Lauren Boobert - Tits and a Gun

MoJames

What the fuck is going on here?  Can somebody throw together a quick summary of all these tweet conversations? 

It starts out with a hack that demonstrates her password is as easy as talking her into anal.  Then a youth minister, that weird looking lady with boxed wine for hair, more church shit, and money laundering?  what the fuck?  $50 says her high school principal is involved in this somehow.  Oh wait..............

• Haha 1

For clarity, the documentary is title "The Way Down: God, Greed and the Cult of Gwen Shamblin." Weigh Down was the name of the weight loss program Remnant church grew from.

I'm halfway through episode one and my jaw is dragging on the floor with the insanity of this mindset.

• Hook 'Em 2

17 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

If y’all haven’t watched the docuseries “Weigh Down”, it’s on HBOMax. Do yourself a favor and watch it.

giphy.gif

that bitch's hair was definitely bananas 😳

how tf did people keep a straight face when talking to her??

image.thumb.png.2dd6f0672fa7692708c43de6ec47e0ea.png

also her daughter who succeeded her looks like an anorexic vampire.

image.thumb.png.b9eda018d5135bbecde4fc44c69ba338.png

image.thumb.png.7cbdfb45c1e1110cdcdaf9f27d6c3a9c.png

Edited by mchookem
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mchookem said:

Bitch looks like a cone head. Is she from France?

drunk snl GIF

Edited by Grade of D as in David
NM mars attacks above is way more accurate
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

14 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Fucker looks like Stan Sitwell...

This shit is more dangerous than maybe we know. It's big in the hinterlands. We say a handbill for this kind of shit in Kerrville. Something like "biblical citizenship" or something like that. I'm annoyed that I don't recall the exact term.

It's fucking out there. And it's fucking out there.

14 hours ago, mchookem said:

Hope the mom talks like Maria Bamford.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, tx ind said:

Never heard of the "Way Down" documentary til mentioned above.  Just binged it and it's creepy.  Also, believe they said they were en route to a MAGA function when they crashed.

Hmm . . . 

Remnant Fellowship Church[edit]

Shamblin founded the Remnant Fellowship Church in Franklin, Tennessee in 1999.[10] The church's building was completed in 2004 on 40 acres Lara purchased in Brentwood, Tennessee.[10][33][34]

Upon her death in 2021, it was found that Shamblin's will left none of her multimillion-dollar fortune to the church.[35]

Don't read this unless you feel like being bummed out:

Spoiler

Accusations of abuse[edit]

A 2021 HBO Max 5-part docuseries The Way Down: God, Greed, and the Cult of Gwen Shamblin explores some of the accusations made against Gwen Shamblin Lara and Remnant Fellowship Church over the years. The church posted a response to the series on the RemnantFellowship.org website.[59]

Joseph and Sonya Smith were adherents of Shamblin and had an eight year old son, Josef. Sonya and Joseph routinely disciplined Josef by beating him with foot-long glue sticks,[60] belts, and heated coat hangers; locking him in confined spaces for extended periods of time; and tying his hands with rope. Mrs. Smith told police that she “normally” gave the children their whippings in increments of ten blows each and that Josef had gotten several of those whipping sessions on the day of his death. The police reported that the Smiths locked Josef in his room to pray to a picture of Jesus on the ceiling and in a closet for days and even weeks. He was given only a bucket for a toilet. An older son sometimes held Josef down while the parents beat him with implements.

During the day on October 8, 2003, Joseph disciplined Josef several times, striking him repeatedly with a glue stick. County medical examiners concluded that eight-year-old Josef Smith died as a result of "acute and chronic" abuse. Members of the Remnant Church led by Shamblin paid for the defense of the Smiths. They were convicted in Georgia v. Smith. After being convicted, the Smiths were then sentenced on March 27, 2007, to life plus 30 years in prison, the maximum punishment, by Cobb County Superior Court Judge James Bodiford.[61]

Oddly, I don't find the text below to be all that troubling.  And kudos to the pilot for not killing anyone on the ground.

Death[edit]

Gwen and six church leaders, including her husband Joe and son-in-law Brandon Hannah, were killed when her 1982 Cessna Citation 501 private jet, bound for Palm Beach, Florida, crashed into Percy Priest Lake near Smyrna, Tennessee, shortly after takeoff on May 29, 2021.[65][66]

The preliminary National Transportation Safety Board report stated that the crash occurred in instrument meteorological conditions, that the weather was overcast with a visibility of 10 miles (16 km), and the lowest ceilings were at 1,300 ft (400 m) above ground level. The pilot, believed to be Joe Lara,[67] held a commercial pilot certificate with an instrument rating, with his most recent Federal Aviation Administration second-class medical certificate being issued on November 12, 2019. Shortly after the pilot acknowledged instructions to maintain an altitude of 3,000 ft (910 m) above mean sea level and make a turn, air traffic control instructed the pilot to climb, but the pilot ceased responding. Radar returns show the airplane made a series of heading changes and several climbs and descents before it entered a steep, descending left turn and impacted a shallow area of Percy Priest Lake about 2 to 8 feet (0.6 to 2.4 meters) deep.[68]

Edited by Bullneck

Fucking hell, she’s stupid.

Birth control is like $10-$40 per month.

The average cost of raising a child to age 17 is $310,000. Add on another $100,000 if you pay for college.

21 years of birth control at $40 per month = $10,000

I don’t know how they do math in Colorado but where I live $410,000 > $10,000.

Dumb bitch.

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

What the fuck are we doing here, Colorado? 

Following the donald TRAITOR trump manual :  Tell a lie, repeat it over and over, each time louder than the last.

Edited by AnTiM

30 minutes ago, UTCzech III said:

Just straight-up trailer trash

Is this the son who just became a dad himself? Granny Lauren and her clan could supplant Honey Boo Boo’s as the first barefoot family of Maga.

1 hour ago, UTCzech III said:

Just straight-up trailer trash

Yep:

In the 6:46 p.m. call, obtained by Insider, the teen was sobbing, gasping for air, and had trouble speaking while saying his dad was "throwing me around."

The dispatcher asked the teen whether Jayson Boebert was physical with him.

"Yes, he was throwing me around," he said, breathing heavily. 

The dispatcher told the teen she was going to have an officer come help and he didn't have to worry. She also asked whether there were weapons in the house.

"I mean, there are weapons in the house, yeah, but I don't think he'd use them on me," the son responded, still crying. "He just does this to me so much."

He added: "I'm in the driveway, but my mom's staying down at the farmhouse because there's problems with them. I'm going down there where he can't get to me."

She's telling LBGTQ parents that they can't be trusted as parents, meanwhile this shit is going on in her own family, and I'll note that he claims the father had been physical with him "so much", but Lauren was "down at the farmhouse".

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1