post game, we were parked on the golf course way up north and knew it would take some time to get out. Partied with them some more.

Michigan fans, from my brief encounter, seem like actual humans.
  • Hook 'Em 6

36 minutes ago, cafe society said:

A former colleague  who is Latino went to Columbus and said on the walk to the Horseshoe the townies were shouting racist shit the entire way.  One guy called him a Sp*k, and my colleague replied, "The preferred nomenclature is beaner."  He said that stunned them and shut them up.

So he was a hispanik?

12 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

The one thing that I hate more than anything else is that that stupid helicopter parent mother fucker was right about Herman in the end. That said he will always be a cunt, I don’t care how much I dislike the head coach, my kids are going to Texas. Tom Herman could shove my grandfathers T ring up a strippers asshole while shitting on his grave and my kids would still go to fucking Texas. FUCK.THE.BROCKS. Wouldn’t take them even if they wanted to transfer here

Careful now, some Cock sniff on here will tell you that the Brocks don’t owe you anything and they miiiiiiiiiight come back here, if not for your post. And then three other dumbfucks will pile on.  

I’m with you, hope the Brocks get grey shirted.

19 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Anything interesting or new in here by Jabba?

tonight show halloween GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
not unless little Debbie came up with a new snack cake. I touched on it in my 995er article but OB is FUCKED. They are disliked by the BMDs (unlike IT), they aren’t a mouth piece for CDC (like 247) they are struggling more than ketch struggles with his sugar levels. They hitched their wagon to Herman and Herman alone just like 247 hitched their wagon to CDC alone. This will never play out well in the long run, even FCB being “first” with all this coaching stuff directly from CDC, you need to hitch your wagon to the shit that’s gonna last and OB did that worse than any 995er I’ve ever seen

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

21 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

The one thing that I hate more than anything else is that that stupid helicopter parent mother fucker was right about Herman in the end. That said he will always be a cunt, I don’t care how much I dislike the head coach, my kids are going to Texas. Tom Herman could shove my grandfathers T ring up a strippers asshole while shitting on his grave and my kids would still go to fucking Texas. FUCK.THE.BROCKS. Wouldn’t take them even if they wanted to transfer here

Happy Serie A GIF by AS Roma

• Hook 'Em 4

11 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

tonight show halloween GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
not unless little Debbie came up with a new snack cake. I touched on it in my 995er article but OB is FUCKED. They are disliked by the BMDs (unlike IT), they aren’t a mouth piece for CDC (like 247) they are struggling more than ketch struggles with his sugar levels. They hitched their wagon to Herman and Herman alone just like 247 hitched their wagon to CDC alone. This will never play out well in the long run, even FCB being “first” with all this coaching stuff directly from CDC, you need to hitch your wagon to the shit that’s gonna last and OB did that worse than any 995er I’ve ever seen

Aren't they - supposedly - still the largest by subscriber base?

19 minutes ago, Alien Octopus said:

Careful now, some Cock sniff on here will tell you that the Brocks don’t owe you anything and they miiiiiiiiiight come back here, if not for your post. And then three other dumbfucks will pile on.  

I’m with you, hope the Brocks get grey shirted.

I’m hoping Saban hangs it up if he wins it all this year and Strong gets handed the gig.

• Haha 1