Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

lol at Sark already thinking of replacing Andre Coleman.  You had a blank fucking check to bring in the best assistants.  You kept a damn analyst that had proven he's a shitty coach.  Just look at the fucking WR play last year.  He has also proven that he's a terrible recruiter.  

• Rage+1 3

14 minutes ago, victory88 said:

lol at Sark already thinking of replacing Andre Coleman.  You had a blank fucking check to bring in the best assistants.  You kept a damn analyst that had proven he's a shitty coach.  Just look at the fucking WR play last year.  He has also proven that he's a terrible recruiter.  

We hired an analyst to be our damn HC, can you imagine??

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, victory88 said:

The Big Bang Theory Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, victory88 said:

Lol at you overreacting to some random persons post on IT

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Correct me if I'm wrong - but Hooks hasn't coached in college at all has he?  He went from college to a short stint in the pros to a trainer/high school coach, no? 

Hooks coached me in high school... he was very good and he illegally recruited all of our best players from around the metroplex so I think he would do just fine. He also grinded to get his training business off of the ground when nobody was doing it at the time. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WinningIsHard said:

We don’t need CJ because we are getting Evan Stewart after we win the big 12 this year. 

200.gif

I would like nothing more than Texas to win the final Big 12 conference title... just like we bid farewell to Aggy. This will almost make up for the last decade of sucking...almost.

Just now, covid 19 said:

Couple of things I don't get.  first, Texas will wind up with a top 10 or so class.  Why all the angst?   Aggie might be 7  0r 8 but not a big difference.   Second, why is Sark even having these problems?   Is the Big 12 that big of a drag?

That username is certainly a choice. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

We don’t need CJ because we are getting Evan Stewart after we win the big 12 this year. 

200.gif
Evan Stewart is gone unless we somehow start SEC play for '22. Not sure anything less than making the playoffs this season will entice him into one or (gasps and throws up a little) two seasons in the Big12 before making the jump.

2 minutes ago, ousux said:
3 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

200.gif

Evan Stewart is gone unless we somehow start SEC play for '22. Not sure anything less than making the playoffs this season will entice him into one or (gasps and throws up a little) two seasons in the Big12 before making the jump.

So you’re saying we’ll land Stewart, then? 

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, ousux said:
3 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

200.gif

I know the last few months has made it feel like we’ll never land another elite player but in theory we were right in the mix for him before he knew there might be a chance to play for UT in the SEC. And technically got him to commit to Texas when we were seemingly committed to the Big12 for the long haul.

1 hour ago, covid 19 said:

Couple of things I don't get.  first, Texas will wind up with a top 10 or so class.  Why all the angst?   Aggie might be 7  0r 8 but not a big difference.   Second, why is Sark even having these problems?   Is the Big 12 that big of a drag?

So what made that name win out over "Holocaust" and "9/11"?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ousux said:
5 hours ago, WinningIsHard said:

200.gif

Doubt he meant it when he said it 

1 minute ago, MIkeHoncho said:

old dude question coming... when did it become OK to bag on a kid's appearance - especially one that is supposedly considering us?  Seems out of bounds unless he becomes an OU or aggy commit, or goes full Brock. 

Honestly who gives a shit how a kid looks they aren’t at UT to be male models.  Can the dude push another big dude out of the way for Bijan?  Then alright, alright, alright.

Although that Spencer Rattler kid looks like an alien or Voldemort 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Dr.Dre said:

Honestly who gives a shit how a kid looks they aren’t at UT to be male models.  Can the dude push another big dude out of the way for Bijan?  Then alright, alright, alright.

Although that Spencer Rattler kid looks like an alien or Voldemort 

Spencer Rattler looks like a botched abortion.

Edited by IDIOTsavant
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

48 minutes ago, MIkeHoncho said:

old dude question coming... when did it become OK to bag on a kid's appearance - especially one that is supposedly considering us?  Seems out of bounds unless he becomes an OU or aggy commit, or goes full Brock. 

Honestly, that kid looks exactly how I want my linemen to look.  Like a giant dude who will kick your ass.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

There are only two things in this world that make me angry.  The first is people who are so shallow and so cruel that they make fun of another person’s appearance.   The second is Spencer Rattler and his grotesque face and hair.

And the Dutch 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, MIkeHoncho said:

Becoming disoriented is a symptom of old age,  I know I'm old too.  

FYI,  this is Surly your are reading.  

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting