The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

11 minutes ago, mdmost said:

MFer is having a day. First two time impeached President and his precious Hope Hicks is leaving him. 

I'm starting to think he's going to pass ala Joe Paterno style. Everything is going to be taken away from him not to mention the never ending criminal cases and lawsuits.

21 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

This is fine, too, and I always endorse it.

Has this been tested as a valid restriction of a Congressperson's Constitutional rights? I tend to think it isn't as they just breeze past with zero consequences.

---------------
Again I point to 1-6-1...

(Members of Congress) ...shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their attendance at the Session of their Respective Houses, and in going to and from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.
---------------

And... is this really the time to waste time on it just to send the message?

Yes.

https://www.cbs7.com/2021/01/13/first-on-cbs7-fbi-arrests-jenny-cudd-for-rioting-at-capitol/

When all the threads get split up not sure where all this goes, and I'm pretty positive this has probably been posted already.

FBI arrested Midland Flower Shop lady.  The video made me laugh out loud as they played one of her last videos where she states she had not broken the law and that's why the FBI had not contacted her already .  Seems like they've contacted her now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

https://www.cbs7.com/2021/01/13/first-on-cbs7-fbi-arrests-jenny-cudd-for-rioting-at-capitol/

When all the threads get split up not sure where all this goes, and I'm pretty positive this has probably been posted already.

FBI arrested Midland Flower Shop lady.  The video made me laugh out loud as they played one of her last videos where she states she had not broken the law and that's why the FBI had not contacted her already .  Seems like they've contacted her now.

The on-site TV reporter is LOLZY bad

6 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Again, I highly doubt those guys catching Zs were the whole force. This isn't Santa Anna's army. They are the back-up/night-shift for the guys outside.

There is probably also a reaction force elsewhere, ready to come hit attackers from the rear.

not to mention guys manning building rooftops.  

4 hours ago, Grandioso said:

For inspirational courage, that Congressman should watch AOC's livestream from last night. You should at least be able to be as brave as a dainty little 31-year-old female minority snowflake who is probably the most marked person in all of government by the fascist right. She was spitting fire yesterday. 

Yet Pelosi seems to not think AOC is worthy of leadership for some reason.  Reminds me of the people they put up to be elected in Maine and North Carolina.  They failed mightily there too.  Pelosi needs to get out of the way at this point.  

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

I never said any of them would be in trees.  I said that MAGA would engage in organized, deadly violence.  They have.  I expect that they will continue to do so, even as lone wolves.  And they have already demonstrating a willingness to go after sitting politicians.  There's no reason to expect that they won't continue.

You said there would be 6 dead politicians in the first 100 days correct?

20 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

You said there would be 6 dead politicians in the first 100 days correct?

I set the over under on that.  We have until about the end of April for that.  You think that some MAGAs aren't going to take a shot at some evil Dems or Repubs they think betrayed the country?

I mean, I was already clearly WAY off the wall in observing that the MAGAs would try to take the country by force.

1 minute ago, Brisketexan said:

I set the over under on that.  We have until about the end of April for that.  You think that some MAGAs aren't going to take a shot at some evil Dems or Repubs they think betrayed the country?

I mean, I was already clearly WAY off the wall in observing that the MAGAs would try to take the country by force.

Did you not also take the over?

Just now, Sawbonz said:

Did you not also take the over?

I think that's a fair bet.  But I set the line where I thought we'd get some action.  Because Surly and all that.

It only took a couple of conspirators to kill 168 people in Oklahoma City.  Just a few wingnuts can inflict horrific damage.  Congresscritters and local elected officials don't have any real protection.  A drive-by shooting of AOC would be ridiculously easy for them to pull off, for example.  And if you think that there aren't dozens, maybe hundreds, thinking about doing just that, you haven't been paying ANY attention.

Buckle up.

5 minutes ago, Macanudo said:

As much as I think Trump deserves to be impeached, I'm not looking forward to the next week.   I hope I'm just being a Debbie Downer but.....

Why?  Because his nutjob cultists might try some shit?  You don't negotiate with terrorists.  With terrorism.

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

I think that's a fair bet.  But I set the line where I thought we'd get some action.  Because Surly and all that.

It only took a couple of conspirators to kill 168 people in Oklahoma City.  Just a few wingnuts can inflict horrific damage.  Congresscritters and local elected officials don't have any real protection.  A drive-by shooting of AOC would be ridiculously easy for them to pull off, for example.  And if you think that there aren't dozens, maybe hundreds, thinking about doing just that, you haven't been paying ANY attention.

Buckle up.

I’d set the O/U at one. 

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Why?  Because his nutjob cultists might try some shit?  You don't negotiate with terrorists.  With terrorism.

Oh, I agree.   I'm confident that Chad and Karen will wet themselves when confronted with real force.   I had just hoped to never see that in my country on the scale that this might take place.

On 1/11/2021 at 12:20 AM, atomheartbevo said:

NSIAP, he apparently deliberately provoked them and led them away from unguarded doors of the Senate chamber, while staying in contact with other officers to let them know where he was headed with the crowd, which he led right to those other officers.

I realize I'm way behind on this thread so this may have already been mentioned, but...

1) the spectacle of a white, violent mob, some carrying confederate flags, chasing a black man is just too much.

2) some of those same republicans he saved from that violent mob turned around and shat all over security when they walk to through metal detectors to get into the capital a few days later.