Aaron Rodgers Disgruntled with Packers and Does Not Want to Return

Vic Mackey

5 minutes ago, Texasrocks said:

I would much rather watch the State Farm commercials than the Saban/Deion AFLAC commercials. I would pay them to stop airing the AFLAC commercials.

You don't like how Deion starts playing air drums as he walks with Saban at the end?

Just now, ChiTownDoc said:

Lol.  You think he doesn’t have a serious suspension coming his way?  Let me tell you about a certain commish…

They knew about it. If they covered it up this long, why would they stop?

They'll just release more dirt on Gruden and be done with it.

8 minutes ago, Texasrocks said:

I would much rather watch the State Farm commercials than the Saban/Deion AFLAC commercials. I would pay them to stop airing the AFLAC commercials.

If it aint Dr. Rick laying down the gospel, I don't give a fuck about your shitty insurance

• Hook 'Em 3

10 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

They knew about it. If they covered it up this long, why would they stop?

They'll just release more dirt on Gruden and be done with it.

Oh I’d have agreed if he followed company policy and those standard lines he was certainly issued.  He’s gone totally off the reservation with his quotes since.  That’s what will get him a nice suspension.  Enough to fuck up any chance at a bye is my guess.  

edit:  he also will easily win that garbage division and will likely play well after he’s pissed.  Still - fuck him.  

Edited by ChiTownDoc
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

14 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Except Dr. King was a man of tremendous courage where Rodgers is now only speaking up after being caught.

Also, Dr. King had dogs sicced on him for standing up for what he believed in. If rodgers wants to cosplay as Dr. King, he should go all the way.

• Hook 'Em 5

It's probably not worth diving into because

PlainTautIrishsetter-size_restricted.gif

But he can't even be logically consistent in his bullshit. He purposely broke protocol and decided he didn't have to wear a mask during inside pressers because that protocol is only based on "shaming" and all the reporters were vaccinated, thus safe. Then in the same interview he tries to run down the vaccine for not being "so great" because vaxxed individuals can still get it. So which is it shithead? Fuck this guy.

Edited by UncleSonny
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, UncleSonny said:

But he can't even be logically consistent in his bullshit.

No shit, he's pro-homeopathy -- the idea that taking extremely tiny, inert amounts of poison will train his body's immune system to fight it, but anti-vaccine -- the idea that taking extremely tiny, inert amounts of a virus will train our immune systems to fight them.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Saw this on another site but I find it fitting and it should stick.

QAron

also, this makes Brady look more normal even with his avocado ice cream eating and concussion water beliefs.

I've never had avocado ice cream but I've had avocado smoothies from vietnamese shops and they're fucking delicious

8 minutes ago, SEC said:

I've never had avocado ice cream but I've had avocado smoothies from vietnamese shops and they're fucking delicious

Not doubting it just pointing out Brady’s insane diet regimen.  Which by the way appears to be working quite well for him and better than my fried chicken and hot fudge sundae fat ass diet I stick with.

Edited by Beantown Express 2.0

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

This guy fucking sucks.  Glad everyone can see that now.  What a tool.  

We knew he sucked back in 2004 and then a poster named Syntex blew a massive hole in Rodgers' alleged "critical thinking" skills.

Never forget.

Edited by SizzleChest

I really don’t care that he didn’t get vaccinated. It’s dumb, but whatever, most NFL players are complete morons.

I don’t even care that he broke the rules.

it infuriates the fuck out of me the NFL will let him and the Packers off the hook after they broke rules and got caught. Other people and teams got fined. IIRC, One team lost a draft pick.

• Hook 'Em 5

42 minutes ago, SEC said:

No shit, he's pro-homeopathy -- the idea that taking extremely tiny, inert amounts of poison will train his body's immune system to fight it, but anti-vaccine -- the idea that taking extremely tiny, inert amounts of a virus will train our immune systems to fight them.

Not that I endorse homeopathy, but they don't take "poison." Its usually some shit that is extremely dilute and they claim that the more dilute it is the more potent it is. 

6 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

I really don’t care that he didn’t get vaccinated. It’s dumb, but whatever, most NFL players are complete morons.

I don’t even care that he broke the rules.

it infuriates the fuck out of me the NFL will let him and the Packers off the hook after they broke rules and got caught. Other people and teams got fined. IIRC, One team lost a draft pick.

Yeah, this. Just goes to show you that politics and timing will dictate almost everything. 

1 minute ago, Tommy Shelby said:

Yeah, this. Just goes to show you that politics and timing will dictate almost everything. 

I think the positive COVID test was the spark.  Rodgers just poured gasoline all over himself and set himself on fire with the "immunized" crap and then this followup interview.

He'll have a podcast soon enough.  Clicky click click click.

• Haha 1

That awkward moment when you walk into a room full of Black teammates whom you've let down with your deceit and bullshit principles, raise your hand for a pending high-five even though you're probably gonna get benched and put them in a position to lose, and proclaim, "Packers, Fellas, Brothers...if I may.  At least I stood strong like Dr. King...amirite?"  

38 minutes ago, Tommy Shelby said:

Not that I endorse homeopathy, but they don't take "poison." Its usually some shit that is extremely dilute and they claim that the more dilute it is the more potent it is. 

Big emphasis on 'extremely'.   The number of times diluted gives it a 'X' or 'C' rating. By the 30X or 30C rating, no molecules of the original substance still exist. How can it work you ask? 

Homeopathy’s founder (Samuel Hahnemann, M.D.) himself realized there was virtually no chance that an original molecule would remain after extreme dilutions. But he declared that vigorous shaking (“succussion”) or pulverizing between dilutions would leave behind a spirit-like essence that cures by reviving the body’s “vital force.”

That's some fine Science there Mr. Rodgers.   This is the gold standard for crackpot science. 

1 hour ago, Tommy Shelby said:

Many of the things homeopathic quacks advocate are are poison in normal amounts. That's why they dilute them. Common examples of the shit homeopaths routinely take are belladonna and arsenic.

2 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

There needs to be some PR clinic where they tell guys that do stupid shit not to invoke MLK Jr. It really makes it 100x worse. 

along with the driving drunk and killing people, the wife beating, the girl face break punching, and the baby arm bruising no no classes -  i think thats 15 credit hours no?

• Haha 1